Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:07 AM

Fuel Scarcity Again? Is There Fuel Scarcity In Your Area? (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Again? Is There Fuel Scarcity In Your Area? (pics) (829 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria / El-Rufai's Tweet About Fuel Scarcity In 2014 (Throwback) / Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria December 2017: Live Updates & Photos From Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity Again? Is There Fuel Scarcity In Your Area? (pics) by freecharles(m): 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ok. So, I stay in Sokoto and for about a week now, gas stations have closed their gates claiming there is no fuel. And the few ones that are opened have long queues. In my area, we have about 7 gas stations along that road. Only Oando is selling. I actually called a friend in the South West the second day this started in Sokoto and he told me everything was fine. Meanwhile, the situation keeps getting worse in Sokoto.

What's the situation across the country? Do you have such long queues in your area.

Re: Fuel Scarcity Again? Is There Fuel Scarcity In Your Area? (pics) by Beremx(f): 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
I am yet to see queues in Lagos
Re: Fuel Scarcity Again? Is There Fuel Scarcity In Your Area? (pics) by freecharles(m): 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
Just up ahead, you can see a blackmarket seller. Gas stations here consider selling to blackmarket sellers first. Even NNPC stations.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Again? Is There Fuel Scarcity In Your Area? (pics) by psucc(m): 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
Thank God nothing can be hidden for so long. Time will always reveal.
They said with N145/litre No more fuel scarcity.
But things are already slipping away.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Again? Is There Fuel Scarcity In Your Area? (pics) by plainol(m): 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
Result of having an irresponsible man as the president. He doesn't even care.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Again? Is There Fuel Scarcity In Your Area? (pics) by GMBuhari: 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
Where's the long queue?

You stood on the other side of the road to show us long queue?

You didnt capture the petrol station and thier pumps

That is just a sign board for all I know

And someone's probably selling rogo or something else under those trees which is why vehicles are parked

Well done

But I don't believe you
Re: Fuel Scarcity Again? Is There Fuel Scarcity In Your Area? (pics) by freecharles(m): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
GMBuhari:
Where's the long queue?

And someone's probably selling rogo or something else under those trees which is why vehicles are parked

Well done

But I don't believe you

If you like believe, if you like don't believe. My friend that we stay together had to park his car at home and went to his PPA cos he couldn't get fuel. I'm glad I left my car too in the S.West. It would've been worse for me.

And well I stay in Sokoto, so I know how blackmarkets looks like here.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Again? Is There Fuel Scarcity In Your Area? (pics) by Adebammm(m): 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
Let pmb or what do they call him, to take his time ooo, we don't want to hear these during this season
Re: Fuel Scarcity Again? Is There Fuel Scarcity In Your Area? (pics) by freecharles(m): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
GMBuhari:
Where's the long queue?

Well done

But I don't believe you

The part where I stay is along the state capital border so gas stations around here don't get a lot of customers. But a gas station around here getting this kind of queue, it will be 3 times longer inside the town.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Again? Is There Fuel Scarcity In Your Area? (pics) by freecharles(m): 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
Adebammm:
Let pmb or what do they call him, to take his time ooo, we don't want to hear these during this season

I'm just praying there should not be fuel scarcity too oooo....the last time around, I know what I lost during that period.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, Northern Forces Plotting To Sideline Onnoghen From Being CJN - Lawyers / Another Thief Caught Inside University Of Nigeria / Why I Am Happy That Muhammadu Buhari Became The President Of Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.