Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

High-ways Out Of Poverty And Lack - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / High-ways Out Of Poverty And Lack (843 Views)

Isé Ni Òògùn Ìsé - Work Is The Antidote Of Poverty / North's Vicious Circle Of Poverty / Poverty And Overpopulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High-ways Out Of Poverty And Lack by kiakes: 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
I know their are many ways out of poverty especially those with a poor educational backgrounds but here i mean the high-way out of it,
i m saying this because many have being praying for something like that and still praying and waiting for answer, when and from where are you hoping to receive answers to your prayer.
Here is the answer.
There is a group here at the eastern Nigeria where you can get any amount of money you desire to start a business without , giving a collerterer,say when you will return the money, that all. it is a traditional group so if you would like to know more about it just Email me at donmustalpha(at)gmail..com

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Toyota Rav4 2003 Lagos Cleared N1.8m / We Are Children Of The Earth! / 'real Men Must Produce Male Children'myth Or Fact?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.