Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,127 members, 7,957,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

Can We Please Take It Easy On Barcanista - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Please Take It Easy On Barcanista (855 Views)

Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus / Barcanista Finally Shows His True Colours / Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Please Take It Easy On Barcanista by meforyou1(m): 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ever since Barcanista tried me on a thread on a Senatorial election in Niger State where I grew up, I told him he was a hopeless political analyst and never took him serious since then.
The only thread he posted and I contributed actively was the one he was begging one hopeless gbawe for money and security cover.
But since morning, I had been going through the politics forum and most threads tend to focus on him. It was only then I found his offending thread on igbos.
Let's just let him be. We have seen people revise history pertaining to igbos worse than him.
We are igbos. We know ourselves.
God that saved him was where he mentioned Ndizuogu, my hometown in that his ndoki is from Ijaw from benin thread. Was waiting for him to say ndizuogu came from benin let me set this politics forum alight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Please Take It Easy On Barcanista by vayne(m): 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
No,he should know when to draw the line,he should have stayed neutral...it's gonna be one long hard stay on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Please Take It Easy On Barcanista by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
meforyou1 is one igbo guy i respect, do not disrespect gbawe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Please Take It Easy On Barcanista by patrick89(m): 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
meforyou1:
Ever since Barcanista tried me on a thread on a Senatorial election in Niger State where I grew up, I told him he was a hopeless political analyst and never took him serious since then.
The only thread he posted and I contributed actively was the one he was begging one hopeless gbawe for money and security cover.
But since morning, I had been going through the politics forum and most threads tend to focus on him. It was only then I found his offending thread on igbos.
Let's just let him be. We have seen people revise history pertaining to igbos worse than him.
We are igbos. We know ourselves.
God that saved him was where he mentioned Ndizuogu, my hometown in that his ndoki is from Ijaw from benin thread. Was waiting for him to say ndizuogu came from benin let me set this politics forum alight.
Mouth!
Re: Can We Please Take It Easy On Barcanista by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
Barcanistar should recognize the attacks he receives on Nairaland as a job hazard. Every job has its own hazard. I've quarreled over his lack of direction; quarreled over perceived lack of principles and even lack of depth. Now I cannot accuse him of not being objective if I'm not objective enough to see things from his own perspective. I still don't agree with him 90% of the time but now I point out my disagreement and give him some opportunity to improve. He's a struggling young man who found out that he could string some good sentences together and trying to use it to his advantage. Barcanistar drives traffic more than. Any other person on this forum. Let him be
Re: Can We Please Take It Easy On Barcanista by meforyou1(m): 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
IyaIode:
meforyou1 is one igbo guy i respect, do not disrespect gbawe
my apologies

1 Like

Re: Can We Please Take It Easy On Barcanista by mandhi(m): 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
You know I fully agree with you on taking it easy with him but even the said person is not taking it easy on himself. You aired a view, which some section found offensive. Even if your not gonna Appologies to them the least you can do is not respond to them or create topic upon topic over it. So I suggest he too should take easy with them. If the say they are not ijaw's. Fine let them be and move on. You may be vindicated one day if at all wat u said is the truth.
Re: Can We Please Take It Easy On Barcanista by espn(m): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
We sha like causing unnecessary iish for ourselves..
Re: Can We Please Take It Easy On Barcanista by Warlord3000(m): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
Gosh.. Not again

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Denied Knowing Corrupt Ministerial Nominees! Lie Of The Century!! / Apologize To Fulani Race Or Face Legal Action - Allah Kautal Hore Warns Kayode / #stupidity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.