Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message (22506 Views)

Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale / Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) / Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by officialnaija: 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
I was just telling you that Sam Sarpong passed away after jumping off a bridge, well one of his co-stars in a movie he did, Omoni Oboli, is feeling the loss heavily, and has taken to Instagram to pour out her feelings.

**Omoni and Sam acted as a couple in the movie "Anchor Baby" btw.**

Follow the jump to see her message:

Omoni posted the picture above, and wrote:

Have mercy Lord!!! I have been balling my eyes out for the last hour! I can't deal with this! God knows I can't! My husband in the movie 'Anchor Baby' gone like that! I have never met a more positive guy in my whole life! He's the most genuine, God fearing, lovable character you'll ever meet. What is in this life now? all the hustle! Over! Just like that! I'm MISERABLE! God speed fam! Rest in the bosom of The Lord!

https://instagram.com/p/9ZWa30TdX7/?taken-by=omonioboli

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
sad sad
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by Scatterscatter(m): 10:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
Chai
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by damton(m): 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
suicide.

Anyway, RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by CR77(f): 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
So touching

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by teepsee(f): 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
Rip. But who is that
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by MacDanielz(m): 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
Receive comfort from above IJN!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by VickyRotex(f): 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by Paitty(f): 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
Its a pity
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
RIP
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
cry cry cry RIP
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by chenkov(m): 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
embarassed RIP
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
awww
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by CR77(f): 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
Amen cry
MacDanielz:
Receive comfort from above IJN!
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by VickyRotex(f): 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
May his family be comforted.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by CR77(f): 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by lordcyl3(m): 11:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
don't know him, may his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by meeev: 11:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
Rip
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by odiereke(m): 11:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
RIP
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by Hermoine(f): 11:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
RIP
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by shaynelifa(m): 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
Rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by sanatojez: 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hmm. R. I. P
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by bronzegoddess(f): 11:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
"Balling my eyes out"....yet came on social media to tell us she's been "balling her eyes out" for an hour, she stopped balling for a few minutes so she cld tell us on instagram that she's been balling her eyes out, then continued balling.

I'm yet to understand social media, yet to.

RIP to all who have lost their lives.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by Lakayanah: 11:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
What a fine man ground dey chop oh!!! May his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by MrImole: 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
Jump ke?

Ki lo se won?
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by Tenim47(m): 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
Lemme join d R.I.P group
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by homesteady(m): 11:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
Wow. So sad to hear. I really loved that film.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by agbalej(m): 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
this is so sad. why would a brother take his own life? Aint a problem too difficult 4 n God to solve bro.

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by kenoz(m): 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
RIP to the dead
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by pretydiva(f): 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
Why would he ever thought of committing suicide..dis is so sad

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by Wizkhalifa2(m): 11:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
I once contemplated suicide , and woulda tried. But when I held that 9, all I could see was my momma's eyes #2pac #Rip

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sheyi Law,Timi Dakolo, Uti, Praiz, Ik & Dede All In One Talented Selfie / Banky W & Jim Iyke Stun In Bachelors’ Selfies (photos) / Anto Lecky Mocks People Putting 'BBNaija Aspirant' In Their Bios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.