Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured (76530 Views)

Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos / Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London / Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Donaldofficial: 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
World has received reports that there is a huge Biafran rally currently going on in front of the US White House in Washington DC. The rally was described as a protest against the killings of Biafrans by the Buhari led government of Nigeria. The protesters are also calling for the released of what they described as political prisoner Nnamdi Kanu. The protesters also want an Independent Republic of Biafra which they said was re- annexed back to Nigeria in 1970. Yesterday the EU released a statement in support of the Biafran Referendum, and called on the Nigerian government to respect Human Rights of Nigerian citizens which includes peaceful rallies and demonstrations. The EU stated that while it has strong ties with Nigeria, the issue of Human Rights comes first as a priority.

Source http://www.africabusinessworld.com/biafrans-protest-in-front-of-president-obamas-residence-at-the-us-white-house/2016/01/20/

Cc; lalasticlala

110 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Donaldofficial: 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
From Naija To London = Soon In China .. Biafra !!!!!
More from the protest With Photos click HERE

117 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by agarawu23(m): 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
undecided

Jobless unemployed youth.
If majority of them work 8-10 shift a day, they won't have balls to protest crap undecided this place resemble white house? You guys will just be deported if you pass your boundary.

Silly set of people,
How many of you visited KANU in prison where he is eating beans and garri? You protest, cause trouble, destroy your own part of the zoo(like seriously, will u guys call on the FG to rebuild all the government properties you are destroying? ).

Same silly set of people got scammed over 500million for passport that can't take you to mere Benin republic.

Silly set of people will be ranting here on Nl but can't go and face the FG undecided (lol, who gat balls to do that when thier front man is chilling in jail? )

Other sensible and responsible Igbo guys are investing all over the country while useless jobless unemployed youth are protesting and making trouble.

Your demands are senseless, ask the first set of people that made such demands let them tell u the outcome. Nonsense!!!

I am in a bad mood today, therefore be ready to be screwed if you write trash on my mention undecided

279 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Trut(m): 7:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
Good

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Macelliot7(m): 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
[s]
agarawu23:
undecided

Jobless unemployed youth.
If majority of them work 8-10 shift a day, they won't have balls to protest crap undecided this place resemble white house? You guys will just be deported if you pass your boundary.

Silly set of people,
How many of you visited KANU in prison where he is eating beans and garri? You protest, cause trouble, destroy your own part of the zoo(like seriously, will u guys call on the FG to rebuild all the government properties you are destroying? ).

Same silly set of people got scammed over 500million for passport that can't take you to mere Benin republic.

Silly set of people will be ranting here on Nl but can't go and face the FG undecided (lol, who gat balls to do that when thier front man is chilling in jail? )

Other sensible and responsible Igbo guys are investing all over the country while useless jobless unemployed youth are protesting and making trouble.

Your demands are senseless, ask the first set of people that made such demands let them tell u the outcome. Nonsense!!!

I am in a bad mood today, therefore be ready to be screwed if you write trash on my mention undecided
[/s]
Pointless...

You made no sense!

574 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by madridguy(m): 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
OSHI PELEBE.

15 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by DickDastardly(m): 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Justiyke4u: 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
Beware of heart attack outbreak

69 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by funkyibodude(m): 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
I'm loving this cool, Nnamdi kanu is gaining popularity by the day

307 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by biafransoul: 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
No matter what they do, they can't shut us up. Self determination and right of association is a human right. Shame to all enemies of progress

324 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Adelaide2: 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
Liar. This is not the White House. Besides, I passed there 2 minutes ago.

I am an Igbo, but all these internet lies won't take us anywhere.

191 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Ugonnax: 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
Yorubas are already here...don't know what's wrong with this people. Some of them would rather die than to see anything good come out from the Igbos or Biafrans .

The one above me is a yoruba...I no tell you

277 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by biafransoul: 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
Adelaide2:
Liar. This is not the White House. Besides, I passed there 2 minutes ago.

I am an Igbo, but all these internet lies won't take us anywhere.

"Another 'I am an igbo' crew

344 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Adelaide2: 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=biafransoul post=42167879][/quote]

Chineke kpokwa gi oku ebe ahu. We can achieve Biafra, but only after putting our house in order. What is the ground game to achieve Biafra at this time?

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by biafransoul: 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
The blood of innocent Biafrans killed will never be in vain

161 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Adelaide2: 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
biafransoul:

"Another 'I am an igbo' crew

Go and read my past posts and see if you are more Igbo than I am. Onye ara di ka gi.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by raumdeuter: 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
What a joke

No reputable news agency is carrying this

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Adelaide2: 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
I pass by the WH 2 x everyday. I know the scenery like the back of my hands. This one na fake WH angry angry

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by omenka(m): 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
Donald Trump would be biting his fingers waiting patiently for that moment. cheesy

You know what I mean. grin

Edit:

Chai!! But these guys can lie for the Milky Way!! A second look at the pic and one would realise fhis CERTAINLY isn't the front of the White House.
cheesy No barricade, no fence, nothing!! Even the White House itself isn't in sight, just a bunch of white folks. What part of the premises of the White House has those water pools in that picture??

Lies, lies and more lies. That is how they hope to get their imaginary Utopia.

Epic mumuness. cheesy

Below is what the tiles in front of the WH look like, compare this to the Biafran White House Protesters tiles above. wink

Same tiles for the two pictures, but that of the Biafrans is DIFFERENT. cheesy

Seun, Mynd44, who moves these lies to the fp?? What is going on on this forum??

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by brownjulie(f): 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
e don reach like that?

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by cutetopsey(f): 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
Biafrans......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Damalex4luv(m): 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
All this miscreant should be deported back to the zoo tongue tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by diva90: 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by NobleAngell(f): 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
Rubbish. How many of you are really concerned? Stop the charade.

Wait I can c some oyibos amongst the crowd, what do they think is going on der? Abi na just bandwagon things?

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Integrityfarms(m): 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
UmuChineke. We no the battle is not easy but we want peace at last.

30 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of People Killed In Aba / Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] / Buhari Sacks Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad, Reappoints Adesina, Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.