Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? (3704 Views)

Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History / West West Or East East For The Presidency, No More Crossing! / People Of West West, Beware Of The South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? by kYjelly2: 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2015

Where da fvck did south south come from ?

Even google has no record of South-South besides an orginazation named "south-south" something.

Naija, the land of deception and Olodos, mtcheew undecided

8 Likes

Re: Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? by glassjar1: 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
WE are BIAFRANS .

WHERE is south south located on that map .

it is called SOUTH EASTERN .

BIAFRAN'S STAND AND FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT .

WE want freedom from Nigeria . I don't care how small the land mass is .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? by sandraokosun1: 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
ok! South south was created by an igbo man ekuweme himself, to balance the fact and discription that its values and life was never in cordinance with the eastern region in the first place. Its merging to the east was human error which was corrected. u dont sacrifice discretion on the alter of a compass.

3 Likes

Re: Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? by stanech: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
Thank you Op I have been wondering about this for a while. While should there be a south south. Even looking at the way the south south was carved you will realize it is a fraud. I mean cutting it to as far as calarbar in other to deny south east access to the sea.

I think all these artificial boundaries should cease. I mean in europe you hardly find a country speaking more than one language. But here in africa people with different cultures and backgrounds are heaped into one artificial boundary and be forming a country. It doesn't work that way. Even in the uk we still have wales, scotland and england. I think africa should find a way to destroy these boundaries

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? by chukkystar(m): 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
It's the southern part of the South of Nigeria.. grin shocked
Re: Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? by FlySly05: 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
glassjar1:
WE are BIAFRANS .

WHERE is south south located on that map .

it is called SOUTH EASTERN .

BIAFRAN'S STAND AND FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT .

WE want freedom from Nigeria . I don't care how small the land mass is .

Clayjar abi name wet in dem dey call you, I dey look you with corner eye. ConTeaNew!!
Re: Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? by boujaye: 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
Can't you see you are the biggest olodo

South-South is a term denoting a particular eco-socio-political region/zone for easy reference or identification. If the people referred to by that name is generally understood by a definition or mapping, and even the government of that nation as in Nigeria, then I don't need any Wesley dictionary or google reference to prove eligibility. The coded is understood by those involved. You can add the term "South-South" to the online dictionary if you wish, so that when next you google it it will be there.

Your aspersion is just uncalled for. Ask questions if you don't understand.

3 Likes

Re: Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? by Phemostiga(m): 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ppp
Re: Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? by AZeD1(m): 3:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
kYjelly2:

Even google has no record of South-South besides an orginazation named "south-south" something.

You are the olodo. South South == South Central which is the central part of the south.
South East is the eastern part of the South
South West is the western part of the South

What do you call the part of the South that is neither East nor West?

6 Likes

Re: Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? by theDEVILisHERE: 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
kYjelly2:

Anyone who calls his or her self "SS" or "Niggas in the delta" aka niger delta
Is nothing but a FOOL

2 Likes

Re: Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? by Naijiant: 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
AZeD1:

You are the olodo. South South == South Central which is the central part of the south.

What do you call the northern part of the South? South North? You are either central, west or east in the South. "South South" is another stupid and idiotic murder of the English language that is common in Nigeria. If something is further south than east or west, you are better off calling it "deep south".

4 Likes

Re: Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? by WHOcarex: 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
Op, receive sense shame!

1 Like

Re: Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? by AZeD1(m): 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
Naijiant:

What do you call the northern part of the South? South North? You are either central, west or east in the South. "South South" is another stupid and idiotic murder of the English language that is common in Nigeria. If something is further south than east or west, you are better off calling it "deep south".
Learn to read and understand. My earlier post said South-South is South Central.
Re: Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? by Naijiant: 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
AZeD1:

Learn to read and understand. My earlier post said South-South is South Central.
So why not call it South Central?

1 Like

Re: Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? by AZeD1(m): 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
Naijiant:

So why not call it South Central?
Same reason why Edson Arantes do Nascimento is called Pele.
Re: Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
AZeD1:

With Nigerian map which states are supposed to be in the purported South Central?
Re: Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? by Ofodirinwa: 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
AZeD1:

The South LOL.
Stop butchering another man's language. That's like saying what do you call a man that's not a woman. He's still a man.

It's particularly stupid when someone lists an assembly of cultures and plugs South South in there. Yoruba Igbo, Hausa, South South. Sometimes they will even say 'I am Rivers' LOL. Can you speak River? Can someone drink you? Yesterday I saw someone claim they were Riverine lol.

What's the crime in saying I'm Ijaw or Ogoni? Most of the time they'll say "Niger Delta" forgetting Imo and Abia are in the Niger Delta. If you want to say 'everyone in the Niger Delta except Igbos' say it, because as it stands South South is an embarrassing thing to say in any english speaking country except Nigeria (which is a zoo anyways).

4 Likes

Re: Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? by AZeD1(m): 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
LadyFiona:
With Nigerian map which states are supposed to be in the purported South Central?
The states that are there currently. There is no fixed point or distance that determines were East or West starts from.
Re: Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
AZeD1:

The states that are there currently. There is no fixed point or distance that determines were East or West starts from.
Come on , meaning that Nigerian compass is upside down.
Re: Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? by AZeD1(m): 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ofodirinwa:

The South LOL.
Stop butchering another man's language. That's like saying what do you call a man that's not a woman. He's still a man.

The answer is South Central, known is Nigeria as South South.
Re: Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? by dialfa: 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
I am from south north.
na so e be.
olodos everywhere
Re: Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? by AZeD1(m): 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
LadyFiona:
Come on , meaning that Nigerian compass is upside down.

There is no fixed point or distance that determines were East or West starts from.
Re: Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? by Naijiant: 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2015

According to the map, Cross River is South East, Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi, Rivers, Delta, Edo and Bayelsa are south central

3 Likes

Re: Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? by Ofodirinwa: 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
AZeD1:

The answer is South Central, known is Nigeria as South South.
In the Nigerian language or the English language? lol, is South South pidgin or Igbo?
Re: Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? by Ofodirinwa: 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
Naijiant:

According to the map, Cross River is South East, Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi, Rivers, Delta, Edo and Bayelsa are south central

Our obsession with politics has created an environment where if you say Adamawa is in East Nigeria, people on the street will fight you.
Re: Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? by HopeAtHand: 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
stanech:
Thank you Op I have been wondering about this for a while. While should there be a south south. Even looking at the way the south south was carved you will realize it is a fraud. I mean cutting it to as far as calarbar in other to deny south east access to the sea.

I think all these artificial boundaries should cease. I mean in europe you hardly find a country speaking more than one language. But here in africa people with different cultures and backgrounds are heaped into one artificial boundary and be forming a country. It doesn't work that way. Even in the uk we still have wales, scotland and england. I think africa should find a way to destroy these boundaries

The way you guys write i wonder if y'as use your brains to think.

You want access to the sea but your ancestors never considered migrating close to the coast or a career in fishing..so they should people indigenous to a particular areas because Ignos badly need a seaport or they shud include non-igbo tribes into South East because you must have a seaport.

Shame..
Re: Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? by Phame: 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
The OP is an illiterate. We have all you have listed . It is SS cos of its closeness to the southern cardinal point. It goes to show the southsouth is almost on 180 degree on rotation from the first quadrant. We have NN, SS, NNE , NNW, SSE, and SSW.
Re: Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? by basilo101: 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ofodirinwa:

Our obsession with politics has created an environment where if you say Adamawa is in East Nigeria, people on the street will fight you.
i remeber when foreign media reported a bomb in adamawa as explosion in eastern Nigeria, some yorubas started jubilating without reading details.
Re: Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? by scholes0(m): 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ofodirinwa:

Same way if you say Europe and Asia are the same land, some people will fight you.
It is called Geo-Politics for a reason.
Re: Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? by yetunsbay(m): 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
Okay everyone go wit ur mind
Re: Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? by stanech: 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2015
HopeAtHand:

The way you guys write i wonder if y'as use your brains to think.

You want access to the sea but your ancestors never considered migrating close to the coast or a career in fishing..so they should people indigenous to a particular areas because Ignos badly need a seaport or they shud include non-igbo tribes into South East because you must have a seaport.

Shame..

Oga I no understand you at all
We are talking about how south south is fake you are talking about fishing.

Fact there are more similarities in culture between an akwaibom man and igbo man than a bini man. South south is fake.

Let's have a real country where each tribe will lord over themselves and report to the center.
Re: Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? by Ofodirinwa: 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2015
scholes0:

Same way if you say Europe and Asia are the same land, some people will fight you.
It is called Geo-Politics for a reason.
They're not the same land lol. I believe you're saying so because they are connected and their partition is man made but the phrase you're looking for is 'that's like saying Eurasia and Europe and Asia are different". Even at that it's a poor analogy for what you're trying to say as all continents are technically connected by land, there's just surface water on the oceans that makes it hard to seen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Comprehensive list of New Ministers And Their Portfolios / Breaking News: Heavy Gunfire Happening In Aba Over BIAFRA Protest, 2 Killed / Live Updates Of Sheik Ibrahim Inyass National Maulud 2016 In Katsina.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.