Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident (43707 Views)

How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals / Temitayo Ilesanmi T.I Nathan Raped My Friend - Sharon, Twitter User (Photos) / I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by DONSMITH123(m): 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
A 3-man gang armed robbers in the wee hours of Monday reportedly invaded the home of one Mr. Folusho Joseph in Abuja, carting away valuable items worth hundreds of thousands and allegedly raping two of his daughters at gun point.

Reports reveal that the robbers gained entrance into the building by scaling the fence through the front door which he forgot to lock at about 2:30am.

According to Mr Joseph, he was watching a movie when they suddenly entered with their guns pointed at him.

Joseph alleged that the robbers took their phones, money and other valuables.

Speaking further, he said they all had canal knowledge of his two daughters who are both less than 20. He reportedly lamented that it was a very painful experience and praid it doesn’t result to pregnancy or other health issues on his daughters.

Joseph also reportedly stated that the two girls would be taken to the hospital for test, adding that the case would be reported to the police.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/29/how-robbers-invaded-my-home-raped-my-daughters-abuja-resident/
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by Chidexter(m): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
What
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by oluwaSmith1(f): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jesus!!!
DONSMITH123:
A 3-man gang armed robbers in the wee hours of Monday reportedly invaded the home of one Mr. Folusho Joseph in Abuja, carting away valuable items worth hundreds of thousands and allegedly raping two of his daughters at gun point.
Reports reveal that the robbers gained entrance into the building by scaling the fence through the front door which he forgot to lock at about 2:30am.
According to Mr Joseph, he was watching a movie when they suddenly entered with their guns pointed at him.
Joseph alleged that the robbers took their phones, money and other valuables.
Speaking further, he said they all had canal knowledge of his two daughters who are both less than 20. He reportedly lamented that it was a very painful experience and praid it doesn’t result to pregnancy or other health issues on his daughters.
Joseph also reportedly stated that the two girls would be taken to the hospital for test, adding that the case would be reported to the police.
http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/29/how-robbers-invaded-my-home-raped-my-daughters-abuja-resident/

May those rubbers never knew anything called peace all the days of their life.

210 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by DONSMITH123(m): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
Jesus!!!

May those rubbers never knew anything called peace all the days of their life.

amen o my dear. this is too bad.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by OnankpaBa(m): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
DONSMITH123:

amen o my dear. this is too bad.

after rubbing them of their belongings. They still decided to enter their london. Only God will Judge them.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by OnankpaBa(m): 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:
Dey just committed two good crimes...1-robbery 2-rape....and if it wia just robbery alone, I will sai dey ar yeeboh boys...if it wia just rape, I will gladli sai, dey ar yoloba shapeless men...now is robbery and rape...who cum do am?

grin grin grin grin wetin come concern yoruba with rape now my dear? tell me o

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by oluwaSmith1(f): 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:
Dey just committed two good crimes...1-robbery 2-rape....and if it wia just robbery alone, I will sai dey ar yeeboh boys...if it wia just rape, I will gladli sai, dey ar yoloba shapeless men...now is robbery and rape...who cum do am?

grin grin grin grin grin Seun need to investigate.

7 Likes

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by Onyenna(m): 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
....Chineke meee!!...... this is pure Evil! jeez!..... both of em should just flush out everything from their systems with recommended drug(s) from a doctor to prevent pregnancy and also run tests for HIV and other STDs......... the only positive thing here is that no life was lost.........

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by DONSMITH123(m): 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
Onyenna:
....Chineke meee!!...... this is pure Evil! jeez!

My brother, it will better if those rubbers just go silently after rubbing. but raping the kids even below 20 years is wickedness and the way God will Judge their disgrace ehen, e no get part two.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by OnankpaBa(m): 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
Onyenna:
....Chineke meee!!...... this is pure Evil! jeez!..... both of em should just flush out everything from their systems with recommended drug(s) from a doctor to prevent pregnancy and also run tests for HIV and other STDs......... the only positive thing here is that no life was lost.........

bros bone that thing. Either flushing or no flushing, the memory will remain in them till eternity.

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by MrKIZITO(m): 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
God will judge them
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by mznuez(f): 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
Too bad
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by Gabrielwilliams(m): 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
Terrible... Pls let's not bring sentiments into this. Those who rob n rape encompasses all tribes. Let's be mindful of our utterances

7 Likes

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by Sweetyie(f): 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
SHiiit. This is very bad
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by DICKtator: 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
Wonder what should be done to them if they were caught that morning?

Hmmmm........

grin grin grin grin
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
Toto don suffer..Chai!!
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by Eseries(m): 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by pretty050(f): 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oh no ooooo, angry angry angry cry cry
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by SirLegal(m): 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
This is Inhumane.

Man's Inhumanity to fellow man.

Take heart Sire.

SAY NO TO RAP_E

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by Onyenna(m): 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
DONSMITH123:

My brother, it will better if those rubbers just go silently after rubbing. but raping the kids even below 20 years is wickedness and the way God will Judge their disgrace ehen, e no get part two.

as in eehn!......those robbers must surely get what they deserve and they'll remain cursed till they all kick da fu¢king bucket!.....

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
APC WHY?

APC WHY NO SECURITY EVEN IN ABUJA?

Sorry man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by opineflu(m): 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
End time things...
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by MadCow1: 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
Sick shiit I tell you.

Meanwhile..

For those people so focused on Homosexuality.. Do you know that if these robbers are caught, they will only get 4 years imprisonment for raping those girls.. Meanwhile two homosexual men who had consentual sex would get 14 years.. And a father who molests his daughter would get 10 years.. grin

The only twist is that the Armed robbery carries the death penalty.

Very fhucked up.

13 Likes

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by OnankpaBa(m): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
gassdon:
APC WHY?

APC WHY NO SECURITY EVEN IN ABUJA?

Sorry man

wetin concern APC with this shit now?
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by seenter84: 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
this country sef
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by afuye(m): 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
heartless rubbers
Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by tempex88(m): 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
Joseph also reportedly stated that the two girls would be taken to the hospital for test, adding that the case would be reported to the police

Take note of the word
would be

Why will a tabloid be the first to air this barbaric news. I expect any father to take his daughters first to a first class hospital and report the matter to the police.

I don't understand what ds world is turning into again.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone / 14-Year-Old Ghanaian Girl Raped By Five Men Contemplates Suicide (Photos) / Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.