Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. (2415 Views)

Fan Accuses Skales Girlfriend Of Loving Him For His Celebrity Status / MTN Suspends Contracts Of Their Celebrity Ambassadors / 10 Top Celebs Who Really Don’t Deserve Their Fame And Fortune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. by hulkhiharitoz(m): 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
For me.
1) Cynthia Morgan
2) kardashian family
3) kcee

I just hate them and I don't even know the reason why ..

Share yours!

3 Likes

Re: Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. by bada007(m): 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
Wizkid
To childish

2 Likes

Re: Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. by faith551(m): 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
Kim k

Laura ikeji

2 Likes

Re: Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. by doyinisaac(m): 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
Tonto dike
maheeda
skibi

2 Likes

Re: Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. by Joygalore(f): 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
F
Re: Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. by Unekz(m): 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2015
Burna boy cyntia morgan harrysong

3 Likes

Re: Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. by Unekz(m): 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
faith551:
Kim k

Laura ikeji
abegiiii...laura ikeji na celebrity ?
forgt dat babe"d babe wan turn to celebrity by fire by force.bt e no go work,even if boko haram put bomb for her head she no go blow

1 Like

Re: Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. by kolinz(m): 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
Denrele Edun, this guy own is so annoying. I keep wondering What else he does, what kind of celebrity is he? This guy needs a life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. by faith551(m): 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
Unekz:

forgt dat babe"d babe wan turn to celebrity by fire by force.bt e no go work,even if boko haram put bomb for her head she no go blow

Atleast she be celebrity for nairaland already, if not why is every shit about her on front page?
Blame the mods who move it there

2 Likes

Re: Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. by Unekz(m): 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
faith551:

Atleast she be celebrity for nairaland already, if not why is every shit about her on front page?
Blame the mods who move it there
seriously her case is quite alarmin dis days...
always on fp
haba mods tonto dike time don pass
now na laura,ko 'alura' ni!
Re: Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. by faith551(m): 10:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
Unekz:

seriously her case is quite alarmin dis days...
always on fp
haba mods tonto dike time don pass
now na laura,ko 'alura' ni!

Am not hating oo, but I dnt just know why the not so good looking ones are the ones who are bold to flaunt themselves.

1 Like

Re: Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. by officialnaija: 10:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
Unekz:

LMFAOOOOOOOO!

Kai, you really went in on her o!

1 Like

Re: Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. by Unekz(m): 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
faith551:

Am not hating oo, but I dnt just know why the not so good looking ones are the ones who are bold to flaunt themselves.
hahahahahahahahahahahaahahah
dat d irony of life
Re: Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. by shizzy7(f): 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
Terry G
Dammykrane
Olu Maintain

2 Likes

Re: Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. by Unekz(m): 11:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
officialnaija:

LMFAOOOOOOOO!
Kai, you really went in on her o!
na fact
Re: Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. by faith551(m): 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
Unekz:
hahahahahahahahahahahaahahah dat d irony of life
Ee funny ooo
Re: Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. by 0luwatope(m): 12:42am On Oct 29, 2015
Kcee, patoranking, iyanya, harrysong, viktor I no like them at all, expecially kcee and iyanya
Re: Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. by axortedbabe(f): 7:10am On Oct 29, 2015
faith551:
Kim k

Laura ikeji
who dash Laura celebrity, Mtcheew..
Yemi alade,
Re: Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. by cocaineaddict(m): 7:34am On Oct 29, 2015
Seun. Apart from owning nairaland, what else makes him a celeb?

1 Like

Re: Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. by faith551(m): 7:39am On Oct 29, 2015
axortedbabe:
who dash Laura celebrity, Mtcheew.. Yemi alade,

That's why I mentioned her, she's all over the damn place. Between are u suggesting that Yemi Alade doesn't deserve her celeb status?
Re: Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. by hulkhiharitoz(m): 7:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
0luwatope:
Kcee, patoranking, iyanya, harrysong, viktor I no like them at all, expecially kcee and iyanya
why?
Re: Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
cocaineaddict:
Seun. Apart from owning nairaland, what else makes him a celeb?

The forum seun created has helped lot of Nigerian youths.

who you don help?...
Re: Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. by cocaineaddict(m): 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
Holudamsel:

The forum seun created has helped lot of Nigerian youths.

who you don help?...
its vice versa. Nigerian youths are the ones helping seun cos if they refuse to use his forum, owu 4 don de use am dance shakiti bobo by now.

To ur 2nd kweshion, I don help you by adding more sense 4 ur head!

2 Likes

Re: Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. by kaayposh: 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Palmwinetapper
Re: Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. by Palmwinetapper: 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
kaayposh:
Palmwinetapper
but palmwinetapper is not a celebrity
Re: Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. by kaayposh: 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
but palmwinetapper is not a celebrity
Ok
Re: Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. by drizslim(m): 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
Mine Should Be Skiibii The Living Dead Popping Unpaid Champagne
Re: Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 30, 2015
cocaineaddict:

its vice versa. Nigerian youths are the ones helping seun cos if they refuse to use his forum, owu 4 don de use am dance shakiti bobo by now.

To ur 2nd kweshion, I don help you by adding more sense 4 ur head!

ode...
Re: Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. by hulkhiharitoz(m): 11:16am On Oct 30, 2015
kaayposh:
Palmwinetapper
who b palmwinetapper? angry
Re: Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. by kayo80(m): 11:17am On Oct 30, 2015
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Photos – Trey Songs In Dubai With Unilag Students / Checkout The Shirtless Guy Who Takes Rukky Sanda’s Cute Pics / Is 53 Years Old Mo Abudu Pregnant Or Gaining Weight?? See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.