Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo (51446 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) / Sexy Yvonne Nelson Relaxing Beside A Beach ( Afternoon Photo) / Olamide And YBNL Nation Squad (afternoon Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by hotdi(m): 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
wink She is cheating on age sha kiss
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by IceDude(m): 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
360ng:
make she go marry oh

i will be getting married soon. you all are invited
Nor be to invite be the main koko.......Will there be enough jollof rice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by billyG(m): 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
indigene:

Na wen she dey Mbaise Girls Secondary School. As Rita Nwaturuocha
I dnt know why ladies no won answer their native surname;it is either Rita Daniel,Monica david,loveleen Xtopher,susan patrick.
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by damton(m): 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
Uchehot:
i am here
You mean to comment on the post.
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by Baroba(m): 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
I sincerely hope you guys cursing her out find worthy life partners in your life time, trust me you ain't gonna be young forever, be careful what you say about others.. It's not unheard of to have men / women sitting in their parents house well into their late 30ss; no job, no woman/man, no money, no house.. Na Naija we dey ooo..

Learn to respect people's choices even if you don't necessarily agree with it, someone even called her a rotten kitykat...why? Because she aint married, was that called for?..Rita has done well for herself, its her decision whether to marry or remain single, and nobody else damn business...
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by IamforGod: 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
khalebzy:
With all due respect, you dont have sense o! undecided

Ur stupidity has no boundary!

I just aired my opinion why dnt u air yours?

Someone is forty with no man or child and is nt even planning to marry any time soon is it not better for her to even have children at least?

Look slowpoke dnt quote me again in ur life.
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by Pidggin(f): 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
She sincerely looks 22.
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by igwedaboss(m): 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
fazzy28:
Abegi mk she marry, she ain't getting younger, nd stop all dis gossips bout her life...
Them use marriage do una.. shuu.. if she no marry, how does it affect your life. So many ppl are married and not happy. Some ppl know they can't stay faithful, so why enter something that you might end up using your own hands to destroy. Abeg free the lady. It's her life, let her live it. Every man to his journey
favourlove1:
her life her business you wey marry how market? Ode!
no mind am... gbef.
Aminat508:
Nawaooooo
she's damn pretty yah? Like the karashika falz warned us about. Lol
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by IamforGod: 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
piagetskinner:

The advice ure giving her doesn't show that u are for God (IamforGod)

My dear I am solidly for God o!

God would want her to have children na!

I wrote surrogate not sleep with men nah?
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by Enesi47: 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
Allah! Make she come out without make up I bet you she no fine pass my galfriend
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by omoladeazeez: 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
Computer Laboratory

1 Share

Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by piagetskinner(m): 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
IamforGod:

My dear I am solidly for God o!

God would want her to have children na!

I wrote surrogate not sleep with men nah?
Yes God will want her to have kids the right way # surrogate is just the glorified version of being a 'baby mama'... Or how do they say it?
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by Maximus85(m): 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
viviangist:
Caption

Helloooo

source https://instagram.com/p/9YjjOFGXFo/?taken-by=ritadominic

Mary kay at work.

When a pretty and successful lady is still single at 40. Something is definitely wrong. it's either all the men in the world are blind and useless or the lady has got issues with herself.
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
fazzy28:
Abegi mk she marry, she ain't getting younger, nd stop all dis gossips bout her life...
loool... on NL men are more obsessed about a woman getting married than the woman sef. Wonderment. Is it your younger? Is it your marry? undecided undecided
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
360ng:
make she go marry oh

marry her... wink

1 Like

Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
modestbrowser:
No Sir. She is not 40

She is Above 45
is it your above 45?
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by khalebzy(m): 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
IamforGod:

Ur stupidity has no boundary!

I just aired my opinion why dnt u air yours?

Someone is forty with no man or child and is nt even planning to marry any time soon is it not better for her to even have children at least?

Look slowpoke dnt quote me again in ur life.
Sir, are you Mad undecided Why you Ranting hun!
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by Hakeem3(m): 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
Una jus dey fool ona sef...ona dey see serious makeup plus camera 360 editing .,ona dey here dey type rubbish ...brosses dis gal is counting 46+ :-
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
nonesense:
Grandma
RIP to ur menopause rotten pus-sy in the next 5 years
be nice, 5yrs is a lot of yrs and it's no guarantee for anyone. wink
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
EggovinMma:
cheesy
Some idiooot go tell her to go marry watch and see. Infact some stupid females will support those idiooots!

Ha no talk am? grin

ur mentor in ashawo business
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by Donpiero1: 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
360ng:
make she go marry oh

if na 4 yellobar land i no go cum
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Maximus85:

Mary kay at work.

When a pretty and successful lady is still single at 40. Something is definitely wrong. it's either all the men in the world are blind and useless or the lady has got issues with herself.
but your fav Hollywood celebs wear more layers of "marykay" and other products. Be nice. smiley
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
searching4lovee:

ur mentor in ashawo business

She you know say ya papa still dey owe me angry angry angry
USELESS father and son!
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
EggovinMma:

She you know say ya papa still dey owe me angry angry angry
USELESS father and son!

na thunder go kill u and person wey dey fucck ur toto. useless bastard. daughter of a rabid whhore
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
@OP.. you have been deceived.. a mixture of photoshop filters and heavy-duty makeup.. do not try this when she has just taken her bath.. you will turn to stone grin grin grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
searching4lovee:

na thunder go kill u and person wey dey fucck ur toto. useless bastard. daughter of a rabid whhore

Warn that ya useless papa say if him no pay me for the one way him do last, if i catch am for area I go beat am die!!!!

Wey him carry BLOKUS full everywhere like person wey get IBI!
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by Iyoma2(f): 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
fazzy28:
will she marry herself do u think she is happy not being married at 40+?
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by swaggerdgrt(m): 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
Still making sense though
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by Maximus85(m): 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
but your fav Hollywood celebs wear more layers of "marykay" and other products. Be nice. smiley

Don't misquote me oooo. Reetta is bae. But a woman is incomplete without a man. It's the needful.
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by friends4ever(m): 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
ajasbaba:
brother them tell you say nah so men cheap to just get one to marry,

she have to show us that she is a marriage stuff,

before we can toast her,

other wise her own case go worse pass jenevive own.

Every Nigerian is a comedian grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
EggovinMma:

Warn that ya useless papa say if him no pay me for the one way him do last, if i catch am for area I go beat am die!!!!

Wey him carry BLOKUS full everywhere like person wey get IBI!

DRY!!!
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
Maximus85:

Don't misquote me oooo. Reetta is bae. But a woman is incomplete without a man. It's the needful.
incomplete bawo? shocked shocked is "husband" her placenta or her....? Everyone is complete as an individual. Pls stop the erroneous idea that a wo(man) is not complete without someone. It's all shades of wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Back To School After BBNaija (Photos) / Ceec And Nina Attend TeddyA And Bambam's Engagement Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.