Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

please help me on the kind of printer to buy - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / please help me on the kind of printer to buy (691 Views)

What Kind Of Laptop Can I Get For My 8year Old Nephew And Where / How Do I Connect One Printer To Different Computers? / How Do I Install A Thermal Printer To Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

please help me on the kind of printer to buy by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
I need a good printer(black and white/colour) to buy brand new for personal use at the office.

Please I need suggestion and the amount because I don't no about printers, thanks
Re: please help me on the kind of printer to buy by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 28, 2015
Your comments are highly needed here asap.
Re: please help me on the kind of printer to buy by mcdokwe(m): 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
akanbjgraphix:
I need a good printer(black and white/colour) to buy brand new for personal use at the office.

Please I need suggestion and the amount because I don't no about printers, thanks
i would suggest hp laserjet cp 1025. it is cheap (i think) and very efficient. the price is 38k if interested let me know. currently using one in my business centre

(1) (Reply)

HP Elite Book I5 / A London Used Dell Inspiron 6000 Is For Sale At #23,000(negotiable) / Will You Go For This Vido W10E Ultrabook Tablet PC [6400mah]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.