Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,315 members, 7,954,268 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:44 PM

How Do People Trasfer Money To China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do People Trasfer Money To China (2649 Views)

Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! / Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do People Trasfer Money To China by alsaheed: 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2006
HELLO NAIRALANDERS

PLEASE I WANT SOMEONE TO TELL ME HOW PEOPLE ARE SENDING MONEY TO CHINA, I WANT TO IMPORT SOME LOCKS PRODUCT BUT ALL THE BANKS DOES NOT WAT TO TRASFER THE MONEY OUT
PLS HOW CAN I TRASFER TO CHINA

1 Like

Re: How Do People Trasfer Money To China by babareketaiwo(f): 6:02am On Jul 26, 2014
It depends on the sellers specification, majority of chinese market such as www.alibabaexpress.com, www.alibaba.com and etc accept the use of credit cards. You must not send direct TT to any seller because there is now way you can get your money back if the seller flop up.
Re: How Do People Trasfer Money To China by flowsamuels(m): 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
Google Fafalux company and cj logistics...thank me later,or u cn call me to get thier direct contact...08134895381
Re: How Do People Trasfer Money To China by eph12(m): 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
I have been doing this since 1960 grin Check the link on my signature
Re: How Do People Trasfer Money To China by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
Use paypal bro. it is the cheapest and most secure. Just make sure your supplier has a paypal account. And you can even recall the money sent if your supplier tries to scam you. cool Thank me later.
Re: How Do People Trasfer Money To China by dasanchez1(m): 11:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
flowsamuels: Google Fafalux company and cj logistics...thank me later,or u cn call me to get thier direct contact...08134895381
Pls friend,paste d one of CJ LOGISTICS here 4 reference purpose.thank u.
Re: How Do People Trasfer Money To China by IjusDey: 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
To send money to China, Simply go to a bank like GTB, open a domiciliary account in USD$$, deposit dollars in the account, go to their funds transfer desk, fill out the form with the receivers bank name, bank address, account number etc, submit the form to them there on the spot and within 24-48 hours, the person or company in China will receive it. You can also ask GTB to send you via email a "telex confirmation" of the transfer. This will cost you N4000. I do this every week, its safe, fast and effective. They will charge you a bit of commission on the principle but it's not much, it's definitely much much cheaper than Zenith bank. Or if you are dealing with people on Alibaba, in which case you have to be careful so they don't send you sub-standard goods and take your money, you may want to discuss with your banking officer about opening a "Letter Of Credit" (LC). That's a bit more cumbersome. Some alibaba traders don't accept PayPal because of the charges they pay to PayPal to withdraw or access the funds at their end. But there is PayPal in Nigeria now so you can try that. If they have a website that accepts debit or credit cards, if you have a dollar denominated debit card tied to your domiciliary account ( FCMB MasterCard is fantastic) then you can pay them via your debit card but I don't advise this because you don't know the security level of their encryption and someone could steal your card details at their end and empty your domiciliary account unless you want to use Zenith Banks pre-loaded BUXZY card and load only the amount you need to pay. This Zenith BUXZY card does not need a Domiciliary account. You just fund it when you need to use it so its a bit safer. I've tried all these methods Ive told you above, they all work and I use them to run my import business in Nigeria. Best of luck!

1 Like

Re: How Do People Trasfer Money To China by skyro(m): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2014
Submit your website, blog, or facebook page, to over 30 search engines for 100% free. http://www.entireweb.com/free_submission/#20320

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Introduced Live Chat Support / Cargo Vans For Hire, Volkswagen LT Buses And Ford E250 Buses / NNU Income Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.