Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) (42742 Views)

Oshiomhole & Iara Celebrate Obaseki's Victory (Photos) / Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos / Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by metroparrot: 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-ApMlX6nfDsY/VjDhZGosyPI/AAAAAAAHHf4/_3zBXu8stPg/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Shared by his official photographer - Tola Nialli. Pictured above is the moment Gov of Oyo State, Abiola Ajimobi received the call of victory on his win at the election petition tribunal. He went on to speak to press and today received various business associations in Oyo State as they paid him a congratulatory visit in his office. More photos after the cut...
[img]http://3.bp..com/-a9NBsBZz8eo/VjDhZ7fhIVI/AAAAAAAHHgA/i15QvqKI4CM/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-CRvzV_D_4-w/VjDharfltmI/AAAAAAAHHgE/fh_EKJ5c8NI/s1600/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-4qU_r9oayQ8/VjDhbyiU46I/AAAAAAAHHgQ/rXCs_BIBUIo/s1600/4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-NmuJDP_GpIQ/VjDhc422n2I/AAAAAAAHHgY/t_CDKoK2veg/s1600/5.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photos-moment-gov-abiola-ajimobi-found.html

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by ademoladeji(m): 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
ZZZZZZZZ *snoozed*

When will my darling APC govs n reps loose their seat?

I just seek for balance not one sided affair like the way my darling ChelseaFC keep going down

cheesy ftc no. 2
in less than 12hrs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
This governor fine sha....
K'Oyo leda Ajumose Gbogbo wa ni...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by hakir(m): 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
APC all the way

Attend PIS-DUBAI interior design workshop in lagos friday 30-10-2015, learn the business of interior design https://www.nairaland.com/2696187/pis-dubai-interior-design-workshop-lagos
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by dunsman(f): 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by bluaero(m): 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
cheesy
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
So you guys can now settle down and do the work!
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by osaslord500(m): 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
Congrats man

Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by januzaj(m): 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
we are going to Appeal.....Ajimobi = scam..... God bless Ladoja... God bless my state......Algon chairman i dey see for that pix.....thunder fire you and your boss......I will never forgive myself for voting you in 2011

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
Kkk
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by tinafix: 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
is a great news and relieve
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by yomalex(m): 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
Brother Isiaka ati win o
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by damton(m): 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
Shout out to my amiable Governor.
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by goshen26: 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
K
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by Omololu007(m): 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by lanrei(m): 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
Good work in oyo state but people still dey vex for you
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by anonimi: 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
ONE moment with TWO dresses! shocked

Why do the paparazzi of APCheat like telling LIES so much even when it is absolutely UNNECESSARY?
Why
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by haconjy(m): 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
K
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by menix(m): 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
Kj
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by Aromas: 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
yomalex:
Brother Isiaka ati win o
Olohun sheun

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
[size=14pt]THANK GOD I DON'T HAVE A FLAT HEAD.

PROUDLY YORUBA cool
[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by drnairalov: 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
rubbish man i liked dis man before....supported him over akala...cos i hated akalaaaa so much for his betrayal against ladoja..

but Akal might ve been a thief....people still felt a touch in akala govt...at least the roads akala did ....even though not solid ..he still repaied d roads makin it motorable....he renovated police stations...among others..but this nigga i supported i no see wetin e do

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by anonimi: 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
damton:
Shout out to my able Governor.

Able to do WAHT exactly please?
Do you mind to elaborate?
Thanks.
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by Milly02(m): 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
seen
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by hob(m): 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
just because he receives call of victory, hin don go call paso

issorai
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by Lancier(m): 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at InsuranceDirect2U in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Personal Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Professional Indemnity, Public Liability Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Loss of Shares Indemnity,Performance/Advance Payment/Bid Bonds,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call/whatsapp LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by globalresource: 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
Congratulation
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by Desmond2088(m): 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
Congrat Mr Governor
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by Missy89(f): 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ibadan people love their Ankara cool
Re: Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) by ademedia: 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail / Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat / Oba Of Benin Reprimands Obaseki For Refusing Overtures For Peace With Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.