Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

But Why Are Guys Like This?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / But Why Are Guys Like This?? (11421 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? / Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) / Why Are Guys Fun Of Abusing Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Sweetlemon(f): 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
Girls, women are also gulity of this but men are mostly fond of this.
They hardly realize and appreciate what they have till it's far out their reach!
You guys need to learn that no matter how much a woman/girl loves you, no matter how much dust she has been eating from the ground rolling on the ground because of you, one day and all of a sudden, she's gonna get up on her feet, dust up, look you straight in the eyes and say "no more!"
By then she would have found someone 10000000 times better than you and it will hit you like a bulldozer what you lost.
In fact if I didn't love my bed guy scatter, I wouldav been having second thoughts by now because of the way my exes are suddenly acting like they lost a treasure box and other guys popping up from no where and telling me they ve been admiring me for ages!
Mtcheeeeeeew!
Let this be a lesson for all of you here reading this. If you love a girl don't just tell her, SHOW her! LOVE her! Believe me, you don't wanna wait till you see some other man showing you how to treat your woman right.
As for the rest of us ladies, those of us still rolling on the floor for our men, it's time to get up, dust up, and show him what you ve got inside of you. Truth is he won't see it till you get up and look him in the eye!
Go girl! You are worth it!

11 Likes

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2013

2 Likes

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Osama10(m): 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ok.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2013
Sweetlemon abeg what's ur point?
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2013
Lmfao! Dis chick is sick in d head mehn! No wedding gist, no updates but she comes bck talking about some undiluted crap. Attention seeking again? Yea! We af hia o! It's U! u! u! undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Coefficient(m): 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ok! Goodbye!
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Mynd44: 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
Attention seeking is a biatch

4 Likes

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Sijo01(f): 8:18pm On Jan 28, 2013
grin grin grin......wicked comments.
Op, thanks I haf hear you.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2013
I miss Onila.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2013
sexkillz: I miss Onila.
Na only woman u sabi miss haba!
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2013
Me 2 embarassed
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Sweetlemon(f): 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2013
Idowuogbo: Lmfao! Dis chick is sick in d head mehn! No wedding gist, no updates but she comes bck talking about some undiluted crap. Attention seeking again? Yea! We af hia o! It's U! u! u! undecided undecided

If you look well, I'm actually talking girls learning to love themselves so as to get their men to love them. The thread is not about me.
There are so many hurting ladies around the place and I feel so bad knowing that while I'm deliriously happy, some other babe somewhere is wishing to die. I feel their pain cos I v been there and so I don't just want to keep my happiness to myself. I want to share it round my fellow women and make them see that they can even be happier if only they can first learn to love themselves.
Cheers!

7 Likes

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Mynd44: 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
Sijo01: grin grin grin......wicked comments.
Op, thanks I haf hear you.
At least she had a reason
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Sijo01(f): 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2013

www.nairaland.com/1177912/kenyan-ladies........... thats your onila, she never disappoint.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by NobiGod: 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2013
What are you feeling like op? I pray your bed guy is for real.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Les: 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
If this thrash of a topic make it to d fp, i'll give up on nairaland....
Madam op... Nobody has given u d licence to make all girls happy.... Let d cycle ye Life run it course...... Muchew!!!
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2013
Sweetlemon:

If you look well, I'm actually talking girls learning to love themselves so as to get their men to love them. The thread is not about me.
There are so many hurting ladies around the place and I feel so bad knowing that while I'm deliriously happy, some other babe somewhere is wishing to die. I feel their pain cos I v been there and so I just just want to keep my happiness to myself. I want to share it round my fellow women and make them see that they can even be happier if only they can first learn to love themselves.
Cheers!
If I look where? undecided undecided
Listen, if u need to voice out about something dat happened in ur dreams, u go bck and sleep and pray something scoops u bck into dat dream.Its probs d best way to preach dis BLAH u posted to dose hurting ladies u met in dat same dream. Nonsense and japanjantis!
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Caracta(f): 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2013
Few days to valentine
*following*
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by greedie1(f): 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2013
uhm... i was expecting a long narrative and d accompanying questions. in d absence of dat, may i ask u a few questions??.. tnks

wats d essence of this thread, to advice us? if so are u writing from personal experience??
how much dust did u eat b4 u decided to get up and dust up??
if u didn't love ur bed guy, wat woulda been d second thoughts??
do u think the sudden reappearance of ur exs and d new guys is becz dey all realised u r a treasure box??
was it after u looked him straight in d eye and said "no more" dat he became better behaved??
and wen r we getting d wedding gist now dat u ve succeeded in unraveling d mystery dat all a lady needs to make her man hers is to get up and dust up??

everyday i see more reasons to remain faceless...

7 Likes

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Sweetlemon(f): 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
LMAO!!!!
See as guys dey vex! I jus dey spoil una market abi??
cheesy cheesy
I love my NL sisters and I want them happy! The wise ones among us will find my post useful ok?
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2013
gree-die:
uhm... i was expecting a long narrative and d accompanying questions. in d absence of dat, may i ask u a few questions??.. tnks

wats d essence of this thread, to advice us? if so are u writing from personal experience??
how much dust did u eat b4 u decided to get up and dust up??
if u didn't love ur bed guy, wat woulda been d second thoughts??
do u think the sudden reappearance of ur exs and d new guys is becz dey all realised u r a treasure box??
was it after u looked him straight in d eye and said "no more" dat he became better behaved??
and wen r we getting d wedding gist now dat u ve succeeded in unraveling d mystery dat all a lady needs to make her man hers is to get up and dust up??

everyday i see more reasons to remain faceless...

U get time mehn... Skon skon dey worry persin and u Ma dey dia dey sprinkle am wiv werepe? It is well...
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2013
Sweetlemon: LMAO!!!!
See as guys dey vex! I jus dey spoil una market abi??
cheesy cheesy
I love my NL sisters and I want them happy! The wise ones among us will find my post useful ok?
cheesy cheesy
baby abeg no vex,do u knw where i can buy original nokia charger? my ba3 is down

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Mynd44: 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2013
To think we almost made her Miss Nairaland.....

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by EzePromoe: 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
Sweetlemon is back again cheesy

Bed guy don break heart

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by greedie1(f): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U get time mehn... Skon skon dey worry persin and u Ma dey dia dey sprinkle am wiv werepe? It is well...

lol.... werepe is supposed to increase d skon skon ba?? dats d intent grin grin grin
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2013
Mynd_44: To think we almost made her Miss Nairaland.....
Ara ban da ni o je o!

Whoosh!
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2013
gree-die:

lol.... werepe is supposed to increase d skon skon ba?? dats d intent grin grin grin
I trust u! I don but rope sha, na to tie am remain. grin
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Les: 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2013
flinspiero: Guys pls who know were i can get original nokia charger?
wat is d nomenclature of ur arena so that i would be able to evaluate the quality and quantity of d map reading to you??
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Caracta(f): 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2013
Mynd_44: To think we almost made her Miss Nairaland.....
Lol...i made the right choice.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Sweetlemon(f): 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2013
Eze Promoe: Sweetlemon is back again cheesy

Bed guy don break heart
Obviously u didn't read my post well
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2013
cheesy id,abeg let sweetmon rest na...freedom of expression biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

Wtf Lauryn? <caution> / National ID Card Accredited Registration Centres In Lagos. / Do You Sing In The Shower?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.