Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Newest Opportunity In The Nigeria Market.... Check Out - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Newest Opportunity In The Nigeria Market.... Check Out (576 Views)

Investment Opportunity In Lagos / Rich And Famous People On Bitcoin, The Opportunity In Bitcoin Business / Introducing Shopping Sherlock In Nigeria Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Newest Opportunity In The Nigeria Market.... Check Out by FirstKlass: 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
AM MR. PRINCEWILL, A TEAM LEADER AND A GLOBAL EXPANSION LEADER OF AN OIL AND GAS COMPANY COMING INTO NIGEERIA AND AFRICA AS A WHOLE, WE ARE PRESENTLY LAUNCHING INTO AFRICA AND SERIOUSLY NEED SERIOUS MINDED FELLOWS TO PARTNER IN ANY PART OF THE AFRICA COUNTRIES, WE HAVE OTHER NICHES OF BUSINESSES WHICH MIGHT INTEREST YOU.... CALL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AS AM EVER READY TO FURNISH YOU WITH DETAILS ON HOW YOU CAN BE PART OF THE OIL AND GAS REVOLUTION. THE FUTURE BELONGS TO THOSE WHO SEES OPPORTUNITIES BEFORE IT COMES OBVIOUS. TEXT YOUR NUMBER OR CALL 08030898578.
Re: Newest Opportunity In The Nigeria Market.... Check Out by FirstKlass: 3:36am On Nov 09, 2015
we r still looking forward to see motivated fellows

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Funds To Finance LC Contract I Don't 30% Equity Contribution / Businessmen,contractor Traders Lets Meet. / #1 Home Based Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.