Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,926 members, 7,866,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

Fuel Scarcity Again??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Again??? (499 Views)

Fuel Scarcity Again? Is There Fuel Scarcity In Your Area? (pics) / Is There Fuel Scarcity Again? / Fuel Scarcity Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Again??? by Jmaya(m): 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
What's happening in Nigeria nah
I spent up 6hours last night on queue in one of the petrol stations here in Akure. Fortunately it reached my turn, just as I was about moving my car to the fuel dispenser, the Manager just came out from where and asked the attendants to stop selling. I begged this man like die, d man no gree ooo. I met one of the supervisors' and he asked me to wait for 30mins. Fortunately and unfortunately 30mins later the manager came back and announced to the public that the fuel is now #120. Na so one okada rider arrange slap for him face ooo. I couldnt laf ooo. Immediately after the slap the manager say no fuel again. We begged him and he left with a hot chick. Instead of filling up my car I bought 20 litres, no injector cleaner... Please what's happening to 9ja Is it only here in Akure that we're facing this problem. Na only few stations dey sell oooooo.

Re: Fuel Scarcity Again??? by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
Jmaya:
What's happening in Nigeria nah
I spent up 6hours last night on queue in one of the petrol stations here in Akure. Fortunately it reached my turn, just as I was about moving my car to the fuel dispenser, the Manager just came out from where and asked the attendants to stop selling. I begged this man like die, d man no gree ooo. I met one of the supervisors' and he asked me to wait for 30mins. Fortunately and unfortunately 30mins later the manager came back and announced to the public that the fuel is now #120. Na so one okada rider arrange slap for him face ooo. I couldnt laf ooo. Immediately after the slap the manager say no fuel again. We begged him and he left with a hot chick. Instead of filling up my car I bought 20 litres, no injector cleaner... Please what's happening to 9ja Is it only here in Akure that we're facing this problem. Na only few stations dey sell oooooo.
na your Deji cause am. Igbo want punish una.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Again??? by Jmaya(m): 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
na your Deji cause am. Igbo want punish una.

wetin deji do na?

(1) (Reply)

Edo Moves To Recover $31m From Igbinedion / Where Is Prof Tam David West??? / Ogun State News And Chat Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.