Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,568 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. (3628 Views)

Civil Disobedience Will Continue Until The Govt Bows – Nnamdi Kanu / Fayose In Church: Nigerians Should Continue To Endure The Hardship / Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
u guys are d ones looking at there faces they would insult u people just because u guys are banking on there support u would keep mute, u guys just dont get it nothing can stop us from collecting our oyel in the Niger delta, the oil in Bayelsa belongs to Sokoto, the oil in delta belongs to Anambra and we are willing and ready to do anything possible to make sure we continue to get our oil in the Niger delta anybody that doesn't like iy should go and die.

7 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by trapQ: 8:40am On Oct 29, 2015
"Inferior tribes" that you can't do without... Lmao. Get over yourself. "Inferior tribes" that has been feeding the entire nation for decades. Nigeria is nothing without the SS. If we choose to breakaway today.. Y'all will be doomed within a year or less.
basilo101:

Lol, u already have something to do with us since we are in Nigeria togethers. this is our son drilling ur Oyel. if u have travelled from Asaba to Warri u will notice he is laying these pipes towards anambra from Ughelli to milk ur oyel. I dont even kw y u inferior tribes think u are better off in Nigeria than Igbos, just because we refused to settle for less and justice and equity for all doesnt mean we are not far better than u all
Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 29, 2015
trapQ:
"Inferior tribes" that you can't do without... Lmao. Get over yourself. "Inferior tribes" that has been feeding the entire nation for decades. Nigeria is nothing without the SS. If we choose to breakaway today.. Y'all will be doomed within a year or less.

I dare you fools to try and break away. You think the rest of Nigeria will sit down and watch you go away with our oyel You will be severely dealt with if you try to steal our oyel. The oyel belongs to all Nigerians and not to you cursed ogogoro drinking tree jumping monkeys.

You are only important to the nation as long as there is oyel. You will continue to be fvcked by Nigeria until the last cup of our oyel is taking from under your nose. Dumb mo.ron.

8 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by trapQ: 9:24am On Oct 29, 2015
What's with the "oyel" I don't converse with mad cows who can't make comprehensible statements. Did you stay too long in a baby or
EUROBOMBER:

I dare you fools to try and break away. You think the rest of Nigeria will sit down and watch you go away with our oyel You will be severely dealt with if you try to steal our oyel. The oyel belongs to all Nigerians and not to you cursed ogogoro drinking tree jumping monkeys.

You are only important to the nation as long as there is oyel. You will continue to be fvcked by Nigeria until the last cup of our oyel is taking from under your nose. Dumb mo.ron.

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 29, 2015
trapQ:
What's with the "oyel" I don't converse with mad cows who can't make comprehensible statements. Did you stay too long in a baby or

Just don't try to take our oyel or you will be severely dealt with.

Nuff said

3 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by PointB: 9:47am On Oct 29, 2015
Even though I don't agree with the tone of the Op, he did raise salient points which even a child can see, viz:

1. Niger Delta oil is already being stolen by Nigeria
2. The oil will eventually run out
3. Nigeria will eventually divide, and it will be very hard for all, especially the ones without resources to trade

Now the question is, compare to what they are losing now, and what they 'think' they will lose in a federation with Biafra, which is a better option? I think it's a no-brainer. It's no secret that the SE region has huge proven reserve in oil and gas, so what the big deal with Ijaw oil?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by cheruv: 10:29am On Oct 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
every day we hear ss/niger delta people shouting that Igbos want their oyel that is why Igbos are trying to drag them along. I wonder how a group of people could be this dumb to fall for this cheap propaganda from upper Nigeria. My question is are the northerners not already sucking the oyel? When you hear this people shout about Igbos it looks like the oyel is just there and nobody touching it but the northerners are taking it so what is wrong if indeed the Igbos want oyel?

The Niger Delta environment is already being destroyed beyond remedy. Your waters are polluted and fishes are dying. Your farmlands have been ruined and the air you breath is filled with poison. Oil spillage everywhere and it will take centuries to redeem the environment. Thank God this is not in SE at least as defined by Nigeria.

I say let One Nigeria stand until the last cup of oyel is taken from the ss. Let us continue to collect monthlty allocation and chop. The so called ss are iredeemably dumb to be shouting at Igbos to leave their oyel when northerners are drunk on the same oyel.

The Igbos will resist attempts to restructure this country until we finish the oyel/gas in the ss. By that time breaking Nigeria will be very easy and the ss will be the biggest losers.

My Igbo brothers, let us leave this dumb ss people alone and take our allocations while it lasts. They will be left with their wretched environment when all is done.
Even though am a secessionist, I'd ve no option but to agree with you. Igbos have been stupid for long trying to gain justice for everyone in Nigeria forgetting that some love to remain slaves.
Since Nigeria's unity is based on oil,when the time comes,I'd become a "Federalist". In this toga,the Niger delta would be milked to the extent even water would start coming out of oil wells grin and I'd make sure that not only would Anioma be created,but all those places carved outta old East central state(oyigbo,egbema,abi) into either Rivers or Cross Rivers state would be returned to the old East central state(present day SE).
The remaining Igboid Rivers(excluding etche),since they love to be ignorant would be the card we'd use in the enjoyment of the ND oil money. kiss
Afterall,who doesn't like oil money shocked

5 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 29, 2015
PointB:
Even though I don't agree with the tone of the Op, he did raise salient points which even a child can see, viz:

3. Nigeria will eventually divide, and it will be very hard for all, especially the ones without resources to trade

Now the question is, compare to what they are losing now, and what the 'think' they will lose in a federation with Biafra, which is better option? I think it's a no-brainer. It's no secret that the SE region has huge proven reserve in oil and gas, so what the big deal with Ijaw oil?
keep dreaming about Biafra u Biafran ediots are on your pwn no reasonable igbo man wants it.
Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
every day we hear ss/niger delta people shouting that Igbos want their oyel that is why Igbos are trying to drag them along. I wonder how a group of people could be this dumb to fall for this cheap propaganda from upper Nigeria. My question is are the northerners not already sucking the oyel? When you hear this people shout about Igbos it looks like the oyel is just there and nobody touching it but the northerners are taking it so what is wrong if indeed the Igbos want oyel?

The Niger Delta environment is already being destroyed beyond remedy. Your waters are polluted and fishes are dying. Your farmlands have been ruined and the air you breath is filled with poison. Oil spillage everywhere and it will take centuries to redeem the environment. Thank God this is not in SE at least as defined by Nigeria.

I say let One Nigeria stand until the last cup of oyel is taken from the ss. Let us continue to collect monthlty allocation and chop. The so called ss are iredeemably dumb to be shouting at Igbos to leave their oyel when northerners are drunk on the same oyel.

The Igbos will resist attempts to restructure this country until we finish the oyel/gas in the ss. By that time breaking Nigeria will be very easy and the ss will be the biggest losers.

My Igbo brothers, let us leave this dumb ss people alone and take our allocations while it lasts. They will be left with their wretched environment when all is done.
Even if the oil dried up, they still have access to d sea unlike the east, in fact the east will need their sea to trade
Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 29, 2015
yemaldo:

Even if the oil dried up, they still have access to d sea unlike the east, in fact the east will need their sea to trade

We can dredge river niger from Onitsha. We can also work on Obuaku in Abia state. We are okay.

5 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by focus7: 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
Euro31:
don't be deceived .... Those shouting 'our oyel , our oil ' are actually yoruba bastardds on nairaland wit different monikers ..

I repeat don't be deceived.. Am also from Egbema rivers state ... We are igbos my people are comfortable wit our kins nd kith in SE
If there's anyone living in deception here you are the one. Does mean that the Itsekiri ethnic group from Delta State that denied Igbos 2days back are also Yorubas? Your hate for Yorubas will soon lead to hang, as you blame Yorubas for everything that happen to you, unfortunately people from your side are only going to suffer marginalisation if the biafra dream is ever actualised.
Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by PointB: 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
lygn19:

keep dreaming about Biafra u Biafran ediots are on your pwn no reasonable igbo man wants it.

No worries, when Biafra is actualized, you and your fellow myopic ediots can stay in the zoo. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
PointB:

No worries, when Biafra is actualized, you and your fellow myopic ediots can stay in the zoo. grin grin
go and bail ur leader first before we start arguing over where to remain, Biafra is dead let it stay dead.
Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by PointB: 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
lygn19:

go and bail ur leader first before we start arguing over where to remain, Biafra is dead let it stay dead.

Kalu is just a symbol; Biafra is an idea. But you won't know, cos you are not very smart. tongue

By the way, was Kalu captured by superior intelligence of Nigeria security force?

Btw take this as my last retort to you on this thread; I wouldn't like to be infected by your oozing inanity.

6 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
PointB:

Now the question is, compare to what they are losing now, and what the 'think' they will lose in a federation with Biafra, which is better option? I think it's a no-brainer. It's no secret that the SE region has huge proven reserve in oil and gas, so what the big deal with Ijaw oil?
Judging from your analysis, a right thinking person will know that you have brain and you can reason very well. But, can" we the SS" crew reason this way? The answer is capital NO!! Because they are as dumb as a maggot. They have eyes but they can't see. They have brains but they can't reason because, their brain is dead maybe as a result of too much consumption of ogogoro and monkey tailgringringrin

3 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Kestolovee95(f): 6:38am On Oct 30, 2015
Black people!
Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 30, 2015
trapQ:
O.P it is you and your entire generation that are irredeemably dumb and senseless. All this rant because "we" don't to be with you. Its a shame you can't speak of biafra without including SS. Leeches and baboons.

Nobody wants nothing to do with lanlocked,erosion ravaged lands.

typical yoruba SS wanna be!

2 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 30, 2015
OP...I LOVE THIS THREAD! THE FACT IS WE SO-CALLED SS ARE DUMB...VERY DUMB!

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by SaintEddie: 6:55am On Oct 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

why are u so concerned about break out? And why are u guys trying to coerce the SS into a marriage they don't want? Na by force? SS prefer Northerners to drain their oil than the greedy SE so be calm and stop the noise.
Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by bugzbunny: 7:00am On Oct 30, 2015
new2020:
OP...I LOVE THIS THREAD! THE FACT IS WE SO-CALLED SS ARE DUMB...VERY DUMB!
Very dumb
Oil is d glue dat holds one Nigeria...
Once d oil dries up... The SS will be of no value to d country
I laugh at d pple lik barcanista
So naïve
Well...I say Nigeria must be one for now
Hausa fulani must be president and owners of more than 80% of oil blocks... Sai one Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by bugzbunny: 7:07am On Oct 30, 2015
SaintEddie:
why are u so concerned about break out? And why are u guys trying to coerce the SS into a marriage they don't want? Na by force? SS prefer Northerners to drain their oil than the greedy SE so be calm and stop the noise.
Hausa fulani owns Niger delta land
The oil all inclusive
Nobdy is going anywhere until oil dries up

2 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by hoobs(m): 8:00am On Oct 30, 2015
Sometimes I don't understand this ppl,when you see an alamjiri talk and you compare it with what graduates from the so-called south south like barcanista says you will understand that being intelligent and being brilliant are 2 different things,an alamjiri in the north is intelligent while so-called south south youths are jux brilliant,they jux go to skul 2 cram their txt books,thing else!
Sometimes I don't understand why igbos want to die untop south south matter,mayb itz jux out of pity and the spirit of brotherhood if not I do not get it
A dirty alamajiri opened his mouth and said that the OIL in BAYELSA belong to JIGAWA yet this dumb south south ppl kept mute and are still shouting One Nigeria!,this people are jux Dumb I must say!
They only start having sense when they see their igbo speaking cousins nothing more!!!!!
Personally I tink we should just forge ahead atleast with just Igbos and igboid groups any other group that wants to join are free to!

5 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 30, 2015
SaintEddie:

Not only the northerners will drink but all Nigeria. Lmao. We have nothing to lose so long as we are still collecting monthly allocations from Abuja.
The ss is the biggest loser at the end of it all. Lol

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Chiaka(f): 9:14am On Oct 30, 2015
Trash! there is oil in the SE, more so Igbos are not people who have largely depended on Nigerian oil. The richest woman in Nigeria made her money owning oil bloc and drilling oil so also a lot of northern elites?? how many SS elites own own bloc. Anyways now their eyes are clearer....

4 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 30, 2015
Chiaka:
Trash! there is oil in the SE, more so Igbos are not people who have largely depended on Nigerian oil. The richest woman in Nigeria made her money owning oil bloc and drilling oil so also a lot of northern elites?? how many SS elites own own bloc. Anyways now their eyes are clearer....

I don't think their eyes are cleared yet. They are still shouting at Igbos to leave their oyel whereas the northerners are taking the same oyel.
Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:24am On Oct 30, 2015
I love this write up... These SSners think they have more advantage in one Nigeria than Igbos. It's so funny how they think.

3 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Rose2014: 10:41am On Oct 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I don't think their eyes are cleared yet. They are still shouting at Igbos to leave their oyel whereas the northerners are taking the same oyel.

I think the ones that try to speak up gets bribed and they keep quiet

If not, I don't understand why they seem happy with the current system

I may be wrong sha
Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Rose2014: 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
yemaldo:

So ur plan is to dry up their oil n leave them with sea access? Access to the sea to do what again na?

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Any market is better than whatever you're selling and of course you and I are aware that your dream republic is a pipe dream without us and this is the market you need to learn how to bargain properly and not making noise.

You're a noisemaker.
he makes great noise that cut your attention and u just responded to him so you LIK his noise making
Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by trapQ: 4:30am On Oct 31, 2015
don't bring stupidity into my mentions. Get lost and remain there.
new2020:

typical yoruba SS wanna be!
Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by BekeeBuAgbara: 6:34am On Oct 31, 2015
Rose2014:

So ur plan is to dry up their oil n leave them with sea access? Access to the sea to do what again na?

cheesy
Fishing grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. / 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS / Breaking News!!! France Bankrolling Atiku's Campaign....to Buy Nnpc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.