Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Iran Military Facebook Page Post Veiled Threat To Nigeria Over Zaria Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iran Military Facebook Page Post Veiled Threat To Nigeria Over Zaria Killings (3740 Views)

Iran Military Are Planning War Against Nigeria In Revenge For Shi’te Members / Iran Military Threatens Nigeria / CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iran Military Facebook Page Post Veiled Threat To Nigeria Over Zaria Killings by crosbreaka: 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
"The time when they could oppress Shias and get away with it is long gone, we shall pay a visit to the puppet regime in Nigeria soon, God willing".

‪#‎Nigeria‬ ‪#‎Zakzaky‬ ‪#‎Iran‬ ‪#‎QudsForce‬

https://www.facebook.com/Iran.Military/posts/10153296309983603:0?__mref=message_bubble
Re: Iran Military Facebook Page Post Veiled Threat To Nigeria Over Zaria Killings by Technocrat1759(m): 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
Let them bring it on we need to kick some ass.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Military Facebook Page Post Veiled Threat To Nigeria Over Zaria Killings by Chimezie198(m): 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
wetin those big heads wey no sabi wear tie for suit dey talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Military Facebook Page Post Veiled Threat To Nigeria Over Zaria Killings by ruggedtimi(m): 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
lol...how is it possible...unless dey will sponsor another terror group thru the shia members to cos more havoc in nigeria.

Re: Iran Military Facebook Page Post Veiled Threat To Nigeria Over Zaria Killings by MinorityTribe: 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
I doubt if that is an Official Facebook page but what can i say? It has over 90,000 likes. If truly that is their official Facebook page then the Iran military are childish and lacks ethics. You will only make the crackdown on Shiites worst. I swear Iran you can't do nothing! I double dare you! And please don't mixed our flag with your disgusting Persian flag, You will never have influence over Nigeria. Even Saudi Arabia doesn't.

11 Likes

Re: Iran Military Facebook Page Post Veiled Threat To Nigeria Over Zaria Killings by coolscott(m): 11:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
crosbreaka:
"The time when they could oppress Shias and get away with it is long gone, we shall pay a visit to the puppet regime in Nigeria soon, God willing".

‪#‎Nigeria‬ ‪#‎Zakzaky‬ ‪#‎Iran‬ ‪#‎QudsForce‬

https://www.facebook.com/Iran.Military/posts/10153296309983603:0?__mref=message_bubble
I did not support buhari but i thought he was being over-criticized when he just assumed office. Unfortunately, he is confirming all the things said against him and he is doing this gallantly too. Who told him one of the things we need right now is to get drawn into the age long international shiite/sunni conflict?
Has nigeria not had muslims all these years? Is it not good that we have stayed clear off such conflicts?
I say the bait was set and he fell easily for it. That is my opinion

8 Likes

Re: Iran Military Facebook Page Post Veiled Threat To Nigeria Over Zaria Killings by chucs: 11:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
If actually it is an official page,then Iran military are classless.
Re: Iran Military Facebook Page Post Veiled Threat To Nigeria Over Zaria Killings by MinorityTribe: 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
coolscott:

I did not support buhari but i thought he was being over-criticized when he just assumed office. Unfortunately, he is confirming all the things said against him and he is doing this gallantly too. Who told him one of the things we need right now is to get drawn into the age long international shiite/sunni conflict?
Has nigeria not had muslims all these years? Is it not good that we have stayed clear off such conflicts?
Shi'a Islam is just spread by Iran mainly for political reasons. Since they also claim to be Muslims they can easily penetrate a nation of majority Sunnis. Iran have been supporting El-zakzaky for over three decade and the numbers of Shiites are growing, It doesn't matter how long it takes even if it is a 100 years...Once the number have grown to a considerable number then they will attempt to overthrown the government. That is Iran only desire, To penetrate Sunnis nations and overthrow the government....Islamic revolution style. Buhari who is obviously from the Sunni Fulani tribe with it's own empire and Hegemony must have noticed this and attempt to nip them at the bud. That is the job of every empire, To protect it's hegemony over a certain region.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Military Facebook Page Post Veiled Threat To Nigeria Over Zaria Killings by Sweetguy25: 11:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
MinorityTribe:
I doubt if that is an Official Facebook page but what can i say? It has over 90,000 likes. If truly that is their official Facebook page then the Iran military are childish and lacks ethics. You will only make the crackdown on Shiites worst. I swear Iran you can't do nothing! I double dare you!
Yes. I triple dare the shiites. The worst they can do is to bomb northern nigeria and nothing else. C'mon you shiite bast*rds. grin

1 Like

Re: Iran Military Facebook Page Post Veiled Threat To Nigeria Over Zaria Killings by hexy40: 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
Biafran protest, bokoharam, shiites and now iran military.. Nigeria is headed towards a bright, promising explosive future

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Military Facebook Page Post Veiled Threat To Nigeria Over Zaria Killings by Rafidi: 11:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
MinorityTribe:
Shi'a Islam is just spread by Iran mainly for political reasons. Since they also claim to be Muslims they can easily penetrate a nation of majority Sunnis. Iran have been supporting Zazaky for over three decade and the numbers of Shiites are growing, It doesn't matter how long it takes even if it is a 100 years...Once the number have grown to a considerable number then they will attempt to overthrown the government. That is Iran only desire, To penetrate Sunnis nations and overthrow the government....Islamic revolution style. Buhari who is obviously from the Sunni Fulani tribe with it's own empire and Hegemony must have noticed this and attempt to nip them at the bud. That is the job of every empire, To protect it's hegemony over a certain region.

you are very foolish.

so millions of Nigerians are embracing the Shia version of Islam just in order to benefit Iran politically? it has nothing to do with doctrines, teachings and beliefs? the truth of the matter is as a Sunni i could not calm my conscience down over Wahhabi terrorist groups that go about killing anyone that doesnt share their radical Sunni version of Islam. I found Shia Islam to be in tune with Quranic teachings and Islam as a religion of peace. Shias do not kill innocent people for being buddhist, jews, christians, atheists e.t.c. i am Shia and i am not a follower of Zakzaky's Islamic Movement in Nigeria. i do not have to follow or look upto a Shia cleric with ties to Iran as a Shia, even though i have nothing against Iran as a country. and you are definitely wrong about "overthrow". that sounds propaganda and fear-mongering.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Military Facebook Page Post Veiled Threat To Nigeria Over Zaria Killings by coolscott(m): 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
MinorityTribe:
Shi'a Islam is just spread by Iran mainly for political reasons. Since they also claim to be Muslims they can easily penetrate a nation of majority Sunnis. Iran have been supporting Zazaky for over three decade and the numbers of Shiites are growing, It doesn't matter how long it takes even if it is a 100 years...Once the number have grown to a considerable number then they will attempt to overthrown the government. That is Iran only desire, To penetrate Sunnis nations and overthrow the government....Islamic revolution style. Buhari who is obviously from the Sunni Fulani tribe with it's own empire and Hegemony must have noticed this and attempt to nip them at the bud. That is the job of every empire, To protect it's hegemony over a certain region.
Yes that is exactly what the Iranians want but he could have played differently without drawing attention. If they want to go on a rally (walk around) let them do so and then go home when they thing their legs are tired enough.

I believe they wanted the encounter

1) To draw attention to themselves in Nigeria
2) To make their followers angry and give them reason to be emotionally invested in "protecting" the sect
3) To create a basis (justification) for possible recourse to violence on their part.

If I were in the president shoes, I would do all I can to deprive them of these three things that I know they want
Re: Iran Military Facebook Page Post Veiled Threat To Nigeria Over Zaria Killings by Okanokan(m): 12:24am On Dec 16, 2015
MinorityTribe:
I doubt if that is an Official Facebook page but what can i say? It has over 90,000 likes. If truly that is their official Facebook page then the Iran military are childish and lacks ethics. You will only make the crackdown on Shiites worst. I swear Iran you can't do nothing! I double dare you! And please don't mixed our flag with your disgusting Persian flag, You will never have influence over Nigeria. Even Saudi Arabia doesn't.

With Religion it is EMOTION that RULES not your story!

2 Likes

Re: Iran Military Facebook Page Post Veiled Threat To Nigeria Over Zaria Killings by MinorityTribe: 12:25am On Dec 16, 2015
Dr Abdussamad Umar Jibia has since alert the president on the lurking danger of the Shi'a sects since May 12, 2015. I am glad Buhari has a listening ear...
http://leadership.ng/features/432624/open-letter-to-gen-muhammadu-buhari
Re: Iran Military Facebook Page Post Veiled Threat To Nigeria Over Zaria Killings by Onyocha: 12:31am On Dec 16, 2015
MinorityTribe:
Dr Abdussamad Umar Jibia has since alert the president on the lurking danger of the Shi'a sects since May 12, 2015. I am glad Buhari has a listening ear...

a Wahhabi on the loose.... tongue

6 Likes

Re: Iran Military Facebook Page Post Veiled Threat To Nigeria Over Zaria Killings by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 16, 2015
MinorityTribe:

What are you waiting for Mr Wahhabi Muslim. Your ISIL friends in Syria are waiting for you to join them, or you can join boko haram if you want to stay local.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Military Facebook Page Post Veiled Threat To Nigeria Over Zaria Killings by Nobody: 4:07am On Dec 16, 2015
Onyocha:

a Wahhabi on the loose.... tongue
An average wahabbi Moslem from the north believes these Nigerian Shiites are worse than boko haram. Totally Unbelievable.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Military Facebook Page Post Veiled Threat To Nigeria Over Zaria Killings by fx45(m): 5:53am On Dec 16, 2015
OrIandoOwoh:
abeg if dem wan bomb, make dem just bomb only d north ooo...I will really appreciate dat..
Just listen to yourself. Your people's alliance with the North is just a marriage of convenience abi? You're already bailing out in their time of trial. So much for Yoruba loyalty. Smh....

4 Likes

Re: Iran Military Facebook Page Post Veiled Threat To Nigeria Over Zaria Killings by Ghandi12: 5:54am On Dec 16, 2015
Are we no more an independent state with full right of sovereignty?
Re: Iran Military Facebook Page Post Veiled Threat To Nigeria Over Zaria Killings by cirmuell(m): 6:43am On Dec 16, 2015
Bullshít, that's not Iranian Military official facebook page and if it is, then it was probably hacked.
Re: Iran Military Facebook Page Post Veiled Threat To Nigeria Over Zaria Killings by ALTERNATEID: 6:52am On Dec 16, 2015
coolscott:

There is no age long shiite/sunni conflict anywhere in Nigeria. The Islamic movement have a serious history of civil disobedience. Under GEJ, they clashed with security agencies in similar manner as of what happened during the weekend and several members of the sect including three of Zakzaky's son were killed. Stop making it look like Buhari is instigating any shiite vs sunni crisis. What happened has nothing to do with anything happening in the middle east

I don't support the extreme violent crackdown on the sect but I also feel a very strong respond is needed to sent a message to the sect that civil disobedience will not be condoned. You can't block major roads, prevent people from going about their normal activities and even stop the convoy of the chief of army staff from moving because you are protesting. If unchecked now, that sect may grow into another boko haram in the future.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Military Facebook Page Post Veiled Threat To Nigeria Over Zaria Killings by MilesLamar(m): 6:53am On Dec 16, 2015
Time to Join Army angry
Re: Iran Military Facebook Page Post Veiled Threat To Nigeria Over Zaria Killings by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 16, 2015
If really that is the official page of the Iranian military then the Nigerian govt should take some action. that statement of theirs is a threat to our national security.

what gave them the impetus to think they can issue threat statements to Nigeria??

who or what is Iran??

1 Like

Re: Iran Military Facebook Page Post Veiled Threat To Nigeria Over Zaria Killings by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 16, 2015
Seems Jonathan was right all the while... Our northern elders are the problem

5 Likes

Re: Iran Military Facebook Page Post Veiled Threat To Nigeria Over Zaria Killings by Pangea: 7:09am On Dec 16, 2015
I know we are patriotic and want to defend Nigerian army,
The same army that has been finding it extremely difficult dealing with Boko haram.
We should not fcuck with the Iranian army.

1 Like

Re: Iran Military Facebook Page Post Veiled Threat To Nigeria Over Zaria Killings by dayo23(f): 7:09am On Dec 16, 2015
Iran becareful ooooo.....Isreal is watching you from afar

1 Like

Re: Iran Military Facebook Page Post Veiled Threat To Nigeria Over Zaria Killings by sarutobie(m): 7:14am On Dec 16, 2015
fx45:
Just listen to yourself. Your people's alliance with the North is just a marriage of convenience abi? You're already bailing out in their time of trial. So much for Yoruba loyalty. Smh....
and he is utterly shameless and gutless to openly admit it...*spits*
Re: Iran Military Facebook Page Post Veiled Threat To Nigeria Over Zaria Killings by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 16, 2015
I heard yoruba muslims re embracing shia islam
Re: Iran Military Facebook Page Post Veiled Threat To Nigeria Over Zaria Killings by peemyke(f): 8:52am On Dec 16, 2015
Diz doesn't look nice
Re: Iran Military Facebook Page Post Veiled Threat To Nigeria Over Zaria Killings by T051N(m): 8:55am On Dec 16, 2015
coolscott:

bros what are u saying, is it buhari that killed the man? You won't look at the Shiites sins, they attacked the COAS for crying out loud. Not just a soldier , the COAS, go and slap a 2nd Lt and watch how his subordinates will teat u into pieces, now the Shiites are saints abi?
Re: Iran Military Facebook Page Post Veiled Threat To Nigeria Over Zaria Killings by Vicadonis(m): 9:05am On Dec 16, 2015
Right now I pity my country...

(1) (2) (Reply)

BOKO HARAM: Sambisa Forest As Big As Enugu —buratai / =N=1881 For Four Tomatoes - Welcome To Change! / Photo: Obama Fly Past Nigeria With Cabinet They Took A Peep To See Our CHANGE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.