Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Jesus Said He Is A Man, You Said He Is God Are You Denying Him? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Said He Is A Man, You Said He Is God Are You Denying Him? (895 Views)

Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" / "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? / Maybe The 'men Of God' Are Men Of Preek Afterall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Said He Is A Man, You Said He Is God Are You Denying Him? by yazach: 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
Acts 2:22New International Version (NIV)

22 “Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know.

He said he is a man

He said he did not do miracle but God do

So what is your faith when you meet your God

Better repent
Re: Jesus Said He Is A Man, You Said He Is God Are You Denying Him? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
yazach, do you seriously think that these people would accept? they would come up with some hocus bogus to counter your claim, because they are "deaf, dumb and blind" as Allah(s.w.t) describes their likes in the Glorious Qu'ran. Isnt it funny? if you want to justify that rape is not that bad and that rape is very bad, you can do both successfully with the bible, if you want to justify that you cannot judge someone and you can judge, you can do that with the bible, if you want proofs that is God is One and God is three, you can do this with the bible, if you want to show that jesus is a man and also a god, you can do it, if you want to show that ithra(jethra) is an ishmealite and an isrealite, you can as well do this. in nutshell, anything can be proven in the bible as far as you are good in twisting. The bible has been mutilated! mutilated beyong recognition, however you can still find some truth in it, like the one cited in the OP. salam!
Re: Jesus Said He Is A Man, You Said He Is God Are You Denying Him? by colp2015: 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
Your observation that Jesus was referred to as a man by Peter does not change the fact that Jesus was God incarnate.

Tell, I pray: what is the difference between a mango tree and a mango fruit? And if you don't mind, please tell the forum the difference between the tree, the fruit, and the seed?

They are different, but yet remain indivisible.

2 Easy Steps to Freedom From Masturbation:http://faithfuljoel.com

1 Like

Re: Jesus Said He Is A Man, You Said He Is God Are You Denying Him? by Spicylate(f): 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ask for wisdom, then you'd able to understand.. And by the way don't you get tired of trying to fault one's religion? Ha! Nawa oo
Re: Jesus Said He Is A Man, You Said He Is God Are You Denying Him? by trapQ: 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
You're the only one that is deaf, dumb, blind and stup!d. You're doomed already and only JESUS. I wouldve clerified this but you're simply braindead. Only JESUS can redeem you.
lexiconkabir:
yazach, do you seriously think that these people would accept? they would come up with some hocus bogus to counter your claim, because they are "deaf, dumb and blind" as Allah(s.w.t) describes their likes in the Glorious Qu'ran. Isnt it funny? if you want to justify that rape is not that bad and that rape is very bad, you can do both successfully with the bible, if you want to justify that you cannot judge someone and you can judge, you can do that with the bible, if you want proofs that is God is One and God is three, you can do this with the bible, if you want to show that jesus is a man and also a god, you can do it, if you want to show that ithra(jethra) is an ishmealite and an isrealite, you can as well do this. in nutshell, anything can be proven in the bible as far as you are good in twisting. The bible has been mutilated! mutilated beyong recognition, however you can still find some truth in it, like the one cited in the OP. salam!
Re: Jesus Said He Is A Man, You Said He Is God Are You Denying Him? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
trapQ:
You're the only one that is deaf, dumb, blind and stup!d. You're doomed already and only JESUS. I wouldve clerified this but you're simply braindead. Only JESUS can redeem you.
Ad hominem! the escape route.
Re: Jesus Said He Is A Man, You Said He Is God Are You Denying Him? by HCpaul(m): 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
He said that he is the Son of God and at the same time the Son of man.

If truly you are a christian, you won't come out naked like this and be disgracing the christiandomenistrics.

Capital shame on you my brother in the Lord.
Re: Jesus Said He Is A Man, You Said He Is God Are You Denying Him? by Medicis(m): 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
yazach:
Acts 2:22New International Version (NIV)

22 “Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know.

He said he is a man

He said he did not do miracle but God do

So what is your faith when you meet your God

Better repent
Quotes from Jesus...

Jesus Said He Existed Before Abraham
"Your father Abraham rejoiced as he looked forward to my coming. He saw it and was glad."
    The people said, "You aren't even fifty years old. How can you say you have seen Abraham?"
    Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I Am!"

Jesus Said to See Him is the Same as Seeing God:
Jesus shouted to the crowds, "If you trust me, you are trusting not only me, but also God who sent me. For when you see me, you are seeing the one who sent me. I have come as a light to shine in this dark world, so that all who put their trust in me will no longer remain in the dark."

"No one can come to the Father except through me. If you had really known me, you would know who my Father is. From now on, you do know him and have seen him!"
    Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father, and we will be satisfied."
    Jesus replied, "Have I been with you all this time, Philip, and yet you still don't know who I am? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father! So why are you asking me to show him to you?"

Jesus Said He Could Forgive Sins
"...that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins"--he then said to the paralytic--"Rise, pick up your bed and go home." And he rose and went home. When the crowds saw it, they were afraid, and they glorified God..."

He said to them, "You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins."

Jesus Said He Is the Judge and Can Grant Eternal Life
"For as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, so also the Son gives life to whom he will. The Father judges no one, but has given all judgment to the Son, that all may honor the Son, just as they honor the Father.

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live."

"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand."

"For it is my Father's will that all who see his Son and believe in him should have eternal life. I will raise them up at the last day."

Jesus Said He Was the Same as God
"The Father and I are one."
    Once again the people picked up stones to kill him.
    Jesus said, "At my Father's direction I have done many good works. For which one are you going to stone me?"
    They replied, "We're stoning you not for any good work, but for blasphemy! You, a mere man, claim to be God." HYPOCRITE!!!!
Re: Jesus Said He Is A Man, You Said He Is God Are You Denying Him? by Medicis(m): 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2015
Re: Jesus Said He Is A Man, You Said He Is God Are You Denying Him? by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 29, 2015
colp2015:
Your observation that Jesus was referred to as a man by Peter does not change the fact that Jesus was God incarnate.

Tell, I pray: what is the difference between a mango tree and a mango fruit? And if you don't mind, please tell the forum the difference between the tree, the fruit, and the seed?

They are different, but yet remain indivisible.

2 Easy Steps to Freedom From Masturbation:http://faithfuljoel.com

And one guy on the cross was shouting, My God my God, why have u forsaken me
Re: Jesus Said He Is A Man, You Said He Is God Are You Denying Him? by yazach: 11:30am On Oct 29, 2015
Medicis:
Quotes from Jesus...

Jesus Said He Existed Before Abraham
"Your father Abraham rejoiced as he looked forward to my coming. He saw it and was glad."
    The people said, "You aren't even fifty years old. How can you say you have seen Abraham?"
    Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I Am!"

Jesus Said to See Him is the Same as Seeing God:
Jesus shouted to the crowds, "If you trust me, you are trusting not only me, but also God who sent me. For when you see me, you are seeing the one who sent me. I have come as a light to shine in this dark world, so that all who put their trust in me will no longer remain in the dark."

"No one can come to the Father except through me. If you had really known me, you would know who my Father is. From now on, you do know him and have seen him!"
    Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father, and we will be satisfied."
    Jesus replied, "Have I been with you all this time, Philip, and yet you still don't know who I am? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father! So why are you asking me to show him to you?"

Jesus Said He Could Forgive Sins
"...that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins"--he then said to the paralytic--"Rise, pick up your bed and go home." And he rose and went home. When the crowds saw it, they were afraid, and they glorified God..."

He said to them, "You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins."

Jesus Said He Is the Judge and Can Grant Eternal Life
"For as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, so also the Son gives life to whom he will. The Father judges no one, but has given all judgment to the Son, that all may honor the Son, just as they honor the Father.

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live."

"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand."

"For it is my Father's will that all who see his Son and believe in him should have eternal life. I will raise them up at the last day."

Jesus Said He Was the Same as God
"The Father and I are one."
    Once again the people picked up stones to kill him.
    Jesus said, "At my Father's direction I have done many good works. For which one are you going to stone me?"
    They replied, "We're stoning you not for any good work, but for blasphemy! You, a mere man, claim to be God." HYPOCRITE!!!!

This is a simple logic from what you spewed up there

Jesus = God

then

God Sent Jesus

Therefore, God(Jesus) sent Jesus (God)
Re: Jesus Said He Is A Man, You Said He Is God Are You Denying Him? by Anas09: 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
@ Yazach.
@Medicis just stuck ur tail in-between your tiny legs for you.

You see, you can twist the truth, try to suppress it, but u can't kill it. Truth is light, Truth is time. Its there. Ever present. Deny it, to ur peril.

@Medicis, just poured out everything you need to know about Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Hey Wait!!!!, was it Jesus of Nazareth you were talkg about or Jesus of allah? Oh sorry sir, they r not the same. Jesus of allah was an Arab, but Jesus of Nazareth is a Jew. The very Jews U muslims hate so much for no reason.
That Jewish Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the one @Medicis gloriously expounded to you.

Thank you @Medicis for stutting these goons up.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Said He Is A Man, You Said He Is God Are You Denying Him? by Medicis(m): 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
yazach:

This is a simple logic from what you spewed up there

Jesus = God

then

God Sent Jesus

Therefore, God(Jesus) sent Jesus (God)
GODHEAD( Father, Word, Holyspirit). In Christianity, the Godhead is seen as ONE GOD in three different offices. Simple Logic, God(Father) sent Jesus(Word). I know you don't have the capacity to understand this.
Re: Jesus Said He Is A Man, You Said He Is God Are You Denying Him? by yazach: 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
Medicis:
GODHEAD( Father, Word, Holyspirit). In Christianity, the Godhead is seen as ONE GOD in three different offices. Simple Logic, God(Father) sent Jesus(Word). I know you don't have the capacity to understand this.

You started again with your dodging tactics

Even Paul the founder of your religion never mention what you wrote up there
Re: Jesus Said He Is A Man, You Said He Is God Are You Denying Him? by yazach: 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
Anas09:
@ Yazach.
@Medicis just stuck ur tail in-between your tiny legs for you.

You see, you can twist the truth, try to suppress it, but u can't kill it. Truth is light, Truth is time. Its there. Ever present. Deny it, to ur peril.

@Medicis, just poured out everything you need to know about Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Hey Wait!!!!, was it Jesus of Nazareth you were talkg about or Jesus of allah? Oh sorry sir, they r not the same. Jesus of allah was an Arab, but Jesus of Nazareth is a Jew. The very Jews U muslims hate so much for no reason.
That Jewish Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the one @Medicis gloriously expounded to you.

Thank you @Medicis for stutting these goons up.

Why are you murmuring?
Re: Jesus Said He Is A Man, You Said He Is God Are You Denying Him? by Anas09: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
Murmuring ke? Am laughing out loud.
Everytime u come out, you get severely beaten. Allah is satan. We know the spirit behind you. Spirit of lying and its of the devil/allah

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Prophet T.B Joshua Heals ‘snake Man’ / Muslims Only / What Sort Of New Year's Resolution Should A Christian Make?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.