Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

#stupidity In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #stupidity In Nigeria (831 Views)

See The Stupidity In Kano State Government / The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron / President BUHARI’S Car And Our Stupidity As Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#stupidity In Nigeria by playboy99(m): 3:33am On Nov 06, 2015
#stupidity in nigeria is when you didnt vote for apc but you are ranting online for 5k. #stupidy in nigeria is when u hav been jobless for the past 4 years but at the shout of apc remembered goverment are suposed to create employment opportunity for the masses #stupidity in nigeria is when apc made campaign promises after 6 months into the aministration you come to rant online.did they put time frame when making the promise. #stupidity in nigeria is when you closed ur mouth for sixteen years but expecting magic in six months. Even if apc fails to do anything in this administration.they have made the masses know that they have the power to remove non performing government.so they also would be ready to move out if they dont perform.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #stupidity In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:55am On Nov 06, 2015
I agree but not quite
That your last 'if' is better imagined than experienced
Re: #stupidity In Nigeria by pet4ril(f): 4:57am On Nov 06, 2015
And the greatest stupidity is when you collected money before voting for APC and now you expect him to start performing magic to the masses when he bought his votes with money and probably need to get that money back with interest angry

2 Likes

Re: #stupidity In Nigeria by Johnpaul2k2(m): 5:57am On Nov 06, 2015
#stupidity is when you opened a thread such as this without understanding how stupid you were

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #stupidity In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 06, 2015
Stupidity is when you open a thread just to fill my mentions angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #stupidity In Nigeria by mightyokwy(m): 7:54am On Nov 06, 2015
Stupidity is when you drum for support for greedy politicians to continue to loot the economy without holding them responsible for their actions in espense of your future.
Stupidity is when you think that every body must vote for or support APC before they can talk about APC government on issues that concern their country.
Stupidity is when you creat a stupid tread to gain recognition.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #stupidity In Nigeria by onatisi(m): 8:00am On Nov 06, 2015
playboy99:
#stupidity in nigeria is when you didnt vote for apc but you are ranting online for 5k. #stupidy in nigeria is when u hav been jobless for the past 4 years but at the shout of apc remembered goverment are suposed to create employment opportunity for the masses #stupidity in nigeria is when apc made campaign promises after 6 months into the aministration you come to rant online.did they put time frame when making the promise. #stupidity in nigeria is when you closed ur mouth for sixteen years but expecting magic in six months. Even if apc fails to do anything in this administration.they have made the masses know that they have the power to remove non performing government.so they also would be ready to move out if they dont perform.
@op, your stupidity is a talent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #stupidity In Nigeria by playboy99(m): 9:44am On Nov 06, 2015
onatisi:
it in u bro
Re: #stupidity In Nigeria by playboy99(m): 9:46am On Nov 06, 2015
stupidity:
Stupidity is when you open a thread just to fill my mentions angry
how does ur mention profit me
Re: #stupidity In Nigeria by playboy99(m): 9:51am On Nov 06, 2015
mightyokwy:
Stupidity is when you drum for support for greedy politicians to continue to loot the economy without holding them responsible for their actions in espense of your future.
Stupidity is when you think that every body must vote for or support APC before they can talk about APC government on issues thank concern their country.
Stupidity is when you creat a stupid tread to gain recognition.
lol recognition from who.but it was so easy to close your mouth in the last regime right

1 Like

Re: #stupidity In Nigeria by mightyokwy(m): 10:34am On Nov 06, 2015
playboy99:
lol recognition from who.but it was so easy to close your mouth in the last regime right
Guy I don't support any politicain, they are all criminals. Gej is corrupt just like every other politician in Nigeria. So i don't support any body, I support my self, I believe in my ability and God has been blessing my hustling.
Re: #stupidity In Nigeria by tolexy007(m): 10:40am On Nov 06, 2015
playboy99:
undecided
Re: #stupidity In Nigeria by tolexy007(m): 10:41am On Nov 06, 2015
onatisi:
i think it is hereditary cheesy
Re: #stupidity In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 06, 2015
playboy99:

OP, receive ordination in ... STUPIDITY ... for your bad spelling, lack of punctuation, and more importantly for this silly write-up.

1 Like

Re: #stupidity In Nigeria by playboy99(m): 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
Xetima:

OP, receive ordination in ... STUPIDITY ... for your bad spelling, lack of punctuation, and more importantly for this silly write-up.
#stupidity is when i didnt tell u i waz a writer but u end up believin dis waz a write up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, Resign If Nigeria Is Broke - Pdp / Picture Update As Gov. Okorocha Delivers Radio Nigeria Annual Lecture / Opinion: Goodluck Jonathan Must Return To Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.