Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 (67749 Views)

Caleb (Non-human Fiction) By Safarigirl / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by ipreach: 6:41am On Jul 17, 2016
so 2015 thread is hitting Front page in 2016.?
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by sunnysmile80: 8:09am On Jul 17, 2016
good story. keep it up. i love it.
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by vikono(m): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2016
Who off light? Abi na here he end?
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by vikono(m): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2016
nice write up
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Osasnidas(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2016
Na wa o
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Ortz(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
Wonderful story man so much love for ur write up. I believe you would only get better all the best this is wonderful my man..
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by waShine(m): 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
donkross1:
Bellovers my paddy of life. I dey your back gidibga
I and my wives second donkross1 o, keep it up.

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ortz:
Wonderful story man so much love for ur write up. I believe you would only get better all the best this is wonderful my man..

Thanks Bruh

1 Like

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
Thanks You all,It was my first story,Was an Amateur I believe the Next one should be better...Much Love..
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by kingphilip(m): 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
bellovers:
Thanks You all,It was my first story,Was an Amateur I believe the Next one should be better...Much Love..
when will you be back

1 Like

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
kingphilip:
when will you be back
Soon Bro...
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by chameleon98: 12:30am On Jul 24, 2016
wat next pls
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
chameleon98:
wat next pls
Read (A new creation by Donkross1) Thats what's up.
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by donkross1(m): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
bellovers:

Read (A new creation by Donkross1) Thats what's up.

Oshey broda mii smiley
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
donkross1:

Oshey broda mii smiley
uwc bruh
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 05, 2016
This is it Am loving it
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 9:00am On Aug 05, 2016
FatimaAbu:
This is it Am loving it
Thanks babe

1 Like

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Tgold1(m): 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
bellovers:
MY People, had to hit you guy's by surprise with MADLY IN LOVE WITH A NON-HUMAN(LIFE AFTER DEATH)SEASON 2. Starting By Tomorrow.
I call on my people who supported through the first season. The season 2 will be written on these thread.
Mattkent.
Donkross1.
Dandypearl.
girlhaley.
Rukkydelta.
Heemah.
Afz9095.
Maggielovey.
Tgold
sageez.
ysadiq.

the first season was written Average because was an amateur. But I assure you all these will be better with longer episodes.

Once again, My brother Donkross1 just started his story. you guy's should check it out.
https://www.nairaland.com/2850805/palingenesis

Bella, My Moniker Is Tgold1 but you called out Tgold

That's why I aint here ontime..... Just reviewing past stories I read then I saw season 2......

It pained me though!!!
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
Tgold1:

Bella, My Moniker Is Tgold1 but you called out Tgold

That's why I aint here ontime..... Just reviewing past stories I read then I saw season 2......

It pained me though!!!

so sorry for that bro

1 Like

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by flamez94(m): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2016
where can I find season 1
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
flamez94:
where can I find season 1
read from the beginning
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Precial419: 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
You did well writing but there some things i couldnt put together. although it is faction, there are somethings u should note: Bella can read mind yet she did not know of raymound and shola plan, she can move things with her mind so she could have poured out d poison drink and it would be like an accident . no one would notice it anyway. all d bestt
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by harunablezin(f): 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
waoh! I neva new diz story can b so thrilling..... Bellover d Great AUTHOR
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
firstking01
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by firstking01(m): 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
ojonemile:
firstking01
smiley
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by donsamtex(m): 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
What da f.uck did i just finish reading
Guy u tried no doubt,but u could ve done better. The story is not captivating. You need to make ur viewers see your world. We shud be in your head in other to relate with ur story. Please always try to keep your audience in mind. Thank u
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by peterafo: 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2018
God bless u @bellover...nice one....excellent performance..... keep it up�

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction / Strings And Webs / As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.