Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Comedian Amb. Wahala, The Former First Lady Bought A Car For (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Amb. Wahala, The Former First Lady Bought A Car For (photos) (43932 Views)

Samsung, Osama, Amb. Wahala Thrill Audience At The Vintage With Ghana Must Go / Ebube Nwagbo And Charly Boy Pose For Photos Together / Abuja's Popular Comedian Amb. Wahala Set To Storm UK And SA For Comedy Concert! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Amb. Wahala, The Former First Lady Bought A Car For (photos) by zimoni(f): 11:29am On Oct 28, 2015
The guy is good.
Re: Comedian Amb. Wahala, The Former First Lady Bought A Car For (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 11:29am On Oct 28, 2015
K
Re: Comedian Amb. Wahala, The Former First Lady Bought A Car For (photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 28, 2015
OK should EFCC arrest him?
Re: Comedian Amb. Wahala, The Former First Lady Bought A Car For (photos) by SirNetwork(m): 11:30am On Oct 28, 2015
Naija comedy is really making waves, You cant help but admire some of these comedians.

Meanwhile, for your with java programming projects my signature is there for assistance.
Re: Comedian Amb. Wahala, The Former First Lady Bought A Car For (photos) by halix239(f): 11:34am On Oct 28, 2015
spending the looted money on irrelevances
Re: Comedian Amb. Wahala, The Former First Lady Bought A Car For (photos) by aenero(m): 11:34am On Oct 28, 2015
The guy is worth it sha especially after mimicking her at that alibaba show
Re: Comedian Amb. Wahala, The Former First Lady Bought A Car For (photos) by kYjelly2: 11:36am On Oct 28, 2015
MWTGDAra:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HitxGrcRaZk

come guy, is that yansh real

or is it special effect
Re: Comedian Amb. Wahala, The Former First Lady Bought A Car For (photos) by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:40am On Oct 28, 2015
Airforce1:
Which former first lady?
mrs aisha booharee
Re: Comedian Amb. Wahala, The Former First Lady Bought A Car For (photos) by HrmOlolade(m): 11:43am On Oct 28, 2015
sammyj:
ok
Old man booking space
Re: Comedian Amb. Wahala, The Former First Lady Bought A Car For (photos) by sirxbit(m): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Chanchit:
Weh d car na?
who buy am dor colet am bak after d election
Re: Comedian Amb. Wahala, The Former First Lady Bought A Car For (photos) by morbeta(m): 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
Its a bribe just for him to mellow the mimickery.
Re: Comedian Amb. Wahala, The Former First Lady Bought A Car For (photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
okay.
Re: Comedian Amb. Wahala, The Former First Lady Bought A Car For (photos) by adeoba2008(m): 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
That one sef dey...
Re: Comedian Amb. Wahala, The Former First Lady Bought A Car For (photos) by lhordspy: 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
The man is bald grin ... any questions cheesy
Re: Comedian Amb. Wahala, The Former First Lady Bought A Car For (photos) by klax(m): 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
I'm not surprise I have the list of them at my possession alk our comedian that collect cheque, cars, gift, cash from many past administration and now come here to Sai bolok buhari and said oh pdp are corrupt but when they are getting cheque, cars, gift and cash PDP was good. He that stole and the one who keep the stolen goods are both thieves I guess some of our comedian too need to be chase by EFCC.

I have names, the amount, the cars brand and all sort if gift they collected. One good day I will drop the bomb shell on these fu cking things called comedian and artist that are going blablabla around after sharing in the loots
Re: Comedian Amb. Wahala, The Former First Lady Bought A Car For (photos) by banio: 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
Can't somebody be generous again. Abi this amounts to embezzlement too
Re: Comedian Amb. Wahala, The Former First Lady Bought A Car For (photos) by vhatpweetygurl(f): 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
pishure or idonblivit
Re: Comedian Amb. Wahala, The Former First Lady Bought A Car For (photos) by estellinas(f): 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
You people should leave PEJ alone
Re: Comedian Amb. Wahala, The Former First Lady Bought A Car For (photos) by SammyIfy: 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
kennygee:
The guy who can imitate Dame.

Most of the blunders people thought PEJ said was just a comedy skit made by this guy.

But people believed it all cause it sounded exactly like her voice.

He is that good.

My sister ori e wambe... #Singing in Soldiers of Christ voice "I go dey use your way dey make my pay"... Ambassador Wahala no look dem face....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter / Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Blast Nigeria Celebs: Stop Begging For Money When Sick / "Same President" - Wizkid Set To Release New Music, Steps Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.