Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

5 Great Services You Can Make Top Dollars Selling On Fiverr - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Great Services You Can Make Top Dollars Selling On Fiverr (2855 Views)

Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / The Risks Of Selling On Konga And Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Great Services You Can Make Top Dollars Selling On Fiverr by Joeace3000(m): 7:05am On Oct 28, 2015
Today, one of the easiest money generating websites on the planet for people all over the world and including Nigeria is fiverr.com. Now people are warming up to the idea of making money online by offering skills specific services as it is no longer the era of just having to click shortlinks, fill out a survey or share mylikes links get easy money on the internet anymore. Not that people can't make money from these, but the question remains, how much can one truly earn online from these businesses? Peanuts! And why should anyone be content with that when you hear of top rated sellers on fiver making more than $5000 monthly.

Fiverr presents a means for people to develop skills and profit from these skills while delivering professional services on the website as well as creating startups with these skills off the internet. Some of these skills are even sought by employers, and people who possess these stand a better chance of getting jobs in need of skills rather than bogus qualifications.

Over time, i discovered most people are very excited about the prospect of sitting at home or wherever they can relax, turn on their PC's and come on the internet and start selling, just like that. And in that excitement, they just jump on fiverr, create accounts and gigs and go take a rest, expecting some magic of some sorts to bring buyers in, when everything about their service reeks of unprofessionalism. Some even manage to get buyers, but it is only after then they begin to research on how to deliver a service they created an account for. Laughable!

These people do not know anything about the services that selling hot and because they don’t have much knowledge or have not invested money and time in learning these hot in-demand services, they just create anything and hope for the best, but in truth, you need to know what you are going to do on the platform. You need to know what services sell and you need to develop yourself in them so that your buyers can be rest assured they are dealing with a professional, not some joker.

So what kind of services should you be offering as you are going into this money spinning program?

1. Article Writing:
Just as most of the information you see on websites, blogs and forums like this are conveyed through text, so is the demand for written content all over the internet because webmasters and website owners understand that content is king when it comes to Search Engine Optimization (SEO). People all over the world are creating new sites daily and seeking new contents generated for their websites daily or weekly or monthly to capture readers, or bring in customers for their products and/or services.

Positioning yourself here, with your unique writing skill, you will turn your financial fortune around tremendously because of the high demand for this service on fiverr. Professional writers are being sought on fiverr like ant to sugar and buyers always fall in love with sellers like you, who understand every aspect of article writing which include researching relevant contents, SEO optimizing the article, checking your article for plagiarism using plagiarism checking tools like CopyScape to ensure the article is unique, formatting your content properly for web and blog posting and creating a piece of work devoid of any form of error, so readers get a superb reading experience and most importantly delivering your service within the stipulated time.

To do this as a beginner requires training and only when you have received this training from professionals who understand all about writing articles can you venture into this business on fiverr and be successful with it. If you decide to proceed without being trained, you would hit a road block that could mean starting from square one.

2. Graphics Design: We fancy those beautiful designs we see on flyers, posters, book covers and so on. The colors and the message they seem to cover, draw us in easily. but it takes a good bit of training to ever venture into a niche of this nature and to eventually offer it on fiverr and sell it professionally there. Some of us have in the past tried to play with simple graphics design software's like Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop and illustrator but got frustrated when the results weren't what we thought in our minds. We stopped using these programs and have decided to stay off them ever since.

It's taking the coming of fiverr and other freelance sites for many normal 'joe's' to actuallly call themselves graphics designers today. These people realized how important and profitable it would be to actually possess graphics design skills and sell it on fiverr and get instant pay as against just learning it and hoping to put to use some day. On fiverr, graphics designers are in hot demand. Sellers are always on the lookout for designers that can give professional design jobs. Design Jobs that are usually requested for include 2D, Kindle cover designs, 3D cover designs, Conversion of 2D covers to 3D cover designs, logo designs, web banner creation, facebook and twitter covers, business card designs, Flyer designs, minisite designs and so many more. Imagine the profit margin if you had several gigs catering to these different graphics styles.

Going into graphics designing is pretty easy. What you basically need is the determination to learn how to use the graphics design tools involved like blending colors, recommended dimensions for each Graphics design, using PSD templates, stock images, downloading and applying beautiful fonts and so on and you are on your way to becoming a master graphics designer earning thousands of dollars monthly on fiverr.

3. Web Designing: I know you have been hearing of Web designing in a long, long while and you've been thinking "hey, i cud try this stuff out" but as you became drowned in more HTML, CSS and java script codes you gave up. Worse, even realizing these are still few of the languages among the many out there. Creating a website is not a 5 minute job and sellers are aware of this and are willing to pay top dollars for special web creation service. Most buyers on fiverr are looking for high quality Website designs and if you know your onions, you could be the next guy pocketing hundreds of dollars on just one design job.

As a Website designer on fiverr, your required skills which involve building pages, logo designing, registering a domain name, hosting your website and so much more. Not forgetting the fact that most buyers want responsive websites that can easily open across devices.All of these require intense training and hours of practice to master. However, if you have mastered how to use all these elements in creating a website, the amount you can charge on one order can be as much as $25 to more than $100 depending on your fiverr level and what your buyer needs are.

4. Video and Animation:
This is one service that I like a lot because I used to watch interesting videos of those interesting animations and wondered how people did it, till i invested some money, time and ohh! hours of rehearsals to finally learn how to use these. Research has shown people remember the things they've seen in videos far more than those they only read. It is one of the reasons why business owners have turned fully to video production to advertise their business. Video and Animations are great ways of spreading word about business out and if you have this skill, you are a hot cake.

The two most sought after forms of videos by businesses are whiteboard videos and explainer videos and creating them is pretty easy.

Whiteboard videos are those videos where you see a hand come up on screen making an illustration by drawing out things and/or writing text. Whiteboard videos can be very captivating. Many banks in Nigeria use them to sell new products or services to their clients. I am sure you must have come across it in one bank. For whiteboard videos, you’ll need the VideoScribe software to start, then you’ll also have to learn how to use the native Sparkol SVG images to create static and moving images blended against a text written by a preloaded hand of a person onto a white board. Although Videoscribe comes with its own preloaded images, it's always better to expand your options. Also you can even convert normal jpegs and png images to SVG for whiteboard by using a software called Vectormagic. Then you may need to add some voiceovers on the video to follow what is being shown on screen. Voiceovers can be done by someone you know who has a good American or British accent or you can just outsource to a seller on fiverr for just $5. Sometimes you may just use a background music from the plenty options on Videoscribe or visit freeplaymusic and get some royalty free music for your video.

The next one which is explainer video is simply an animated video with a background voiceover making explanations as the video progresses. To create an explainer video, you will need the Video Maker FX software which is a premium software. Creating the video is pretty easy, you basically would be working with native or downloaded video templates by imputing your text or images where necessary, in-built animation. There is an option to add music from the Videomaker FX library or use your own choice of music or a voiceover.

Creating a whiteboard video or explainer video animation requires you learn how to use these softwares as they can present some difficulties as is usually the case with Videoscribe, before jumping into video and animation or you could be creating videos that are mediocre and won’t be accepted on fiverr.

5. Social Media Management Service: By far one of the most profitable service you can venture in online and offline is this service. Social Media is the new way to spread information and every business wants to reach out to potential customers who are all over social media searching for their service. A skilled individual who can link them up with these people is what they are looking for and if you know how to deliver this service superbly, you could be making thousands constantly by creating social media pages or managing social media pages of your buyers.

What is required in this service is determination, ability to source and engage people and taking control of other peoples business on Social Media like it is your own. To do this you will need to create Social Media pages like Facebook pages, Twitter profiles, Google+ profiles, LinkedIn pages and on for that business. These pages have to be well designed with graphics designs to boot, proper description of the business would be provided on the pages, then you will have to connect with people who are looking for the services offered by such business, try to outwit competitors and link up to media pages that can help you spread the word. Engage with people interested in the business and convince them to become fans, followers, friends and customers. There will be need to learn thoroughly how to leverage on sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest to sell your clients for a given period agreed upon on your gig

You will need to see yourself as part of the buyer's company that requires your Social Media skills. More like the PR arm of the buyers company. If you keep your posts to the desired time and number and promote properly, you should be recording success in no time. There is more to social media than just creating profiles and making posts, if you do not learn the ethics involved, the proper way of helping businesses run their social media pages and other requirements needed to succeed in this business, you will get your fingers burned and may find it difficult returning to this mega profitable business.

One good thing about this service is that besides running it on fiverr, you can run it as a business with a physical location, an office where clients can come and hire you. Many businesses who are aware of the future of social media promotion are already laying the foundation because in the not too distant future, you and I may only be able to converse on social media. The effect of social media has never been felt in this country before like it was in the last general elections where it seemed the president had defeated our immediate past president Goodluck Jonathan, long before the elections even started.

These are some of the in-demand services people are searching daily for online and offline. Develop skills in offering these services and start generating money with them by getting our specially packaged training tutorials today.

To learn more about these services and how to offer them on fiverr and generate steady income monthly, please visit our website Brilliantlightsmedia.com... Small Business skills training and Social Media Management

3 Likes

Re: 5 Great Services You Can Make Top Dollars Selling On Fiverr by Emmey67: 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
Good information really appreciate it
Thanks
Re: 5 Great Services You Can Make Top Dollars Selling On Fiverr by Joeace3000(m): 9:12am On Oct 31, 2015
Emmey67:
Good information really appreciate it
Thanks

You are welcome. Thanks for reading and sorry i have been away. The life of a freelancer
Re: 5 Great Services You Can Make Top Dollars Selling On Fiverr by Joeace3000(m): 11:45am On Dec 17, 2015
After serving a lengthy ban, i am back and Brilliantlights Media is back
Re: 5 Great Services You Can Make Top Dollars Selling On Fiverr by wman(m): 12:28am On Dec 18, 2015
Joeace3000:
After serving a lengthy ban, i am back and Brilliantlights Media is back

Please why were you banned and why was your free Fiverr training thread removed?
Re: 5 Great Services You Can Make Top Dollars Selling On Fiverr by muhammed001(m): 6:29am On Dec 18, 2015
I seem you
Re: 5 Great Services You Can Make Top Dollars Selling On Fiverr by muhammed001(m): 6:29am On Dec 18, 2015
I seee you
Re: 5 Great Services You Can Make Top Dollars Selling On Fiverr by Joeace3000(m): 7:00am On Dec 19, 2015
wman:

Please why were you banned and why was your free Fiverr training thread removed?

Just for advertising. Something that most business people here do. I've used differ ways n this means seemed the best and they decided to remove the thread because the are not happy i am helping other people. That someone will look at that thread and see all the work and energy i put into creating it and still remove it tells how wicked people can becry
Re: 5 Great Services You Can Make Top Dollars Selling On Fiverr by Joeace3000(m): 7:01am On Dec 19, 2015
muhammed001:
I seee you

Rotimi how are you?
Re: 5 Great Services You Can Make Top Dollars Selling On Fiverr by Qulink: 8:43am On Dec 19, 2015
pls how can a newbie start and I don't have PayPal then can I do it with android pls teach me I tried to visit your thread but it was removed.Thanks
Re: 5 Great Services You Can Make Top Dollars Selling On Fiverr by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 19, 2015
Qulink:
pls how can a newbie start and I don't have PayPal then can I do it with android pls teach me I tried to visit your thread but it was removed.Thanks

Yea i have posted a link to my ebook on the signature. Just look below.
I don't want to post a direct link so i won't be banned again.

You will learn how to start there but you'll need a PC. frankly a phone will not cut it because ull need to have a befitiing gig image for your gig, you'll need to create a video (Which is very important). A phone can be used in monitoring your account for new messages or new order notification. If you can get the app, you can actually create a gig with it but you still need a PC to design images and videos to put.
Re: 5 Great Services You Can Make Top Dollars Selling On Fiverr by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 19, 2015
Joeace3000:

Just for advertising. Something that most business people here do. I've used ways n this means seemed the best and they decided to remove the thread because the are not happy i am helping other people. That someone will look at that thread and see all the work and energy i put into creating it and still remove it tells how wicked people can becry

Anyway use my new signature to download the ebook. Atleast you'll have it for yourself rather than coming here all the time.
Re: 5 Great Services You Can Make Top Dollars Selling On Fiverr by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 19, 2015
Joeace3000:

Just for advertising. Something that most business people here do. I've used ways n this means seemed the best and they decided to remove the thread because the are not happy i am helping other people. That someone will look at that thread and see all the work and energy i put into creating it and still remove it tells how wicked people can becry

So how are we going to learn from your knowledge
Re: 5 Great Services You Can Make Top Dollars Selling On Fiverr by ultimatesafety(m): 10:14am On Dec 19, 2015
Let me show you how I got my payoneer US MasterCard free shipping to my address here in Nigeria. First let me tell you what a payoneer MasterCard is. It is an electronic card issued by payoneer when you register on their website and you have a US bank account immediately. You can use this master card to shop online, withdraw from any ATM machines any where in the world and receive payment in dollars from US companies. This is a grate advantage for those who want to involve in an online business and worried about receiving their funds in dollars straight to their bank account. I am here by using this medium to inform you that payoneer is real and you can start your online business straight away now and start receiving payment into your payoneer MasterCard then withdraw your money any time any day any where in the world. You can see prove of mine received on the attached photos below.
Now how do you order for your free payoneer MasterCard?
1. Register on the payoneer website and provide your full details
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/0VH9dVwzCWqJ1dqk_xMZjq7BGTnh3-g8z0paG9WT-GtepsDn_xFk2qJPsGuhI0oNMWp-L14nfir2kqkSsZfZGA2
2. log into your email and click on the link sent to you to activate your account.
3. Upload a valid identity card that show your full name and correct address. These id may be your valid Driver's licence, international passport, national id card. This id card is needed to verify your account.
After doing all this, you should receive an email informing you about your payoneer MasterCard registration completed and been shipped to you with date you should be expecting the card. This is usually between 21-30 days.

PLEASE NOTE THIS: When providing your address make sure you end the address with your phone number. You can see on the picture i attached as my phone number is available at the end of the address. This is important because you might not be available when the courier man is delivering the card to you at your address. He can easily call you and you give him order on what to do so that your card will not got dumped somewhere. As soon as you receive your card, log on to your payoneer account and activate your card then you are good to go. make payment while shopping with your payoneer MasterCard and receive payments from US companies with ease. let me know if you have any questions regards to payoneer MasterCard issue. sign up here now https://share.payoneer.com/nav/0VH9dVwzCWqJ1dqk_xMZjq7BGTnh3-g8z0paG9WT-GtepsDn_xFk2qJPsGuhI0oNMWp-L14nfir2kqkSsZfZGA2

Re: 5 Great Services You Can Make Top Dollars Selling On Fiverr by Joeace3000(m): 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
Lucwaizy:

So how are we going to learn from your knowledge

Note the mrlouisvangaal handle commenting on this thread. Click the link on the signature. I am out now, i would put the link on this handle when i return. I put it in a signature because these mods are weird people
Re: 5 Great Services You Can Make Top Dollars Selling On Fiverr by Qulink: 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:

Yea i have posted a link to my ebook on the signature. Just look below.
I don't want to post a direct link so i won't be banned again.

You will learn how to start there but you'll need a PC. frankly a phone will not cut it because ull need to have a befitiing gig image for your gig, you'll need to create a video (Which is very important). A phone can be used in monitoring your account for new messages or new order notification. If you can get the app, you can actually create a gig with it but you still need a PC to design images and videos to put.
thanks sir
Re: 5 Great Services You Can Make Top Dollars Selling On Fiverr by Janetm: 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
The only business opportunity to invest a one time payment of $18 and introduce 4 friends under you. Whatsapp me know 08035849809

Re: 5 Great Services You Can Make Top Dollars Selling On Fiverr by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
Qulink:
thanks sir

You are welcome
Re: 5 Great Services You Can Make Top Dollars Selling On Fiverr by Joeace3000(m): 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
Come in and get started right away
Re: 5 Great Services You Can Make Top Dollars Selling On Fiverr by Joeace3000(m): 8:27am On Jan 21, 2016
We now offer training for any of these services as you see. You can get our training personnel who are already making some real money on fiverr to train you on any one or two of these services you'd like to try out. Fiverr works if you know what to do. For those in order parts of the country, you can also get our packages regardless of where you are and start generating online income finally where you are..

1 Like

Re: 5 Great Services You Can Make Top Dollars Selling On Fiverr by Joeace3000(m): 7:58am On Jan 22, 2016
Good morning all.. Welcome to a wonderful day. I pray God grants your hearts desires today most especially in the field of business and finance.. AMEN! Pm me if you have questions about our services

1 Like

Re: 5 Great Services You Can Make Top Dollars Selling On Fiverr by Joeace3000(m): 7:59am On Jan 25, 2016
Place your booking today. Join our many trainees and earners offering these five services on fiverr

1 Like

Re: 5 Great Services You Can Make Top Dollars Selling On Fiverr by Joeace3000(m): 6:26am On Feb 16, 2016
Hello people. We are still getting new students and many are coming in quick so as to cash in on the prevailing exchange rate even though it's not as beneficial for our country in retrospect, nevertheless this is a big chance for you. stop sinking money into ebooks and programs that guarantee money but at the end fail woefully. Book for a one on one training with us and you'll be sure you are dealing with real people with real experiences and not some guy who tried for months, now selliing some ebook that couldn't even help him.

1 Like

Re: 5 Great Services You Can Make Top Dollars Selling On Fiverr by BLWeb: 6:40am On Feb 16, 2016
Joeace3000:
Hello people. We are still getting new students and many are coming in quick so as to cash in on the prevailing exchange rate even though it's not as beneficial for our country in retrospect, nevertheless this is a big chance for you. stop sinking money into ebooks and programs that guarantee money but at the end fail woefully. Book for a one on one training with us and you'll be sure you are dealing with real people with real experiences and not some guy who tried for months, now selliing some ebook that couldn't even help him.
Re: 5 Great Services You Can Make Top Dollars Selling On Fiverr by Joeace3000(m): 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
book for your one-on-one training or CD package today on our website. Truth is if you are not making money at this time of big opportunity, i don't know if you ever will.
Re: 5 Great Services You Can Make Top Dollars Selling On Fiverr by Ademat7(m): 3:31am On Feb 21, 2016
Joeace3000:
book for your one-on-one training or CD package today on our website. Truth is if you are not making money at this time of big opportunity, i don't know if you ever will.
kindly list price of training,location and duration of each service.thanks
Re: 5 Great Services You Can Make Top Dollars Selling On Fiverr by Joeace3000(m): 8:08am On Feb 21, 2016
Ademat7:
kindly list price of training,location and duration of each service.thanks

Good morning Ade. For the list of prices please visit our shop at [url=brilliantlightsmedia.com/shop] brilliantlightsmedia Shop[/url]. They have all been reduced from the high prices of last year due to the economic situation of the country presently.

For the location for the one-on-one training. We hold it at Ikeja. We use open and friendly environments like Shoprite so our students can feel free and secure. However if you do want a different place around Ikeja, we can arrange that.

The duration for each service training depends on how much you can grab. Nevertheless, after the lectures you'll still be given the same DVD package we send to those outside lagos and Abuja or those who don't have time for one on one training. So in essence you get an advantage of having face to face meeting with us as well as getting your personal package for home training.
Re: 5 Great Services You Can Make Top Dollars Selling On Fiverr by Joeace3000(m): 9:19am On Feb 21, 2016
You've been hearing of fiverr and probably tried it out but failed woefully. It's time to back track and get properly trained. If you are not going to sink in some money, you'll find it so hard

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Fiverr / Make Money Anytym You Buy Or Sell Credit,data, Refer Or Pay For NEPA, Gotv, Dstv / How To Make A Passive Income Of #15,000 Per Week Using Your Phone .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.