Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 (41060 Views)

Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion / Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident / Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 by neocortex: 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
Zellie:
Why is NL trying to shove Islam down my throat

To any moderator reading this, please get that BS off my profile. WTF angry angry

By fire by force , you must accept islam grin grin
Re: Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 by neocortex: 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
kinibigdeal:
God should just end this world ASAP. Even a NL guy was claiming he as a crush on is biological sister..pathetic

Which of the gods
Re: Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 by eminikansoso(m): 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
gassdon:
Just punish him like this
GUY
THIS YOUR PUNISHMENT NA ONE IS ONE
I DEY HAIL YOU grin grin
Re: Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 by FTBOY: 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
i don't think it's normal.........i mean, how does one get an e.rection staring at his own daughter's nak.edness? it's a spiritual problem undecided
Re: Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 by NaomiNew(f): 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
crying
speechless
Re: Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
chuna1985:

Is this d first time people are sleeping wit n impregnating their children
no, it's now rampant. Is it normal or do you see it as such?
Re: Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 by Tamakay(m): 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
At this my tender age I'm feeling I've heard so much. My God have mercy
Re: Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
chukingchuks:
no, it's now rampant. Is it normal or do you see it as such?

It didn't get rampant, It has been same since time immemorial.

We simply have powerful social media so we get to see this kind of news, in d past, it still happened but there was no way to actually see it or hear about it.
Re: Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 by calabardick(m): 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
how can this be explained?

Re: Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 by owummy(m): 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
The story sounds Larger than life.
Re: Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 by 3kay945(m): 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
Nawa o.
Girls no safe from all men nowadays regardless of Who!
Re: Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 by esphil(m): 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
Why granting him bail?
He should be kept far from humans
Re: Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 by 3kay945(m): 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
chuna1985:

It didn't get rampant, It has been same since time immemorial.

We simply have powerful social media so we get to see this kind of news, in d past, it still happened but there was no way to actually see it or hear about it.

Yep, it's true you said.
Re: Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 by tsdarkside(m): 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
this remember me of lot in the bible....
Re: Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
NaomiNew:
crying
speechless
.....Stop crying and start Laughing grin grin grin grin grin we have just castrated the Bassttard !!! grin grin grin

Re: Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
calabardick:
how can this be explained?
....Like this grin grin grin

Re: Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 by Spybradd: 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
emmanuel596:
A typical makurdi man is either addicted to drinking, smoking, eating infected bush meat or a sex addict or a carrier of 1 yeye deases oor d other....

NOBADA DASSIT BETA DAN DOSE STUPYD BEREBES,SAVVY?
grin
Re: Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 by owumzy(m): 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
He must marry them! This is shameless! Abomination! undecided
Re: Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 by haulagehandlers(m): 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
The magistrate in this case made a very big blunder by granting him bail,this is a pure case of defilement and its a capital offence. The man shoulda been remanded in prison and case file forwarded to the DPP for advise. But then the magistrate gave him bail and like they say in court, as the court pleases....but na F up
Re: Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 by Profitsng(m): 5:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
Siege..
Re: Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 by blackprowler: 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Abeg, what they told me is "parents are always right" "father is always right" "honour you father and your mother so that it will be well with you". MUMU SOCIETY!
Re: Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 by AndyAustin(m): 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
Another mother fuchsia.
Re: Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 by otiigba1(m): 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
And he was given bail? To go and carry on with his atrocities angry
Re: Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 by andyanders: 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
In fact, our judicial system is messed up.How come you give a N50,000 bail bond to a rapist who raped his own biological child? They should be handed over a N10,000,000 bail bond and if not met, they should be remanded in a prison custody and be taken to a cell where other men will have him raped.
Re: Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 by simdam500(m): 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
Mad men roaming the street these days
Re: Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 by karryamber: 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
REVEALING SECRET OF HOW D'BANJ AND CHARLY BOY JOIN ILLUMINATI. PICTURES PROVEN AT www.illuminatimembership.ml/join.html

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE INSTANT RICH, FAME AND MONEY. JOIN ILLUMINAT!!! ILLUMINATI HAVE THE ANSWER!!!

The Illuminati is an elite collective of political leaders, business owners, entertainment celebrities, and other influential members of this planet. By uniting leaders of the world in an unrestrictive, private domain – free of political, religious, and geological boundaries – our organization helps to further the prosperity of the human species as a whole.
Managing the lives of over 7 billion humans is a daunting task. Our duty to this planet has spanned across centuries and survived even the most established government entities. To continue functioning throughout societal changes, The Illuminati’s operations require anonymity for both our members and our world.

If you are interested in joining CLICK HERE TO FILL AN APPLICATION ONLINE @ www.illuminatimembership.ml/join.html

United Kingdom: +447418470262 Nigeria: +2349026758677

ILLUMINATI CAN DO THE FOLLOWING!!!!!!!!!!!
• Power, Money, quick riches - wear or carry on your body.
• "Do as I say Charm" . If you want anybody to do what you tell him/her, you will need this.
• Power to conjure and invoke spirits and angels to talk to them.
• Power to disappear and appear to different location.
• Power to gain contracts and promotions from governments and organizations.
• Power to obtain favor from people and win elections.
• Power to dissolve/bury a case and make it forgetful to human thought.
• Power to transport hard drugs such as Cocaine, heroin, narcotics, marijuana, etc.
• Power to attract love and make love to any girl you desire.
• Spiritual Protection of all kind.
Re: Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 by gary400(m): 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
na only 12 and 10 yrs den dey rape dz days....e b like say na dz 12 dey make brain now for old men...igbo ppl wl call dem onugo(fresh vegetables)
Re: Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 by Fourwinds: 1:43am On Oct 29, 2015
useless man..may God continue to punish all d foolish men dat molest children..
Re: Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 by Fourwinds: 1:50am On Oct 29, 2015
NaomiNew:
crying
speechless
God always grant my prayers.. I won't desist from cursing Foolish men like this.. their old age will be miserable... anyone here who will follow same path will encounter this curse.. useless men in our society.
Re: Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 by tonychristopher: 5:17am On Oct 29, 2015
Restarted and retarded folks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual / Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State / Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.