Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo (51445 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) / Sexy Yvonne Nelson Relaxing Beside A Beach ( Afternoon Photo) / Olamide And YBNL Nation Squad (afternoon Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
Searching4lovee

You don relay my message? I no dey joke with ya papa oooooooo.Na so him go dey smell up down, if him carry olosho, him no go fit pay, no be say him train una for school. Common dead body perfume 200 naira, ya papa no go buy.

Useless father wey born useless pikin!
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
searching4lovee:

DRY!!!

Just tell ya papa to pay me my money! Na that one be my problem.
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
The foolish boy don run? ! grin
Omo ale!
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by henry1988: 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
And wat if she is, will u kill ur self? Nna see wahala o
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by Excellentmind: 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
You are sweet no doubt, but please settle down for time is going. Akwa nwa
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by jesussaves22: 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
IamforGod:
Rita please dnt mind the people pestering you to marry! It's nt compulsory abeg! Be happy and live ur life to the fullest!

But please try and av a baby or 2 even if it's through surrogates!

That's all!
I wish you Rita's conditions. Amen
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by slowbus(m): 7:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
just come to look, make she find husband jare cooljust come to look, make she find husband jare
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by XBLadez: 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
360ng:
make she go marry oh

i will be getting married soon. you all are invited
Why can't you keep your legs straight?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2953613_img20150929wa0002_jpeg66cb096b76766b7dacd3f08c5f63962f

https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighter

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by Obynolee(f): 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
fazzy28:
Abegi mk she marry, she ain't getting younger, nd stop all dis gossips bout her life...

Go and marry her

1 Like

Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by Chiderad(m): 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
The truth is most of these Nollywood actors and actresses have spiritual spouse issues.

Unfortunately, they are not ready for deliverance.
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
let a man be d owner of dah beauty,9c pix tho
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
End the year on a high note.
Buy Instagram/Twitter followers, Facebook likes, Youtube views etc.
Email: connectnow@webatics.net Tel: 08132351168
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by DOCTORDONE: 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
Owerri gals don't age fast o!
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by banio: 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
When U hear say Husband was poured hot water 4 bleeping mother-in-law, do U think it was false. Its a mother-in-law like Rita Dominic
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by Bollinger(m): 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
fazzy28:
Abegi mk she marry, she ain't getting younger, nd stop all dis gossips bout her life...

https://www.nairaland.com/2697414/wife-bathes-husband-hot-water#39454536

You do realize marriage is not for everyone right? You are talking like everyone who gets married lives happily ever after. Nigerians. . . please change your mentality. It will go a long way in helping you become better people.
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by mark666: 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
Damn ok! " return of da mark" was here
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by IamforGod: 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
jesussaves22:
I wish you Rita's conditions. Amen

I wish ur sisters and family members and the ones unborn too same!

To those quoting me: use ur brain to calculate and say the truth.

She is forty, if she decides to get pregnant nw she'll give birth at 41 when her child is in primary sch she'll be in her 50s when in second sch she will be clocking 60. Isn't it better to forget about men and focus on children?

Why are people this stupid?
Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by persius555(m): 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
I dont know what nigerians gain from making single, nigerian female celebrities look like villain. These people worked and toiled for the status they have attained for themselves. They should be allowed to determine what, how, if or not they would eventually get hooked to a man. Why make a big fuss about it like it's the ultimate crowning of a career. Pls, let them be.

If its not rita dominic today, its linda ikeji tomorrow. Abeg, let them be...
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by Johnnoah1st: 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
loool... on NL men are more obsessed about a woman getting married than the woman sef. Wonderment. Is it your younger? Is it your marry? undecided undecided
wat is dis? do u go to school at all?
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by Johnnoah1st: 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
marry her... wink
and if he didnt marry dont tink u should marry her and make her ur lesbian partner?
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by Johnnoah1st: 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
is it your above 45?
another atomic bomb, and u tink ur parent didnt waste money by sending u to school? thats if u go to any school at all.
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by Johnnoah1st: 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
be nice, 5yrs is a lot of yrs and it's no guarantee for anyone. wink
i can sense frustration in u, and am sure u are as old as her, consoling urself 4 being single @40? u better dont compare urself with her, she is rich and beautiful hence she can easily get a guy anytime she want, but u? am sure nobody wanna date a liability even @30 but u @40? am sure u are a goNNER.
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by Johnnoah1st: 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
but your fav Hollywood celebs wear more layers of "marykay" and other products. Be nice. smiley
another self consolation
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by nickxtra(m): 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
Wait make she drop one baby first
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by karryamber: 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2015
REVEALING SECRET OF HOW D'BANJ AND CHARLY BOY JOIN ILLUMINATI. PICTURES PROVEN AT www.illuminatimembership.ml/join.html

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE INSTANT RICH, FAME AND MONEY. JOIN ILLUMINAT!!! ILLUMINATI HAVE THE ANSWER!!!

The Illuminati is an elite collective of political leaders, business owners, entertainment celebrities, and other influential members of this planet. By uniting leaders of the world in an unrestrictive, private domain – free of political, religious, and geological boundaries – our organization helps to further the prosperity of the human species as a whole.
Managing the lives of over 7 billion humans is a daunting task. Our duty to this planet has spanned across centuries and survived even the most established government entities. To continue functioning throughout societal changes, The Illuminati’s operations require anonymity for both our members and our world.

If you are interested in joining CLICK HERE TO FILL AN APPLICATION ONLINE @ www.illuminatimembership.ml/join.html

United Kingdom: +447418470262 Nigeria: +2349026758677

ILLUMINATI CAN DO THE FOLLOWING!!!!!!!!!!!
• Power, Money, quick riches - wear or carry on your body.
• "Do as I say Charm" . If you want anybody to do what you tell him/her, you will need this.
• Power to conjure and invoke spirits and angels to talk to them.
• Power to disappear and appear to different location.
• Power to gain contracts and promotions from governments and organizations.
• Power to obtain favor from people and win elections.
• Power to dissolve/bury a case and make it forgetful to human thought.
• Power to transport hard drugs such as Cocaine, heroin, narcotics, marijuana, etc.
• Power to attract love and make love to any girl you desire.
• Spiritual Protection of all kind.
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by JoeCutie(m): 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
This babe lips too big. How I wan take dey kiss this one? Abi na to dey chop am pomo? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by ZianaJordana(f): 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
[size=15pt]BLACK DON'T CRACK! BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL![/size] grin
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by Pchidexy(m): 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
I have a dream that one day I will get to lay this beauty. Just one day Rita
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by 360ng: 4:21am On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by 360ng: 4:23am On Oct 29, 2015
Donpiero1:
if na 4 yellobar land i no go cum

why?
Re: Actress Rita Dominic's Lovely Afternoon Photo by 360ng: 4:23am On Oct 29, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
marry her... wink

what are you waiting for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Back To School After BBNaija (Photos) / Ceec And Nina Attend TeddyA And Bambam's Engagement Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.