Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,130 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

Wazobia Fm (95.1) - Diplomatic Opj And Akas Baba - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wazobia Fm (95.1) - Diplomatic Opj And Akas Baba (13402 Views)

Listen To Wazobia Fm Live Online And Video / Matse Uwatse Quits Wazobia FM For 93.9 Nigeria Info Station / Rate Wazobia 95.1 Fm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wazobia Fm (95.1) - Diplomatic Opj And Akas Baba by Mashkov: 4:28pm On May 07, 2009
Do anyone listen to the this station between 6 p.m and 9 p.m every week day? What are your comments??
Re: Wazobia Fm (95.1) - Diplomatic Opj And Akas Baba by unclelele: 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2009
i dey enjoy d program die. its always between 6pm-12am. while Akas runs his own show on saturday & sundays by 12am-6am. its always interesting with Akas, but with d combination of OPJ its always sometin else. regular callers are always cultist oko, deputy cultist oko, sheila and odas. i really enjoyed it wen dey had beef with OMOTUNDE lolo 1 of wazobia. so next time u call into d show make sure u yan beta talk or else you might b shot, thrown into 3rd mainland bridge wata. ur head might even b broken or may reciv fresh or dirty wata; also remeba to add Diplomatic to ur name wen u call. eg Diplomatic Unclelele
Re: Wazobia Fm (95.1) - Diplomatic Opj And Akas Baba by desgiezd(m): 10:18am On Jun 26, 2009
Agbizi!! Akain!!! This is one programme that helps lessen the stress of traffic on my way home from Victoria Island on a daily basis. It makes one laugh endlessly in spite of the traffic and whenever you notice a single person in a vehicle laughing to himself/herself, its most likely he/she is listening to the programme. It has wonderful innovations where you could ask the presenters to break the head of whoever offends you with bottle, shoot him or even use a chopper to drop him/her into the lagoon. And if the stress of the traffic is too much, you could request that cold water be poured on you to cool you down. Its so hilarious.
Re: Wazobia Fm (95.1) - Diplomatic Opj And Akas Baba by desgiezd(m): 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2009
"Nothing do you, Mashkov"
Re: Wazobia Fm (95.1) - Diplomatic Opj And Akas Baba by bombsquad(m): 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2009
Nigerians are ridiculousl violent in nature, how could any reasonable person love a show this silly and violent??i cry for my people.
Re: Wazobia Fm (95.1) - Diplomatic Opj And Akas Baba by frijos(m): 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2009
bombsquad:

Nigerians are ridiculousl violent in nature, how could any reasonable person love a show this silly and violent??i cry for my people.

I think u've lost ur sense of humor guy.

Those two are something else. Akas baba is the silent but most dangerous one. he just sits at the background controling things. He doesn't often but when he does it's fire! OPJ's laff will make u laff! akain! agbizi! agbannn! regular caller is Curtis OKo. That dude need to be invited into the wazobia studio oneday. Curtis OKo is another mad dude crazy dude! I must admit the programme relieves stress, makes u feel happy after a hard days work. They shud keep it up! their kind of m usical selection self na war! LWKM!
Re: Wazobia Fm (95.1) - Diplomatic Opj And Akas Baba by bombsquad(m): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2009
That program doenst releive my stress bro, it makes me tense and i feel very sorry for the kids.
Re: Wazobia Fm (95.1) - Diplomatic Opj And Akas Baba by bukime(f): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2009
Agbizi!! Akain!!! the programme is cool and it's one tonic that ease the stress of Traffic.
Diplomatic Opj and Akas Baba are of a kind but all should watch out for Diplomatic E-X-P.

Most times am driving when the programme is on but if and when i get thru, i wan challenge una authorities to break bottles, shoot gun with their unlimited supplies of water be it cold, hot or even gutter wata. it's high time you pour people coca cola or pepsi to ease the stress of trafficc ooooo
Re: Wazobia Fm (95.1) - Diplomatic Opj And Akas Baba by ajekpaks(m): 12:48am On Oct 24, 2009
Agbish Akain, Agbaski
Re: Wazobia Fm (95.1) - Diplomatic Opj And Akas Baba by bababuff(m): 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2010
Who be fool? grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Most Soulful Songs Of The 70s! / 'Shibinshi': Olamide Set To Release New Music / Amazing: Psy's "Gangnam Style" Reaches Maximum Number For Youtube Views Counter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.