Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:45 AM

Reason(s) Why You Want Nigeria To Remain One, Or... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason(s) Why You Want Nigeria To Remain One, Or... (667 Views)

Buhari: "Ojukwu Visited Me In 2003 & We Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One" / We All Agree Our Nation Should Remain One – Osinbajo / Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason(s) Why You Want Nigeria To Remain One, Or... by Pinkybush: 12:08am On Oct 28, 2015
Most people no longer believe in one Nigeria due to one reason or the other, while some says one Nigeria is the best thing that has ever happen on the planet Earth.

Those calling for separation states their reasons to include; marginalization at the Federal level, Oppression by one Geopolitical zone, Current security crisis, Favouritism, etc.

To those saying Nigeria should remain one, what are your reasons?
Re: Reason(s) Why You Want Nigeria To Remain One, Or... by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 28, 2015
To make sure oil runs dry before they consider No One Nigeria
Re: Reason(s) Why You Want Nigeria To Remain One, Or... by DaBullIT(m): 5:27am On Oct 28, 2015
Give me a reason why it shouldn't remain one

I'll give you 5 reasons it should
Re: Reason(s) Why You Want Nigeria To Remain One, Or... by Pinkybush: 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
DaBullIT:
Give me a reason why it shouldn't remain one

I'll give you 5 reasons it should
She is one because of the oil in Niger Delta. Had it been the oil was in the North, it would've long been separated.
Re: Reason(s) Why You Want Nigeria To Remain One, Or... by Godzlove8(m): 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
Pinkybush good evening boss..am sorry for derailin this thread...please i will like to know about geology course in unical. I wanna switch course and school. I heard itz a very tough course in unical and i wanna know why students like sayin this. Please advice me on the best way i can make good grades there and the best way of overcomin failure by saddistic lecturers. Also heard that it involves much calculation..right? Please tell me everything i need to know about this great course..God bless u..Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Group Anonymous Publishes Details Of 'ISIS Recruiters' And Takes Down 5,500 Acct / APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity / PHOTO: Environment Minister, Amina Mohammed Poses For Vogue Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.