Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,056 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Network Certification Exam - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Network Certification Exam (651 Views)

I.t. Certification Exam / Oracle Certification Exam Dumps (2015 ) / Ccna, Ccnp, Oracle, Comptia, Microsoft Certification Exam Center In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Network Certification Exam by GoodMuyis(m): 8:14am On May 07, 2009
[center]
Welcome to Goodmuyis Network Certification Exam(G.N.C.E)

These questions are compiled by me and its for you, if you can pass this then you are on to CISCO

Part1
Ans any -5

1. Briefly explain what you understand by the term networking and clearly state the reason of networking computers.
2. What technology will you use to join two network segments together?
3. How long does a cat 5 cable go to reach it maximum limit standard Network.
4. Under cable configuration which pair of colors are active for data transmission.
5. What is the first thing to consider while planning for a small office network?
6. In a mixed media network of 4 computers, 2 wired & 2 wireless describe what do to make proper connection so that all computers can communicate.
7. How many modes (type) of wireless network do we have? List them.
8. What do you need (requirements) to establish a wireless link?

Part2

Create a network of 3 computers using both wire & wireless as your medium, and send a file from the wireless computer into the two wired systems.
[/center]
Re: Network Certification Exam by xpmode(m): 8:53am On May 07, 2009
answer to all question

Re: Network Certification Exam by GoodMuyis(m): 12:14pm On May 07, 2009
XP_MODE You score [img]http://www-i6.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/Pictures/Logo_i6_blue.gif[/img][size=20pt]%[/size] grin

(1) (Reply)

Black Screen Of Death! / Laptops / Run Time Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.