Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,799 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Photo: President Buhari Arrives India - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: President Buhari Arrives India (33758 Views)

PHOTO: President Buhari Arrives Malta / Imagine The Shabby Treatment Nigeria President Received As He Arrives India.. / More Photos Of President Buhari As He Arrives India For A 4-day Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 28, 2015
OilGas:

Why are you calling him terrorist? And which "evil" are you talking about?
Why have you sworn for no reason to just hate him? At the mention of Buhari, your anger builds up almost immediately.

Be sure u read well..
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by Darlduchi: 7:05am On Oct 28, 2015
Old enough indeed;

Old enough to Plan and execute a coup, and robbing power by the gun.

Old enough to show openly and inside him sharia movement.

Old enough to release Boko Haram detainees

Old enough to Bomb Akwa ibom

Old enough to distribute Boko Haram members to south East

Old enough to become a sectional leader

Old enough to encourage his fulani herdsmen with AKA 47 on a killing rampage

Old enough to say i will kill igbo's again if i have to to keep nigeria one

old enough to mary a 9 year old

It is either you are naive or unthought

Charly68:
I wonder how normal human being would come to this page to castigate a man old enough to be their father or grandpa..charity indeed begins at home.

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by thundafire: 7:14am On Oct 28, 2015
hope he no go call india president Mahatma Gandhi he should be thought well ooo dis year alone so many errors nd broke GEJ nd OBJ record during dier 1st years in office while he is busy pursuing kwaruption nd claiming 2 fight boko haram with deadline 4 his mofos with out brains 2 hail him
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 28, 2015
billyG:
Good move,indian is a our biggest oil buying patner 4 now,since Ameriican gangup agst us.
our foolishness ganged up against us...

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by EmekaBlue(m): 7:28am On Oct 28, 2015
Already decieving pple as usual...like say dem neva comot huge funds frm treasury fr this trip...

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by babafirst(m): 7:29am On Oct 28, 2015
FreeGlobe:
I hope he is getting ready to address Biafra protesters?
Of course he his ready,they are all citizens of Nigeria.
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by starG7(m): 7:31am On Oct 28, 2015
Him go travel go hell lfire one day sad
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by hustla(m): 7:31am On Oct 28, 2015
See as Airport fine
And when u enter that Lagos airport ehn, u go wan cry

angry angry
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by babafirst(m): 7:32am On Oct 28, 2015
yunglykmine:
They are going to Daura!
Lol,no, Otuoke.
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 28, 2015
angry angry lipsrsealed
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by Dagoma: 7:46am On Oct 28, 2015
OilGas:

Why are you calling him terrorist? And which "evil" are you talking about?
Why have you sworn for no reason to just hate him? At the mention of Buhari, your anger builds up almost immediately.

Are you blind? Pls read thr post very well!
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by dgysoft(m): 7:54am On Oct 28, 2015
Keke na india thumb ups for pmb private mill bag
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by kweenshome(f): 7:56am On Oct 28, 2015
ulonnaya21:

That name - Buhari dey make person vex anytimm wey dem mention d name since early 80's
You dont have to like your President to wish him well. You have to like yourself. He drives the car you're in. If he crashes, you also crash!
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 28, 2015
CR77:
I think Buhari will be crowned MR. TOURISM in 2015.

Lmao!
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by babafirst(m): 8:10am On Oct 28, 2015
Uchexxy:
the only sensible post on this thread. just imagine" india-africa" not even continent to continent but a small country to an entire continent and we are happy that buhari left matters of state to attend that call. these are d reasons naija can't develop
India a small country ?With a population and GDP more than that of Africa combined!Please Google your facts again.And so what if India is even a small country as long as we have something to benefit from their immense strides in IT and medicine.The state of California is the 11th largest economy in the world and if PMB decides to visit California for a summit so be it as long as we can gain something.Na this pride of form form big boy of Africa dey make countries like Angola and Botswana dey try to overtake us for Africa.You call India a small country?A country with nuclear power?I am shocked.If Africa has something to gain from India (and I believe we have)lets talk to them.
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by babafirst(m): 8:15am On Oct 28, 2015
IzonOwei:
our foolishness ganged up against us...
Yes ,our foolishness from GEJ because America stopped buying our oil under GEJ watch even though I know shale oil too must have contributed.
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by amusadele: 8:17am On Oct 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Okay...make him greet all the Voodoo Priest there o. If he's there for quick surgery and transplant make God catch am for lying to us as usual
so that him go, in addition, confess with his mouth all his previous deceits when he return. Amean

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by rufaikoko(m): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2015
Baba PMB is just too much. The whole world knew that, we have a President now.
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by babafirst(m): 8:24am On Oct 28, 2015
Obijulius:
More pics....when the Chinese PM went to the US.

COMPARE with when uninvited Dullapo went there too...

We have a joker for a President

See more pics at
[url]https://medium.com/@WhiteHouse/in-photos-the-official-china-state-visit-dcfa961861c8#.dhr4zkg51
[/url]
Please do you know the difference between a STATE visit and an official visit?
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 28, 2015
babafirst:
Yes ,our foolishness from GEJ because America stopped buying our oil under GEJ watch even though I know shale oil too must have contributed.
dont blame gej mr man...blame all our leaders since the inception of this useless country...why are you mentioning only gej...nigeria degraded to this stage since it attained independence...all our leaders including the present one we have are all daft... angry angry angry...
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by simplynola(m): 8:32am On Oct 28, 2015
Indians and Keke; they are as compatible as Ijaw and OPC
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by babafirst(m): 8:38am On Oct 28, 2015
Obijulius:
Looks like a lost goat in India.

See Obama's rousing welcome to the same India and tell me who is a fool between the two men. Buhari is a disgrace to his supporters.

There is a difference between a STATE visit and an official visit.Obama was in India for a STATE visit while Baba is there for a summit.'Obama was there for a STATE visit',if he was there for a summit,inauguration of a President etc then he would not be accorded such.There are about 50 countries in Africa,just imagine the Indian PM staying at the airport all through to welcome all the leaders.OK you want him to give PMB special treatment and other African countries will grumble?You may Google the facts to be better educated on the matter because I just did since I am literate not to comment on matters I am not an expert on without a little research,even if na Wikipedia.
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by Mikzy11(m): 8:40am On Oct 28, 2015
GMB we r tired of waiting ooo, u jas dey travel hepta scepta, u no get feelings at all
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by babafirst(m): 8:44am On Oct 28, 2015
IzonOwei:
dont blame gej mr man...blame all our leaders since the inception of this useless country...why are you mentioning only gej...nigeria degraded to this stage since it attained independence...all our leaders including the present one we have are all daft... angry angry angry...
For our economic travails I blame all off them too ,Abacha,Obj,IBB etc ,even the gentle Shagari was too gentle people stole blind under him.They are all kleptomaniacs but I was only contributing to the comment on when America stopped buying oil from Nigeria.
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by klax(m): 8:46am On Oct 28, 2015
mandhi:
So presidential

GOD Bless Nigeria and everyplace else.

So presidential for carrying him on Airport Scooter Pls have you travel before Because if you do that scooter carries everybody everything so it's nothing j mean no big deal I don't even know why they used scooter for him as a president or didn't India has VIP lounge And why on scooter is he that old that he can't walk
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by olawooro: 9:04am On Oct 28, 2015
India-Africa forum! He no even shame. Useless trip
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by babafirst(m): 9:08am On Oct 28, 2015
irahub:
Kai.. I wonder when we the black people will have self respect for ourselves. Imagine India bringing African leaders for a so called India-Africa summit. And some idiots are here hailing the president for attending. Well, though a black man, these are some of the reason to believe what is said about us. We tend to lack the common sense of how the world works. Just imagine India. Even as bad as the salary structure is in Nigeria, it is better than India. Indians that were once in Nigeria in the 70s and 80s doing all sorts of menial jobs to send money back home. Then the buying power of naira was stronger than the Indian rupee. In less than 50 yrs, India is now inviting a Nigerian president to sit him down and tell him how he will help him and invest in his country. Shame on all of us. We need to bury our heads in shame. The worst is that the summit is not even held in Africa. Can India even invite the presidents of their poor Asian neighbors?
This is not the first summit but the third .Africa hosted the second summit in Addis Ababa in 2011.A little research even on Wikipedia like I just did will prevent us from misleading people who are too lazy to do a little research on their own.And for this year's summit it's not only PMB that's attending.41heads of state including Jacob Zuma and the Egyptian leader Sisi have confirmed their attendance.
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by olawooro: 9:10am On Oct 28, 2015
olawooro:
India-Africa forum! He no even shame. Useless trip
where he was supposed to send a permanent secretary of a ministry to represent Nigeria or better still not to even send any representative in order to snub India.
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:10am On Oct 28, 2015
My traveling President
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by babafirst(m): 9:25am On Oct 28, 2015
olawooro:
where he was supposed to send a permanent secretary of a ministry to represent Nigeria or better still not to even send any representative in order to snub India.
OK una want make we dey form big boy and giant of Africa without nothing abi?Jacob Zuma and Egyptian President Sisi and 41 other African heads of states who know they have something to gain from India's stride in IT and Medicine have confirmed their attendance.If the same PMB does not attend the Africa/India summit (which was hosted by Ethiopia in 2011 and the Indian PM attended) na d same bad belle people go dey talk.Abeg make I go monitor the travails of Wike in Rivers johhh ,that looks more exciting.
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by Obijulius: 9:48am On Oct 28, 2015
Oops.

We have an alibi

babafirst:
There is a difference between a STATE visit and an official visit.Obama was in India for a STATE visit while Baba is there for a summit.'Obama was there for a STATE visit',if he was there for a summit,inauguration of a President etc then he would not be accorded such.There are about 50 countries in Africa,just imagine the Indian PM staying at the airport all through to welcome all the leaders.OK you want him to give PMB special treatment and other African countries will grumble?You may Google the facts to be better educated on the matter because I just did since I am literate not to comment on matters I am not an expert on without a little research,even if na Wikipedia.
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by babafirst(m): 9:53am On Oct 28, 2015
Obijulius:
Oops.

We have an alibi

Yes ohhh,an academic/literate/factual alibi compared with a 'photoshoped' evidence lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers, CJTF Make Us Give Sex For Food – Wives Of Detained Boko Haram Suspects / Ekaette Unoma Godswill Akpabio's Birthday Photos / NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.