Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Biafrans Protest Outside Nigerian Embassies In India And Japan(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Protest Outside Nigerian Embassies In India And Japan(video) (1053 Views)

Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos / Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London / Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans Protest Outside Nigerian Embassies In India And Japan(video) by tola9ja: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
Biafrans Protest Outside Nigerian Embassies In India And Japan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKaXxkYUds4
Re: Biafrans Protest Outside Nigerian Embassies In India And Japan(video) by tola9ja: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
Biafra
Re: Biafrans Protest Outside Nigerian Embassies In India And Japan(video) by Adaowerri111: 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
needed
Re: Biafrans Protest Outside Nigerian Embassies In India And Japan(video) by dunsman(f): 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
Lobatan.. the zoo is falling

modified!!! I just watched the video, these guys look serious oo, na to dae pack load travel remain so. Hope the president is fully secured in india? if not abeg borrow white house for the main time... mtchewwwww like i care
Re: Biafrans Protest Outside Nigerian Embassies In India And Japan(video) by libertyfather(m): 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
Protesting that?
Re: Biafrans Protest Outside Nigerian Embassies In India And Japan(video) by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
Touring the world when he got loads of work to do in this zoo, he might end up the last president of this zoo

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest Outside Nigerian Embassies In India And Japan(video) by coolitempa(f): 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hohohoho......all of these.....simply means Kanu will not be seeing the light of the day for a veryyyyyyy veryyyyyyylongggggggg time........ grin grin.....kontinu......olori kplebes........ grin
Re: Biafrans Protest Outside Nigerian Embassies In India And Japan(video) by basilo101: 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
Civilized countries with freedom of expression

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest Outside Nigerian Embassies In India And Japan(video) by Built2last: 11:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
Students of history will clearly remember that prior to 1948, before Israel came as a nation. Pockets of protests characterised the globe. They protested in Embassies and government houses.

The boys in this video mean every word they said. Few days back they said they will protest in India and now Japan has joined.

I have related with Igbos and known well enough that they are not cowards..they will keep their promise to the ambassadors...it may not be immediate but they will strike. When its done. It will make headline in India and Japan. World leaders will start asking questions.

Many will end up in jail but thats part of every great struggle. Its impossible to kill an ideology. Bokoharam will not end in december simply because its an ideology...

Between 1990 till date, a total of 31 countries have emerged as new nations

I am not one of those deluded that Biafra will not be actiualised one day.

Visit my page on this forum and see my position. Its clear. Its time to discuss... I am also aware that Yoruba elders may not be very vocal but meetings are going on. Its time to discuss. The center is no longer holding.

Regionalism was a major discuss in 2013, 2014..why did we drop that

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest Outside Nigerian Embassies In India And Japan(video) by Built2last: 12:28am On Oct 29, 2015
Seun, obinoscopy, lalasticlala...they said they will protest nd sahara reporters has brought video evidence..our Ambassador is being threatened...

@op, video credit shoul go to Sahara reporters
Re: Biafrans Protest Outside Nigerian Embassies In India And Japan(video) by Kestolovee95(f): 1:13am On Oct 29, 2015
zoo don hear am.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Gov Poll: Appeal Court Expunges Part Of Apc’s Petition Against Wike / Wike Is Stingy, Stubborn, He Doesn't Heed To Professional Media Advice - Aide / #BIAFRA - [graphic Photos]: Pro-biafran Protester Shot Dead In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.