Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Is There Bright Future For A Nigerian Trained Dj In Oversea? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is There Bright Future For A Nigerian Trained Dj In Oversea? (683 Views)

.. / Any Nigerian-trained Optometrists In The USA? / Night View Glasses,turn Night Into BRIGHT For Driving,watching,,riding At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Bright Future For A Nigerian Trained Dj In Oversea? by corporateDan(m): 6:45am On May 04, 2016
Hello to you all! As a nigerian Dj, I'm currently planning on relocating to ireland. The questions is--- Are they really paying Djs well over there,and if not which country do you think should be better for me as a DJ
Re: Is There Bright Future For A Nigerian Trained Dj In Oversea? by worry359(m): 7:21am On May 04, 2016
Why have you picked Ireland, a country well known everywhere for it's live music tradition ? shocked shocked

If you only play Nigerian music you are going to starve.
You need to have a deep understanding and knowledge of your target audience to stand any chance.
Then you need to impress people with your talent.
Re: Is There Bright Future For A Nigerian Trained Dj In Oversea? by corporateDan(m): 7:47am On May 04, 2016
worry359:
Why have you picked Ireland, a country well known everywhere for it's live music tradition ? shocked shocked

If you only play Nigerian music you are going to starve.
You need to have a deep understanding and knowledge of your target audience to stand any chance.
Then you need to impress people with your talent.

yes I understand bro! I'm not only based on nigeria music..I play all. Just want to know how things are going over there before I move! Should I just forget about the ireland?
Re: Is There Bright Future For A Nigerian Trained Dj In Oversea? by worry359(m): 9:56am On May 04, 2016
Not saying forget it, but do a lot of research first.

Do you know places where you can work, or apply?
Do you have equipment?

Or are you planning on arriving and everything just waiting for you?
Re: Is There Bright Future For A Nigerian Trained Dj In Oversea? by corporateDan(m): 11:02am On May 04, 2016
worry359:
Not saying forget it, but do a lot of research first.

Do you know places where you can work, or apply?
Do you have equipment?

Or are you planning on arriving and everything just waiting for you?
I don't know where I can work/apply until I get there . Secondly,I will be staying with my uncle but he is not a social person. I have equipments

(1) (Reply)

United States Of Africa? African Union Launches All-africa Passport. / Tragic Auto Crash Cum Inferno Along Abaji-lokoja Express High Way (photos) / They Proved Smartness But Nigeria Police Out Smart Them: Our Ugly Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.