Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! (23275 Views)

Man Should Not Beat Woman: What If She Slapped Your Mother? / Woman! What The Heck?!!! / Wise Woman Or Decietful Woman, What Would You Do If You Are The Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by EfemenaXY: 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
byvan03:

Plan B is not very useful in Nigeria, the only penny you can claim is your own penny already in your account cheesy. So am speaking from what is workable given my geographical location at the moment. I think you voted for going natural via plan A, don't worry I voted on your behalf grin .

Chei! I did not in so many words jare.

Violence isn't my forte. What if madam's blows to the mistress results in her death? What then? Is it BAU (Business As Usual) for madam?

3 Likes

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by byvan03: 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Chei! I did not in so many words jare.

Violence isn't my forte. What if madam's blows to the mistress results in her death? What then? Is it BAU (Business As Usual) for madam?

You too dey fear prison, a few teeth out can't kill anyone cheesy.
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Ewuro4: 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mindfulness:

That can only happen if the man is still interested to keep the marriage going, which may not be the case.

What can only happen?
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by EfemenaXY: 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
byvan03:

You too dey fear prison, a few teeth out can't kill anyone cheesy.

Kirikiri in Naija? Yes na.

Holloway in the UK? Just as bad. Criminal record / Prison sentence ends many a career over here.

2 Likes

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

You mean hiring henchmen to "deal" with her? Two questions for you then:

~ What happens afterwards if Mistress A decides to exert her revenge on madame by hiring her own Agberos? This will quickly turn into a never ending circle of violence - not to mention the risks posed to the kids caught in the middle.

~ What happens to Oga in all this? Does he remain absolved of all guilt?

In most cases he will. How many women will chop off the hand that feeds them? This is why ladies hate on the other woman so much, it is easier than hating the person who actually shitted on them.

Many of them will climax even better after all. grin Oga has market value, how exciting. grin

I am not talking about you now Byvan03.
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by byvan03: 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

You mean hiring henchmen to "deal" with her? Two questions for you then:

~ What happens afterwards if Mistress A decides to exert her revenge on madame by hiring her own Agberos? This will quickly turn into a never ending circle of violence - not to mention the risks posed to the kids caught in the middle.

~ What happens to Oga in all this? Does he remain absolved of all guilt?

Oga and mistress will keep each other company in the nearest health care centre, they can't do much from there cheesy.

The more I conjure up these crazy scenarios, the more ridiculous they seem grin grin. I can almost imagine the so called oga and mistress side by side in a dingy general ward with broken "who knows what ", trying to whisper consolation through their POPs cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ewuro4:

What can only happen?

Your retaliation plan.
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by byvan03: 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mindfulness:

In most cases he will. How many women will chop off the hand that feeds them? This is why ladies hate on the other woman so much, it is easier than hating the person who actually shitted on them.

Many of them will climax even better after all. grin Oga has market value, how exciting. grin

Of course you are speaking on a general note wink.
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by PresVA: 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mindfulness:

Nigeria is a non-polygamous society now?

Who says it is morally wrong?

They are selfish and I am perfectly ok with people who deal in their own best interest. Nothing wrong with it.

You are getting it wrong here. Byvan said that she can do whatever SHE considers right and in response to that I said that it is the same way of thinking the ladies have who date married men. Once again, WHO SAYS that dating a married man is wrong?

It is anyone's right to throw themselves at my spouse. I can PERFECTLY understand why they would want to grin
By the time my daughters are grown up and ready to date people, they will decide on their own what is best for them.

Her problem is not the married man. Her problem is much bigger than that and she will take it from relationship to relationship no matter if the man is married or not if she doesn't figure it out.

Because?
You don't see anything wrong with dating a married man??
I see we are on two totally different paths hence we can never agree on this matter. . So let's agree to disagree smiley
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
byvan03:

Of course you are speaking on a general note wink.

Like I said, I have no problem with you and I'd like to keep it that way. wink
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by EfemenaXY: 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mindfulness:

It beats me that in this day and age, a woman having gone through the rigors of completing her tertiary education, would still be 100% dependent on a man. What gives?

Re: the bolded bit, who climaxes? The wife? The mistress? Or the man? grin
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
PresVA:
You don't see anything wrong with dating a married man??
I see we are on two totally different paths hence we can never agree on this matter. . So let's agree to disagree smiley

We can agree to disagree and yet exchange our views in a friendly way. If we all agreed all the time, it would be boring so let us continue talking if you don't mind. Why is it morally wrong to date a married man, someone enlighten me please.
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by EfemenaXY: 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
byvan03:

Oga and mistress will keep each other company in the nearest health care centre, they can't do much from there cheesy.

The more I conjure up these crazy scenarios, the more ridiculous they seem grin grin. I can almost imagine the so called oga and mistress side by side in a dingy general ward with broken "who knows what ", trying to whisper consolation through their POPs cheesy.

You're conveniently forgetting that some side chicks can be vindictive. Especially those from a "firewood" background that have seen many 13 O'clocks.

Abeg, it's easier to let the man go. Why would a wife fight for someone who doesn't want her? Lack of self-respect? Either way, it's demeaning.
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Ewuro4: 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mindfulness:

Your retaliation plan.

Which one, Mistress's or old age abandonment?
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ewuro4:

Which one, Mistress's or old age abandonment?

Old age abandonment.
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by byvan03: 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Kirikiri in Naija? Yes na.

Holloway in the UK? Just as bad. Criminal record / Prison sentence ends many a career over here.

I think a criminal record is the beginning of a lucrative political career here cheesy. I have a proposal for you, come back . We re gonna knock off some teeth together and bam!! We are politicians, what say ya maam?

Efe please give me a link to that descriptive thread of yours about the tuft of hair that sprouts from elderly men's ears and nostrils . I need to catch up on the comics there. My body needs the ridiculous to see through my steamy kitchen.
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

It beats me that in this day and age, a woman having gone through the rigors of completing her tertiary education, would still be 100% dependent on a man. What gives?

Well, some are financially dependent and others emotionally dependent and some others are both.

Re: the bolded bit, who climaxes? The wife? The mistress? Or the man? grin

All of them. grin
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by PresVA: 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mindfulness:

We can agree to disagree and yet exchange our views in a friendly way. If we all agreed all the time, it would be boring so let us continue talking if you don't mind. Why is it morally wrong to date a married man, someone enlighten me please.
As a Christian, I believe adultery is wrong. .. Can a woman/man commit adultery alone? No.. so when you take part in a crime/wrongdoing, you become equally responsible. ..
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by EfemenaXY: 5:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
byvan03:

I think a criminal record is the beginning of a lucrative political career here cheesy. I have a proposal for you, come back . We re gonna knock off some teeth together and bam!! We are politicians, what say ya maam?

You try. I jump am pass. smiley

byvan03:
Efe please give me a link to that descriptive thread of yours about the tuft of hair that sprouts from elderly men's ears and nostrils . I need to catch up on the comics there. My body needs the ridiculous to see through my steamy kitchen.

What a description! I said that? shocked shocked shocked

Are you sure it was me? If so, then I can only say I was drunk...blame it on the alcohol. tongue
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

You're conveniently forgetting that some side chicks can be vindictive. Especially those from a "firewood" background that have seen many 13 O'clocks.

Abeg, it's easier to let the man go. Why would a wife fight for someone who doesn't want her? Lack of self-respect? Either way, it's demeaning.

EXACTLY!

This is also what I am trying to understand so hard all of this time. Why would a lady fight another over a man who doesn't respect her or even want her? Is it not some sort of UNHEALTHY dependency? Help me out.

1 Like

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by byvan03: 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I take it that a madam that chose to fight already calculated the odds. Some of these men aren't ready to give up their wives despite being unfaithful.

Well, some of these wives knew the deal from day 1, they accepted to manage poo. I guess they should just chill and enjoy the show angry.
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by EfemenaXY: 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
PresVA:
As a Christian, I believe adultery is wrong. .. Can a woman/man commit adultery alone? No.. so when you take part in a crime/wrongdoing, you become equally responsible. ..

Let's say for the sake of this argument, I have no religious afflictions.

How're you gonna level with me?

1 Like

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
PresVA:

Thank you very much!

Adultery is wrong according to Christian values, I understand it and I have no problem with it and this is the first argument that makes sense here. Adultery is wrong according to Christian values.

What people must understand, however, is that not everyone is a Christian and lives by such values so do not expect everyone to treat a marriage as a holy institution because for many people it isn't one.

And anyone who says that it is wrong according to the Bible, church, you name it, must also remember that forgiveness is what is asked of every Christian, not hate and not retaliation.
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by zeb04(f): 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
it is really debasing to fight with a mistress. she has no business with you. she didn't steal your man, he saw her and went for her.

morality is relative.

women should learn to have some healthy ego and not think with their emotions all the time.

why are you the wife if you would be fighting in the street like a common girlfriend, why should you behave like a mistress.it is really pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Ewuro4: 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mindfulness:

Old age abandonment.

Old age abandonment is a long term thoroughly thought out plan , that's why I said 'late sixties' , it requires the woman's meekness and patience (to the man) especially when the affair is already confirmed.

Oh....except the affair happened as a result of already rocky marriage then his leaving would be easy.

Otherwise, Discreet affairs are so because he's still values his home especially his woman's impact.

Everyone, I mean every single soul will reap their selfish deeds on this earth.. Heaven's abstract to most people so why wait for the unknown?
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by EfemenaXY: 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
byvan03:

I take it that a madam that chose to fight already calculated the odds. Some of these men aren't ready to give up their wives despite being unfaithful.

Well, some of these wives knew the deal from day 1, they accepted to manage poo. I guess they should just chill and enjoy the show angry.

No.

I think (and this is purely my opinion) that most cheats (or specifically, Nigerian men in Naija) blatently cheat because they know they can get away with it and worse still, society backs them up (i.e: it's a man's world).

If the man has a lot to lose (and I mean not just his wife and kid/s), he'll either be very discreet about it, or learn some self control to curtail giving in to animalist desires.

1 Like

Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by EfemenaXY: 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
zeb04:
it is really debasing to fight with a mistress. she has no business with you. she didn't steal your man, he saw her and went for her.

morality is relative.

women should learn to have some healthy ego and not think with their emotions all the time.

why are you the wife if you would be fighting in the street like a common girlfriend, why should you behave like a mistress.it is really pathetic.

Shebi you know the sight of two women fighting turns many men on? cheesy
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by byvan03: 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

You try. I jump am pass. smiley

What a description! I said that? shocked shocked shocked

Are you sure it was me? If so, then I can only say I was drunk...blame it on the alcohol. tongue

Hahaha, you didn't remember that? Chilis, cococandy, bukatyne, sophyrocks, one of them must remember. Is a thread about how women become unattractive with age and as usual you proved that men are even scarier to look when age sets in.
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by PresVA: 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

We can never level.. That's why I told mindful earlier that we are on two different paths hence can never agree but she insisted I told her why I find adultery wrong. ..... so I did...

@mindfulness, I agree with your last comment on my post...
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ewuro4:

Old age abandonment is a long term thoroughly thought out plan , that's why I said 'late sixties' , it requires the woman's meekness and patience (to the man) especially when the affair is already confirmed.

Oh....except the affair happened as a result of already rocky marriage then his leaving would be easy.

Otherwise, Discreet affairs are so because he's still values his home especially his woman's impact.

Very true.

Everyone, I mean every single soul will reap their selfish deeds on this earth.. Heaven's abstract to most people so why wait for the unknown?

Let us say this is true. Is it not selfish to expect your partner to have only you when he, in fact, desires multiple partners?

Is it not selfish to want to keep your spouse all to yourself when others also desire him?
Re: Beef The Other Woman? - What Not To Do! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
PresVA:
We can never level.. That's why I told mindful earlier that we are on two different paths hence can never agree but she insisted I told her why I find adultery wrong. ..... so I did...

@mindfulness, I agree with your last comment on my post...

We have finally found some common ground. cheesy

What you agree with is ONE of the reasons why I am against blaming someone I don't know for something my spouse did. I can't expect everyone in the world to have the same set of values and belief system as I do. I can only agree with my spouse on it and hence only blame my spouse, if at all.

Another reason why I am against blaming and fighting some stranger is the fact that it will neither help me nor my marriage. It is energy wasted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Do Parents Send Their Kids To Boarding Schools? / Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? / Pregnant Mom, Her Two Kids Burnt To Death In Anambra House Fire. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.