Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Photo: President Buhari Arrives India - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: President Buhari Arrives India (33756 Views)

PHOTO: President Buhari Arrives Malta / Imagine The Shabby Treatment Nigeria President Received As He Arrives India.. / More Photos Of President Buhari As He Arrives India For A 4-day Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by Ifeco58: 12:13am On Oct 28, 2015
Are u guys blind cant u see that your presido looks more of boki bokoharam,just like one kind local clueless old man,and thats why biafrans over there are waiting for him for questioning why detaining our director ;DAre u guys blind cant u see that your presido looks more of boki bokoharam,just like one kind local clueless old man,and thats why biafrans over there are waiting for him for questioning why detaining our director
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by Obijulius: 12:19am On Oct 28, 2015
Looks like a lost goat in India.

See Obama's rousing welcome to the same India and tell me who is a fool between the two men. Buhari is a disgrace to his supporters.

7 Likes

Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by Obijulius: 12:20am On Oct 28, 2015
More pics....when the Chinese PM went to the US.

COMPARE with when uninvited Dullapo went there too...

We have a joker for a President

See more pics at
[url]https://medium.com/@WhiteHouse/in-photos-the-official-china-state-visit-dcfa961861c8#.dhr4zkg51
[/url]

3 Likes

Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by Ifeco58: 12:25am On Oct 28, 2015
Biafran presido wont be as old as this man very old just look at the way he was hold the keke,he can even fall off from the keke
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by ODUBEZE: 12:36am On Oct 28, 2015
When they are outside the shores of Nigeria, they behave so gently but let it be in Nigeria, they would want Jet to carry them into their sitting room!
Wait, he will soon issue a statement he has not made in Nigeria.
May God save us in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by Charly68: 12:56am On Oct 28, 2015
I wonder how normal human being would come to this page to castigate a man old enough to be their father or grandpa..charity indeed begins at home.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by harbeedaymee(f): 1:31am On Oct 28, 2015
This is a disgrace to the Nigerian nation. Imagine a whole president of a nation being wheeled out of the airport on a golf cart! This coming on the heels of his disgrace in front of Downing Street the other day. This man is a disgrace! angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by JurassicPark: 1:41am On Oct 28, 2015
Welcome to chan-ji
ONE-MAN MOPOL GOVT..
Bayo Omoboriowo wud accompany him so as to dish out pictures for the low-lives who grin and hails @ the sight of it grin
We are bigger than all these lame paparazzi. We need a blueprint of the direction of this govt..and we need mr president to constantly address the people of Nigeria and stop kissing the ars*es of foreign media..

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by lagcity(m): 1:51am On Oct 28, 2015
menix:
If him like make him go chop Indian woman apple, watin do Abacha comes to mind..
Obviously u neva chop indian woman apple before. If u had, u would know it is worth dying for, especially when u r over 70 anyway grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by Nobody: 3:23am On Oct 28, 2015
LMAyedun:
PMB arrives Indirha Ghandi international airport ahead of his 4days official visit to New Delhi India to attend the 3rd India-Africa Forum summit on 27th Octo.
my nigga!!
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by totalhouse(m): 3:23am On Oct 28, 2015
mrvitalis:
This man is just too presidential.. ... . We actually made the right choice
What is presidential about a motorcade receiving the president of the most populous black nation in the whole world.This is degrading for our president.He did not deserve this ignoble treatment
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by ulonnaya21: 3:23am On Oct 28, 2015
OilGas:

Why are you calling him terrorist? And which "evil" are you talking about?
Why have you sworn for no reason to just hate him? At the mention of Buhari, your anger builds up almost immediately.
That name - Buhari dey make person vex anytimm wey dem mention d name since early 80's
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 28, 2015
harbeedaymee:
This is a disgrace to the Nigerian nation. Imagine a whole president of a nation being wheeled out of the airport on a golf cart! This coming on the heels of his disgrace in front of Downing Street the other day. This man is a disgrace! angry angry angry
mumu undecided

Before na plane make them use?
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by Zellie: 3:31am On Oct 28, 2015
I don't understand why NL is trying to shove Islam down my throat

To any moderator reading this, please get that BS off my profile. WTF angry
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by menix(m): 3:37am On Oct 28, 2015
lagcity:

Obviously u neva chop indian woman apple before. If u had, u would know it is worth dying for, especially when u r over 70 anyway grin

The gods re ur strength oo..
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by princeonx: 3:48am On Oct 28, 2015
mrvitalis:
You better speak for yourself!! Say "you did" not "we did".
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by blackpanda: 4:28am On Oct 28, 2015
Obijulius:
Looks like a lost goat in India.

See Obama's rousing welcome to the same India and tell me who is a fool between the two men. Buhari is a disgrace to his supporters.

You are nothing but a shameless, useless good for nothing wailer! You have absolutely nothing positive to contribute to national development except complain relentlessly, so shut up!
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by totorimi: 5:02am On Oct 28, 2015
if it has taken us almost a year year to form a simple cabinet Inca 4 year tenor I wonder then how long it will take to fulfil the campaign promises. I thought with all the many economic and social problems facing us this first term will actually be for serious work and foot on ground but I don't know anymore.

The doggedness of the presidio to take over power, one would have assumed there's a burning desire to address a pressing issue but what it appears to be is business as usual a sort of compensational retirement agenda. yet our people the elite who are supposed to see and speak up, because of stomach infrastructure look the other side and elevate mediocrity to the next level.
Really makes me wonder how and when Nigeria degenerated to this state of I don't care and 'siddon look' attitude. Even our erstwhile revered academicians are not left out of this, one only needs to hear them speak to understand exactly what we are talking about here. My prayer is the present government need to show us where we are going, right now we are just drifting along no clear cut policy direction.

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by InvertedHammer: 5:24am On Oct 28, 2015
irahub:
Kai.. I wonder when we the black people will have self respect for ourselves. Imagine India bringing African leaders for a so called India-Africa summit. And some idiots are here hailing the president for attending. Well, though a black man, these are some of the reason to believe what is said about us. We tend to lack the common sense of how the world works. Just imagine India. Even as bad as the salary structure is in Nigeria, it is better than India. Indians that were once in Nigeria in the 70s and 80s doing all sorts of menial jobs to send money back home. Then the buying power of naira was stronger than the Indian rupee. In less than 50 yrs, India is now inviting a Nigerian president to sit him down and tell him how he will help him and invest in his country. Shame on all of us. We need to bury our heads in shame. The worst is that the summit is not even held in Africa. Can India even invite the presidents of their poor Asian neighbors?
/
Sorry. I get am before no be property.

You are comparing Nigeria of 70s to the contemporary Nigeria.

Well, most countries moved on leaving Nigeria in the 20th century.

A country with over 1 million engineers that still depends on oyibo to refine the oil in their backyard in this 21st century deserves no respect.

If you read the fake Donald Trump speech with an open mind, you will see that verily Africans are just closer to untamed animals than most would like to acknowledge.

Blacks are very comfortable at the bottom of the bottom.
/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 28, 2015
It looks like dullard is not comfortable seating on the cart. However, he seems to smile like a child being wheeled around with interest. Smh...

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 28, 2015
LMAyedun:
PMB arrives Indirha Ghandi international airport ahead of his 4days official visit to New Delhi India to attend the 3rd India-Africa Forum summit on 27th Octo.

what are all these "conferences, forums, meetings, seminars, gatherings" etc in aid of?
Hmmm, isn't he tired of tourism already?
Don't think I've heard any serious President travelling around the world for nothing!
Smh for him
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by billyG(m): 6:35am On Oct 28, 2015
yetunsbay:
If they cover that keke is don turn to Bettle car.
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by billyG(m): 6:38am On Oct 28, 2015
OilGas:

Why are you calling him terrorist? And which "evil" are you talking about?
Why have you sworn for no reason to just hate him? At the mention of Buhari, your anger builds up almost immediately.
Leave them let them die slowly in their self administered poison.hatred.
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by Chikadata1: 6:42am On Oct 28, 2015
mightyhaze:
he looks quite frail and clueless 2 me undecided
this boko haram Man calld Buhari a terrorist. I hope Indian government will search him very well becaus any time Zoooo president wear over raw check him very well he cary BOMB. ANY way Biafran citizens are there waiting for u. Zoooo country
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by Chikadata1: 6:49am On Oct 28, 2015
billyG:

Leave them let them die slowly in their self administered poison.hatred.
ur asking why he called terrorist, Mumu until Boko haram enter ur family before u will know the leader, Zoooo president is the leader of boko haram. Ahead of Terrorist charge me to court any way he is an illiterate always afraid of court. But Biafrans will buy maker for him and teach him grammar if he fail to release our President Nnamdi kalu Biafran Leader. Shamless country called Nigeria
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 28, 2015
jerrywool:
Meanwhile back home in naija, Indians are using Nigerians as slaves. Lacasera slavery workers protest comes to mind.
grin...if only Baba could think industrialization and true federalism..i hope he does...
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by billyG(m): 6:50am On Oct 28, 2015
Good move,indian is a our biggest oil buying patner 4 now,since Ameriican gangup agst us.
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by Darlduchi: 6:59am On Oct 28, 2015
Keep deceiving your self, as if you are not aware of his statement and body langueges.

1. I will make the country ungovernable

2. I will continue to show openly and inside me this sharia movement sweeping all over the country.

2. Robbed the entire country of their democracy by the barrel of gun

4 His first political decision was to distribute boko haram all over the south East

5. He bombed Akwa Ibom for no reason

6. He has been releasing Boko Haram detainees

7.From an Islamic party APC

8. PTF Thief

9. I borrowed 25Million but declared 30million

10. Annulled a duly elected Governor of Rivers, and plotting to take over cross River and Bayelsa

11. Attack on Boko Haram is anti-North

12.Educated without a cert

13. Invited ISIS leader to Nigeria

14. I will kill Igbos again if i have to to keep Nigeria one.

5-6 months no cabinate, economy on down ward

And the list goes on

the list goes on and on.....Behold your

mrvitalis:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia / Photos Of Uche Secondus And Olusegun Obasanjo At A Press Conference Today / Nasiru Idris Wins Kebbi Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.