Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,964 members, 7,835,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Revealed .. Buhari Should Explain To Biafrans And Indeed Niger Deltans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed .. Buhari Should Explain To Biafrans And Indeed Niger Deltans (1044 Views)

Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) / Revealed: Buhari Is Sick, Visited London Bridge Hospital On The 1st Of Dec,2015 / Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans And To The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed .. Buhari Should Explain To Biafrans And Indeed Niger Deltans by stevoski059(m): 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
Should explain to us what is happening in a large tank that is as large as a town located kaduna refinery in kaduna state where a large pipe was laid from niger delta to that tank to deposit raw crude this pipe was block when GEJ came to power and as soon as Buhari entered that was his first call of duty Biafra and indeed Niger delta should shine their eyes or else theymight wake up one morning to discover that all their crude oil havebeen tranfered to that tank in kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Revealed .. Buhari Should Explain To Biafrans And Indeed Niger Deltans by AlienStar: 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
This sounds like a child's tale.
Re: Revealed .. Buhari Should Explain To Biafrans And Indeed Niger Deltans by moderation2020: 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
AlienStar:
This sounds like a child's tale.
this he-goat above me if u do not know wat to say pls shut you buccal cavity.
we all knw about that tank, gej personally authorised the immediate selling of refined products from there when there was this co stant fuel scarcity, during his advent.
I wouldn't be surprised if pmb stars refilling it, all I knw is dat pmbbis just here to fulfill northern agenda.

failed nation!

1 Like

Re: Revealed .. Buhari Should Explain To Biafrans And Indeed Niger Deltans by AlienStar: 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
So that makes u a
he-goat. Must u curse to prove ur worthless point?
moderation2020:

this he-goat above me if u do not know wat to say pls shut you buccal cavity.
we all knw about that tank, gej personally authorised the immediate selling of refined products from there when there was this co stant fuel scarcity, during his advent.
I wouldn't be surprised if pmb stars refilling it, all I knw is dat pmbbis just here to fulfill northern agenda.

failed nation!
Re: Revealed .. Buhari Should Explain To Biafrans And Indeed Niger Deltans by moderation2020: 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
AlienStar:
So that makes u a he-goat. Must u curse to prove ur worthless point?
wats dis one saying, abeg get out of my face

1 Like

Re: Revealed .. Buhari Should Explain To Biafrans And Indeed Niger Deltans by CharlyNick: 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
Wish he's a Nairaland Member
Re: Revealed .. Buhari Should Explain To Biafrans And Indeed Niger Deltans by AlienStar: 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
moderation2020:

wats dis one saying, abeg get out of my face
Re: Revealed .. Buhari Should Explain To Biafrans And Indeed Niger Deltans by EasternLion: 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
Who doesn't know about that tank in Kaduna?

It is one of the most kept open secret.

1 Like

Re: Revealed .. Buhari Should Explain To Biafrans And Indeed Niger Deltans by cosby02(m): 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
AlienStar:
So that makes u a
he-goat. Must u curse to prove ur worthless point?
Keep calm..... Thats how they were taught. Dont be surprised.
Re: Revealed .. Buhari Should Explain To Biafrans And Indeed Niger Deltans by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
when I tell the mods of this forum to do the meedful and find a way to screen out teenagers from posting shi*t, they refuse.
you see the result now?
Re: Revealed .. Buhari Should Explain To Biafrans And Indeed Niger Deltans by AlienStar: 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
I wasn't..... hv seen their type, so sarcastic!
cosby02:

Keep calm..... Thats how they were taught. Dont be surprised.
Re: Revealed .. Buhari Should Explain To Biafrans And Indeed Niger Deltans by jpphilips(m): 6:45am On Nov 10, 2015
stevoski059:
Should explain to us what is happening in a large tank that is as large as a town located kaduna refinery in kaduna state where a large pipe was laid from niger delta to that tank to deposit raw crude this pipe was block when GEJ came to power and as soon as Buhari entered that was his first call of duty Biafra and indeed Niger delta should shine their eyes or else theymight wake up one morning to discover that all their crude oil havebeen tranfered to that tank in kaduna.

Must you tell the world you are mad?
Re: Revealed .. Buhari Should Explain To Biafrans And Indeed Niger Deltans by osazeeblue01: 6:56am On Nov 10, 2015
Buhari was desperate because of oil, he does not have agenda for the country.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Does Not Exist Anywhere By Mr. Steve Nwosu / Russian Military Releases Details Of ISIS Funding / Most Biafran Agitators Did Not Witness The Civil War- Ezeemo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.