Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts (49502 Views)

How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / Cocoa Production In Nigeria: How To Start The Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by Olatunde1808(m): 8:54am On Dec 24, 2019
Do you need a professional website developer?

Build your easy to manage, tractable and long lasting website from scratch and not WordPress today!

contact us for ;
Blog website, Business website , Company website, Betting site, Real estate, E-commerce ( online store like Jumia or Jiji) and we deliver on the stipulated time frame.

All at budget friendly price.
Available for both short and long term contract.
nine five five zero
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by MrAlert(m): 9:04am On Dec 24, 2019
Imagine 50 people asking you about your offer everyday, and you didn't pay for adverts! Let me show you how. Reach me on WhatsApp 07033809551. I wish you success in your business.
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by Splendor01(m): 1:31am On Jan 18, 2020
Pls cn somebody drop a picture of mesh board
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by meetvalue(m): 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
Splendor01:
Pls cn somebody drop a picture of mesh board

Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by meetvalue(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
For Part time and full time...

Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
alaricsaltzman:
Hmmmm... I'm interested in this business. Since I'm a graphic designer, I'll like to start making designs and printing on shirts i'll wear. From there I can go into the business. Is there anyone in lag that can offer practical experience or anyone willing to join me so we can learn and work together?

Were you able to learn how to print.i also reside in Lagos and would like to have a hands on experience on this
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by adefemi007(m): 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
Can someone here give me the name of the best heat press and vinyl cutter/plotter and their prices
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by shaggyosas(m): 1:19am On May 30, 2020
Watch this video, it will help you guys. You can also subscribe to the channel to learn more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2RzKLHy3Uw
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by shaggyosas(m): 1:23am On May 30, 2020
Watch this video, it will help you guys. It's how to start tshirt printing with Cheap Equipment. You can also subscribe to the channel to learn more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2RzKLHy3Uw
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by shaggyosas(m): 2:00am On May 30, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2RzKLHy3Uw Check the description to links for equipment

adefemi007:
Can someone here give me the name of the best heat press and vinyl cutter/plotter and their prices
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by adefemi007(m): 11:56am On May 30, 2020
shaggyosas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2RzKLHy3Uw Check the description to links for equipment

Thanks
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by DameM2019: 6:34pm On May 03, 2021
Hello. Please who can tell me where to get water based ink for printing on cotton fabric in Lagos? Thank you
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by IAMPEDRO: 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
PatMcAdam:

Thanks a million for sharing. God bless you
Pls how can I get the book.
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by IAMPEDRO: 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
permanentgrace:
Well, having considered to go fully into this line of business with hope to possibly make it a career (God willing), i offically made enquiries from a well established art and printing firm today and this was the cost of what to present before i can begin the training.

1) Tuition Fees = N50,000
2) Two crates of Malt drink
3) One crate of mineral
4) Two bottles of wine
5) Workshop fee = N5000

Approximately, the cost is about N80,000 if you add all together.

The duration, the man said is 3yrs which i think i consider two long.

Pls guys, what do you all think about the above estimation? Is it ok?

Note: This man (the MD) is so financially successful in this business. Having all kinds of machines used in the business. Some i learnt cost over N6m. He has built a storey building which i know courtesy of this his business and others i may not know and has Masters in Visual Art.
Onismate said it before that people paid 100 of thousands to acquire this Craft skill but you see, In Onismate case the Oga paid for him, in return Onismate worked.

Lesson learned: Always think about the future and not now, Onismate didn't looked at the first place he went for enquiry of which they wanted to pay 20k, but decided to take 8k, 8k now 8billion of knowledge, still he decided to share from the 8billion knowledge.

For you sir, you can as well pay that amount, so far you know what you will be gaining, it might necessarily not profit you at the beginning but will pay, I pray your decision should be right.
Onismate God bless you wherever you maybe.
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by IAMPEDRO: 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
permanentgrace:
Well, having considered to go fully into this line of business with hope to possibly make it a career (God willing), i offically made enquiries from a well established art and printing firm today and this was the cost of what to present before i can begin the training.

1) Tuition Fees = N50,000
2) Two crates of Malt drink
3) One crate of mineral
4) Two bottles of wine
5) Workshop fee = N5000

Approximately, the cost is about N80,000 if you add all together.

The duration, the man said is 3yrs which i think i consider two long.

Pls guys, what do you all think about the above estimation? Is it ok?

Note: This man (the MD) is so financially successful in this business. Having all kinds of machines used in the business. Some i learnt cost over N6m. He has built a storey building which i know courtesy of this his business and others i may not know and has Masters in Visual Art.
Onismate said it before that people paid 100 of thousands to acquire this Craft skill but you see, In Onismate case the Oga paid for him, in return Onismate worked.

Lesson learned: Always think about the future and not now, Onismate didn't looked at the first place he went for enquiry of which they wanted to pay 20k, but decided to take 8k, 8k now 8billion of knowledge, still he decided to share from the 8billion knowledge.

For you sir, you can as well pay that amount, so far you know what you will be gaining, it might necessarily not profit you at the beginning but will pay, I pray your decision should be right.
Onismate God bless you wherever you maybe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate As At 1983 (Pictured) / Cost Of Setting Up A Block Industry / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.