Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message (22512 Views)

Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale / Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) / Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by iamkingzlee(m): 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
R.I.P buddy cry
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by Memphis357(m): 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
Suicidal Thoughts!!!!
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by hyperflex(m): 11:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
Sometimes when expectations don't meet reality pple just wanna give up. He was 40yrs wow. The guy presented an award at the BET Awards like 2yrs ago. This life sef.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by officialnaija: 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ehnnnn, I made front page of Nairaland.

Omo levels have change oh. Levels have really change. **Dancing shoki**.

I want to thank the judges for picking me,
My parents whom I love,
The source I got the story from: Jide Okonjo's site,
My Nairalanders,
and the moderators of the site...

Thank you all. **Dancing skelewu**
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by rapmike(m): 11:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
What actually happened? This is not usual at all. What kind of problem will force him to commit suicide? Hmn!

RIP . sadWhat actually happened? This is not usual at all. What kind of problem will force him to commit suicide? Hmn!

RIP .
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by Mwada: 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
every where trouble in in apc, then
Why the trouble in the ruling all progressive congress, will apc be better than the people’s Democratic Party. In 1999 when Nigerian came under democracy the ruling party then pdp, was very much united and the party body as the final say unlike what we are now seeing in the all progress congress. The whole senate president is I mess with his party chieftain and the presidency continue to play I don’t care attitude.

We all know what tore the people democratic party, it was internal crises, in fact most Nigerians know that pdp was the problem of pdp and pdp destroy itself,. If without the contribution of key pdp figures like Rotimi Ameachi, former vice president, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Rabilu Musa Kwankwankwaso
click here to continue
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by gbagagbogo(m): 12:02am On Oct 29, 2015
So said. RIP man
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by etayokha2004(f): 12:05am On Oct 29, 2015
OMG! D guy is quiet a nice character, if u watch dat film u will surely like him, sowie dear, such is life, we never came together so we can't go together. I hop it wasn't a suicide tin? Cus dat guy is full of life, I wonder wat he wld b thinking?
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 29, 2015
suicide?
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 29, 2015
Paitty:
Its a pity
life in death is timeless. Wont you be a female for me?
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by Kalvan: 3:41am On Oct 29, 2015
This life has no meaning. Just unnecessary, pointless BS. He's definitely in a better place--non-existence.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by Fearcom(m): 4:00am On Oct 29, 2015
Suicide? Ha! ... lipsrsealed
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by greenvibes(m): 4:27am On Oct 29, 2015
May His soul rest in Peace..
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by gmoni2(m): 4:29am On Oct 29, 2015
RIP.
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by ekmike(m): 6:06am On Oct 29, 2015
Man was brave to kill himself but wasn't brave to save his life. RIPP!
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by ddjay: 6:14am On Oct 29, 2015
rip.
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by thorpido(m): 6:51am On Oct 29, 2015
God fearing guy?Na him e con go kill himself?Omoni you no understand that thing wey u talk.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by florence15(f): 7:06am On Oct 29, 2015
R. I. P
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 29, 2015
Eyah, dis bweatiful woman kiss Pele u hear?
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by osmos(m): 7:22am On Oct 29, 2015
GOD fearing? My ass, could a GOD fearing man even think of commiting suicide,to took his own life ?
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by Epatty(f): 7:31am On Oct 29, 2015
Is he a 9ja actor?
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by Crixina(f): 8:37am On Oct 29, 2015
damton:
suicide.

Anyway, RIP to the dead.
it baffles me a lot.

How frustrated can one be, that suicide becomes an option?
Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by 989900: 8:56am On Oct 29, 2015
Frustration and depression can do that to a man.

@all those holier than thou, may you never see that bottomless dark side of life.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message by JbravoAdodger(m): 9:32am On Oct 29, 2015
bronzegoddess:
"Balling my eyes out"....yet came on social media to tell us she's been "balling her eyes out" for an hour, she stopped balling for a few minutes so she cld tell us on instagram that she's been balling her eyes out, then continued balling.

I'm yet to understand social media, yet to.

RIP to all who have lost their lives.

She said it wrong, its bawling

(1) (2) (Reply)

Josephine Ezeiru's Burial: Family Honours Grandmum Of Ex Beauty Queen In Anambra / Enugu, Oyo Radio Stations Ban Naira Marley Songs Over Mohbad Death / Anto Lecky Mocks People Putting 'BBNaija Aspirant' In Their Bios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.