Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts (49682 Views)

How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / Cocoa Production In Nigeria: How To Start The Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by Lordtrillion(m): 5:09am On Dec 08, 2015
Chizin:
Call me around 11am tomorrow, by then I will be in office.
Aiit, will do that Sir. Thanks
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by Chizin(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lordtrillion:

Aiit, will do that Sir. Thanks
The name of the said printer is HP LaserJet CP1025 color. It goes for N34k to N36k and as I said earlier it prints only on laser 1 Opeque transfer paper.
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by Jesusbaby6(f): 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chizin:
You are welcome, to be franck with you I dont know much about this Epson. Am currently using my DI machine which I bought early this year for N300,000. But, there is one HP printer I have been using before buying this. I think you can start with that, I bought that one N36,000 then, but I dont know the current price now and the different this and my current one is that it prints on a particular Heat Transfer Paper.
Is it a new machine? I mean d DI u bought for 300k
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by Chizin(m): 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
Jesusbaby6:

Is it a new machine? I mean d DI u bought for 300k
No... Its not new. New one goes for N1.2million.
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by Lordtrillion(m): 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chizin:
The name of the said printer is HP LaserJet CP1025 color. It goes for N34k to N36k and as I said earlier it prints only on laser 1 Opeque transfer paper.
Ok, thanks
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by Lordtrillion(m): 11:11am On Jan 08, 2016
onismate:
hmmmm.. from what I browsed, I feel any of the workforce is good. I can't categoriticaly tell you about any of the best because I haven't used any. I am only planning to go for one of them .
Hi Sir, pls what kind of Ink do you use on your Epson Printer & where do you buy it from? I will also need your phone no pls. Thanks
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by Manutd19: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
Getting quality Blanks Tees here in Nigeria is the major problem.
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by Okwori12(m): 10:25am On Jan 11, 2016
for the screen printing, can i use any A4 paper or there's a particular type? thanks
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by Okwori12(m): 11:00am On Jan 12, 2016
hope I can do this with screen printing?

Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by onismate: 11:11am On Jan 12, 2016
Okwori12:
for the screen printing, can i use any A4 paper or there's a particular type? thanks
. yes you can use the normal A4 paper
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by Okwori12(m): 6:39am On Jan 21, 2016
onismate:
. yes you can use the normal A4 paper
Please forgive my thousand questions. I want to learn.
I bought heat transfer paper (lesser 1 opaque) did my printing on DI. but when I try to transfer it to the shirt, it refuse to show. Please what went wrong?
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by deiikonac(m): 6:57am On Jan 26, 2016
learn how to digitalised and make more money for the best #Monogramming on school uniforms visit http://stitchesandinknigeria..com.ng/2015/09/3d-digital-embroidery-and-monogramming.html … [b][/b]

Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by Praisemelody(m): 8:19am On Jan 26, 2016
I need someone to teach me t shirt printing in Lagos
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by doctuw(m): 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
pls is the laser opaque used to transfer on mug printing machines too? professionals in the house pls help
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by vekanem(m): 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
Thanks to everyone that has contributed immensely to the course of this thread. A big thank you to all. I have learnt a lot, though I have not practiced any of it. I went to a place in Ibadan where printing / customisation is done. I intend to enrol with them and learn it. Any one in Ibadan that does it. I will love to learn from you also. Thanks once more.
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 28, 2016
Please where can I get heat press in Nigeria
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by LOUIS6(m): 11:22am On Jan 30, 2016
vekanem:
Thanks to everyone that has contributed immensely to the course of this thread. A big thank you to all. I have learnt a lot, though I have not practiced any of it. I went to a place in Ibadan where printing / customisation is done. I intend to enrol with them and learn it. Any one in Ibadan that does it. I will love to learn from you also. Thanks once more.
pls ... Can i have ur contact? I want to discuss something with u ASAP
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by vekanem(m): 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by Chizin(m): 7:41am On Jan 31, 2016
doctuw:
pls is the laser opaque used to transfer on mug printing machines too? professionals in the house pls help
No.. Its only used on clothes and other related materials.
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by Chizin(m): 7:45am On Jan 31, 2016
Byikson:
Please where can I get heat press in Nigeria
Do u mean heat transfer machine or what?
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by doctuw(m): 7:57am On Jan 31, 2016
Chizin:
No.. Its only used on clothes and other related materials.
please what is used in mug transfer printing?
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by Okwori12(m): 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
Thanks guys, finally did my screen printing today after two trial

2 Likes

Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
Chizin:
Do u mean heat transfer machine or what?
I mean the printer. How much will it cost me to buy the printer for the work, and where can I get it in Nigeria.
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by Chizin(m): 10:12am On Mar 26, 2016
Belgium/tokumbo 18" by 10" Heat Transfer machine for sale at N35k only. Contact: 0 8033622560.
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
OP, God bless you real good for this post. My question therefore is, can one use any type of bleach (for those of us who can't access Jik) or it must be Jik? Thank you #newstudent #transferstudent grin
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by Jamzig1(m): 3:00am On May 26, 2016
Thanks @Onismate Chizin and others.
I have some questions
1. What is the name of that sensitizer?
2. What ink is the best for screen printing? I mean a permanent one. 8 heard of plastisol but they dont cure by air drying...they cure using flash drier, heat gun etc. 3.What cheaper method can be used in curing plastisol? Is it possible to use pressing iron?
Finally do use plastisol directly on the mesh or mix with retarder?
Awaiting your response(s), thanks.
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by Bestofralph(m): 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
Please does anyone have information about where one can get a printing press station here in nigeria? 6x6 + flash dryer. + their respective prices. Thanks!
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by chemystery: 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
onismate:
photo below...
thanks for your tutorial.
How do you wash mesh off emulsion when done?
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by Bestofralph(m): 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
chemystery:
thanks for your tutorial.
How do you wash mesh off emulsion when done?
I use jik/hypo and retarder
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by azelab: 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
God Wl Bless You
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by chemystery: 5:49am On Aug 09, 2016
Bestofralph:

I use jik/hypo and retarder
thanks bro, whats a retardant and do you brush mesh while washing off?
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by Bestofralph(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
chemystery:
thanks bro, whats a retardant and do you brush mesh while washing off?
Retardant acts like thinner but while thinner removes only paint stains, retardant removes both the paint and the emulsion coating. You soak the mesh first with the retardant. You do this by placing the mesh on a polythene bag spread on the floor, cover the surface with the retardant liquid then covering it with another polythene bag to prevent evaporation. Leave for about 5minutes, then wash with detergent and bleach. You wash with a foam or sponge (that's how I do mine)
NB: the retardant can cause skin burn if exposed to it for too long, so you should have clean water near you to wash it off immediately. Or better still wear protective gloved while using it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg / Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) / See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.