Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Aniomas Will Never Be Part Of Your Southsouth Republic Gibberish. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aniomas Will Never Be Part Of Your Southsouth Republic Gibberish. (981 Views)

My Concerns About Including Non-igbo Southsouth In The Biafran Struggle. / Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum / Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aniomas Will Never Be Part Of Your Southsouth Republic Gibberish. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
We aniomas will never be a part to your south south republic nonsense. We are different from you, I have nothing to do with an ijaw or Edo man. We don't want to be part of a country where multi-ethnicity will still exist. How many languages are in south south for God sake?

You can keep forming your fake alliance but count anioma out.

8 Likes

Re: Aniomas Will Never Be Part Of Your Southsouth Republic Gibberish. by Mogidi: 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
ok we hear, you don finish?

2 Likes

Re: Aniomas Will Never Be Part Of Your Southsouth Republic Gibberish. by Mekky05(m): 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
Op tell them ooohhh! Cuz they are really hallucinating bigtime! Anioma is an igbo word which means "land of good" or "good land" does that sound like ijaw or itsekiri or efik?

3 Likes

Re: Aniomas Will Never Be Part Of Your Southsouth Republic Gibberish. by vayne(m): 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
The real SS have spoken.

1 Like

Re: Aniomas Will Never Be Part Of Your Southsouth Republic Gibberish. by teepsee(f): 10:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
But you guys will be part of which one. Or you want to also create yours

1 Like

Re: Aniomas Will Never Be Part Of Your Southsouth Republic Gibberish. by DelticStephEn(f): 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
As Anioma Indigiene.
I don't Even border myself about Niger Delta republic or weather we will be part of it
Becos There can Neva be such.
trust me.
is it not the same Niger Delta that I was born and raised in my fatherland?
we are very Greedy and selfish.
every one is only after his own pocket.
have we finish fighting for oil money and bunkery?
let them come out and start fighting for it now.
mtcheew.
Don't even go bordering yourself.

1 Like

Re: Aniomas Will Never Be Part Of Your Southsouth Republic Gibberish. by Codedb2: 11:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
I see
Re: Aniomas Will Never Be Part Of Your Southsouth Republic Gibberish. by cheruv: 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
Anioma is formed from two Igbo words called Ani & Oma meaning beautiful/good land.no amount of brainwashing can change the fact that the three senatorial zones of Anioma viz Enuani, Ika & Ukwuani know they're Igbo and will forever be Igbos no matter how political things be.
All Bini/Edoid or should I say Niger Delta land grabbers be warned kos the SE would cut off the hand of any riffraff that touches Anioma land or her people! angry

3 Likes

Re: Aniomas Will Never Be Part Of Your Southsouth Republic Gibberish. by chaberry(m): 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
menabadoo:
We aniomas will never be a part to your south south republic nonsense. We are different from you, I have nothing to do with an ijaw or Edo man. We don't want to be part of a country where multi-ethnicity will still exist. How many languages are in south south for God sake?

You can keep forming your fake alliance but count anioma out.
don't mind all those yoruba's forming South-south whenever they hear Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Aniomas Will Never Be Part Of Your Southsouth Republic Gibberish. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
vayne:
The real SS have spoken.
so there's fake SS? undecided
Re: Aniomas Will Never Be Part Of Your Southsouth Republic Gibberish. by vayne(m): 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
coollabman:

so there's fake SS? undecided
Yes,the SS wannabes on NL.

1 Like

Re: Aniomas Will Never Be Part Of Your Southsouth Republic Gibberish. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
vayne:
Yes,the SS wannabes on NL.

hmmm.... interesting! who are the wannabes if I may ask?
Re: Aniomas Will Never Be Part Of Your Southsouth Republic Gibberish. by dukecharles(m): 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
Anioma people are Igbos, they have the spirit of chiompions like their brothers in SE, when you talk of illustrious sons and daughters of Delta State, more than 90% came from Anioma. The stalion gene is synonymous with the Igbos no matter the label you give them... Delta Igbos, SE Igbos, Rivers Igbos, ikwere Igbos or Igweocha Igbos it all stands for greatness. A tribe other will always envy.

3 Likes

Re: Aniomas Will Never Be Part Of Your Southsouth Republic Gibberish. by vayne(m): 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
coollabman:

hmmm.... interesting! who are the wannabes if I may ask?
Refer to rose's thread where she burst them daily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aniomas Will Never Be Part Of Your Southsouth Republic Gibberish. by basilo101: 11:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
dukecharles:
Anioma people are Igbos, they have the spirit of chiompions like their brothers in SE, when you talk of illustrious sons and daughters of Delta State, more than 90% came from Anioma. The stalion gene is synonymous with the Igbos no matter the label you give them... Delta Igbos, SE Igbos, Rivers Igbos, ikwere Igbos or Igweocha Igbos it all stands for greatness. A tribe other will always envy.
Ya dats true, the great ppl in delta state are the delta igbos (anioma). all these yeye tribes shouting "our oyel" are useless to us in the first place. they lack human capital which is the greatest asset in biafra and not some stvpid "oyel"

3 Likes

Re: Aniomas Will Never Be Part Of Your Southsouth Republic Gibberish. by ikechu1278: 12:17am On Oct 29, 2015
I'm literally LITERALLY waiting on the yolobas to come to anioma land and tell us who the f2k we are. I'm literally waiting on Edo ppl to come and try and steal land as usual. I'll be on the next plane home to come and assist in getting rid of those miscreants. Those two right now I'm weary of.

Edo and their desperation to expand territory outside that one state is trying to lord themselves over to anioma. Those ppl would learn soon who the f2k anioma are.

I'm actually all for ND republic but putting anioma in that their nonsense is going to war

2 Likes

Re: Aniomas Will Never Be Part Of Your Southsouth Republic Gibberish. by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 29, 2015
vayne:
Refer to rose's thread where she burst them daily.

hmmm...

(1) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Loses His Balance And Nearly Falls On Stage In India / Saraki’s Gamble Fails, APC Chiefs Insist On CCT Trial / Ex-nsa Dasuki’s Trial: Nigerian Government Seeks To Stop Overseas Medical Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.