Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Help Me Solve This Pls - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Help Me Solve This Pls (547 Views)

Help Me Nairalander On This PLS / Thermo Question, Please Help Me Solve This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Solve This Pls by kubeeklay: 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
Can any chemist help me solve this:
4.0 g of Mg metal was reacted with 250 cm^3 of 1.5 M HCl acid.The hydrogen gas evolved was collected at 20 C and a pressure of 770 mm of mercury.calculate
1) volume of hydogen measured under the conditions
2) volume of 1m NaOH required to neutralise the excess acid
Re: Help Me Solve This Pls by Psylas(m): 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
You are seeking for help on this simple thing,

ain't you ashamed?

1 Like

Re: Help Me Solve This Pls by Donald3d(m): 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
Psylas:
You are seeking for help on this simple thing,

ain't you ashamed?
with all due respect it is people like u that discourage knowledge thirsty people,since its simple why dont you help,lets be good to one another.op i am not a chemistry person i would have helped.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Solve This Pls by kubeeklay: 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
Psylas,u call it simple and ask me if I am not ashamed, yet nothing from u,not even how to convert to moles.
Well, I see no reason why you should be so condescending,this is science not religion, I don't think I have sinned by not being able to solve the "simple thing".
If this was posted to yahoo answers,the only insult i'd get would be the answer, Uncivilised Nigerians like you are the reason we are still so behind

(1) (Reply)

Inverter / Whatsapp To Deactivate Blackbery And Other Phones / Microsoft & Ekovolt Collaborate To Provide Affordable Internet & Cloud Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.