Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 (67830 Views)

Caleb (Non-human Fiction) By Safarigirl / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Rukkydelta(f): 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
kiss I seriously pity Kwame o. In love with a MERMAID ? Tufiakwa
Nice one bellovers
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 7:17am On Jan 22, 2016
Rukkydelta:
kiss I seriously pity Kwame o. In love with a MERMAID ? Tufiakwa
Nice one bellovers
lool
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Sageez(m): 7:53am On Jan 22, 2016
mermaid? Gosh! Waiting for the final episode
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by heemah(f): 9:12am On Jan 22, 2016
Yemoja of life.... waiting ooo
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
Loool, Heemah,u no serious
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by NidaxJ(m): 8:42am On Jan 23, 2016
kwame don enter am!!!!!
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by NidaxJ(m): 8:45am On Jan 23, 2016
feeling this story frm the beginning till now... cant wait for the last episode.
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by girlhaley(f): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2016
Jeez,so this girl will just go like that....never

And what's d big deal in being a mermaid,at least she use her power for good things

I hope she get better
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Tgold1(m): 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
bellover, i bin think say d tori don end ni jare.... neva knew i was standing on a long thing,

kudos bellover, more grace
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 1:59am On Jan 27, 2016
You are the cause of these,Bella's mom ranted out loud at Kwame, Ma it's not my fault,I can explain kwame said. what is there to explain,she gave you all what she had,she saved your life,she stood by you always and now because you found out the real truth about her you want to dump her,Bella's mom shouted loud.

If anything ever happens to her, Am coming for you too, Bella's mom shouted and disappeared into the darkness holding Bella. Mr and Mrs Johnson was surprised to see her act like that,they knew it was a very painful thing to happen,even them could act like that.

They all got home, kwame ran upstairs and jumped on his bed crying, He knew he made a mistake for walking out on her,he wished the floor could open and swallow him.

He began remembering old times when he first met her. He slept off only to wake up in the morning thinking it was a dream, He ran downstairs and saw everyone gathered in the parlour except Bella and her mom.

He knew it happened in reality not in the dream, Kwame come here!!Mr Johnson Shouted his name, He walked over to the sitting room to join him.

Explain to me what happened yesterday night when Bella told u she was a mermaid, kwame explained to him how it happened and how he walked out on her.

Kwame if you weren't my brother I could have killed you, "Being a mermaid doesn't mean she's a bad person,someone that sacrificed most of her powers to heal you", and protect us,yvvone said.

Kwame that's the truth and besides you never listened to the whole story before you walked out on her,what if she had another thing to say concerning the issue,Mrs Johnson said.

Mum,Dad I didn't mean it the way you people think,I just walked out on her to get over what's she told me,Shut up!!What are you getting over, Mr Johnson said and left the sitting -room angrily.

3YEARS LATER....
The whole family was preparing for Kwame's 20th birthday, On the wall layed Kwame and Bella's picture, it's been 3years now Bella left without a single trace of she or her mom.

Their house have been locked since last three years,Kwame vowed not to get married, he remembered about Bella All the time,he never dated any girl since Bella left despite how girls disturb him enough.

The whole family was gathered around to mark his birthday in the sitting-room, They were so happy about that very moment but when they look up and see Bella's picture they remember her.

Mr Adebayo brought the cake inside the house,it was time to cut the cake when yvvone noticed On the wall of Bella and kwame's picture had Happy birthday written on it.

Look up everyone!! She shouted. Everyone traced their eyes to the picture and saw it written in Gold colour. They all looks frightened until They heard a familiar voice call kwame's name.

The voice began sounding nearer, kwame noticed it was none other than Bella's voice. Bella!Bella!, Kwame shouted and ran into the house, everyone followed him, they ran to the garden but didn't see anyone.

Maybe it was just a thought of remembering Bella,Mr adebayo said.They went slowly back inside the parlor and behold they found Bella sitting on the chair looking as beautiful as ever.

Everyone looked happy and surprised at the same time,kwame walked up to Bella and knelt down in her front,Bella immediately stood him up.

Kwame you didn't offend me,all what that happened was a test, I was never a mermaid my father appeared to me and told me the warning of never to love anyone,I told him you where different but he refused,so he decided to test you.

He was the one who came inform of me and changed into a mermaid, He came to tell me you failed the test,but I told him you we're startled that's why you walked out on me then.

So he decided I leave here for some years to know if you truly love me.He came to me last night and told me you were the right person for me,I should go and see my love. And about my mum that day,that was the only way we could use to leave here.

Immediately Bella narrated her story finished she walked over to kwame,Happy birthday dear, she said bringing out a golden pen handling it to him. kwame dragged her towards him and kissed her, everyone in the house clapped as tears of joy flowed down their eyes.

Kwame pushed Bella aside and ran upstairs,they all wondered why he behaved like that, kwame ran upstairs and scattered his wardrobe looking for the ring he bought to give to Bella if she ever returns. He walked to the parlor and knelt before Bella. Bella Joseph,Will you marry me?he said stretching out the ring.

YES I will!! Bella replied hugging him,the whole family gave both of them a round of applause as they exchanged hugs and kisses.

THE END...
STORY BY:BELLOVERS.

1 Like

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 2:07am On Jan 27, 2016
Thanks to everyone who followed these story to the ending. special recognition goes to.

Heemah-runaway dearie
Donkross1-Bartender and Mr palingenisis
tgold1-Runaway guy
girlhaley-Sweetheart
rukkydelta-Good friend
dandypearl-Runaway madam
mattkent-Busy boss
afz9095-Exile guy
maggielovey-Off and on.
and other people who posted a comment and to all the ghost readers out there. thanks to you all.

Source: Bellovers.
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by heemah(f): 7:25am On Jan 27, 2016
And they lived happily ever after... wow! Wow! Wow! I must confess I enjoyed every bit of this story!
Expecting another story from you soonest.
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Tife101(m): 8:27am On Jan 27, 2016
Happy ending....Nice 1 bellovers
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
heemah:
And they lived happily ever after... wow! Wow! Wow! I must confess I enjoyed every bit of this story!
Expecting another story from you soonest.
thanks dearie

1 Like

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
Tife101:
Happy ending....Nice 1 bellovers
thanks
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by donkross1(m): 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
I see you paddy mii
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Tgold1(m): 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wow!!!! This Film* sorry I mean story is damn interesting.......
I realy enjoyed myself on here... u are d bomb, but hope u no dey work 4 boko haram sha Lolz -_-

bellover, I no run away o, i jonse nii o
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 2:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
Tgold1:
Wow!!!! This Film* sorry I mean story is damn interesting.......
I realy enjoyed myself on here... u are d bomb, but hope u no dey work 4 boko haram sha Lolz -_-

bellover, I no run away o, i jonse nii o

lool wagbayi
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
donkross1:
I see you paddy mii
ejeh
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by girlhaley(f): 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
Such a lovely ending......

Thumbs up
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by girlhaley(f): 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2016

Thumbs up
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Rukkydelta(f): 9:15am On Jan 28, 2016
What a beautiful ending...........

Bellovers you did a great job and I just want to say thanks for entertaining all the readers on this thread
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
girlhaley:

Thumbs up
#ellobae
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
Rukkydelta:
What a beautiful ending...........

Bellovers you did a great job and I just want to say thanks for entertaining all the readers on this thread
thanks dear.
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Feyikemi12(f): 9:04am On Jan 29, 2016
Thanks bellovers really enjoyed the story
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by girlhaley(f): 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
bellovers:
#ellobae
Hi boo
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 7:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
Feyikemi12:
Thanks bellovers really enjoyed the story
uwc dear
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
girlhaley:

Hi boo
am fine,u
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by girlhaley(f): 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
bellovers:
am fine,u
I'm good
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by canDy4eva(f): 6:37am On Jul 17, 2016
bellovers:
new life in a new environment, kwame had to relocate from Ghana to Lagos due to his father's transfer. new life in a quiet environment of Lekki phase 2 he tried going out around to see around the estate he came home so tired.
kwame is born into the family of mr&mrs Johnson his father who is the director for Microsoft in Ghana got transferred to Nigeria while the mother Mr's Johnson is a lawyer. Kwame has two younger siblings Jojo a male which is 10yrs and Yvonne which is 15yrs a year younger than kwame

the beginning of in love with a non-human
"who is" and not "which is" *plz take note*, tnk u
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Debbime(f): 6:39am On Jul 17, 2016
Weldone but here is my 2 cents,

Pronunciations are key in order for the reader to get the full meaning.

A lot of spelling errors: their or there , you spelt as dere....so wrong

Use a spell checker.

Names should start with caps. e.g Shola not shola

My 2 cents

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction / Strings And Webs / As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.