Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

A Male Rottweiler In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Needed Urgently For Stud Services !!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Male Rottweiler In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Needed Urgently For Stud Services !!! (3550 Views)

Dog Prevents Badoo Members From Carrying Out Attack In Ikorodu (Photos) / 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) / Rottweiler In Abuja For Stud Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Male Rottweiler In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Needed Urgently For Stud Services !!! by Str33tZConnect: 8:27am On Oct 29, 2015
We Are Looking For Male Rottweilers In The IKORODU Area Of Lagos State For Mating Purposes.

(1) The Dog MUST Be At Least 3-Years Old.
(2) The Dog MUST Have A Track Record Of Litter(s) Fathered/Sired By Him (Proof Of Paternity Would Be Requested)
(3) The Dog's Vaccination & Medication MUST Be Up To Date (Proof Will Be Requested)
(4) The Dog MUST Be Registered With An FCI Approved Kennel Club Preferably AKC (Proof Will Be Requested & Sighted)

***NOTE*** Conditions "1-3" MUST Be MET, Condition "4" Can Be Waived Upon "Sighting" The Dog If It Meets Our Requirements.

The Dam/Bitch Is 3-Years Old & Her Next HEAT Is Very Close.
She Is Imported & Registered With Continental Kennel Club USA (Papers Available For Sighting & Proof)
She Has Whelped Thrice, She Had Eight Puppies In Her First & Third Litter and Ten In Her Second Litter.
Her Vaccination & Medication Is UP TO DATE (Medical Records Available For Sighting)

***NOTE*** Uploaded With The Post Are Pictures Of The Dam/Bitch

We Can Be Reached On 08083934050 For Further Discussions.

SEASON's GREETINGS From ROTT Connect International !!!

Re: A Male Rottweiler In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Needed Urgently For Stud Services !!! by barcaboi(m): 11:38am On Oct 29, 2015
atoleybaba u are needed......this requirement is much o.....lol...good u know what u want

1 Like

Re: A Male Rottweiler In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Needed Urgently For Stud Services !!! by atoleybaba(m): 11:49am On Oct 29, 2015
barcaboi:
atoleybaba u are needed......this requirement is much o.....lol...good u know what u want
lmao....I saw the requirement ooo...best of luck to him. The one I know that is good Buh bred in Nigeria is big Oo Buh not in Ikd.
Re: A Male Rottweiler In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Needed Urgently For Stud Services !!! by barcaboi(m): 11:56am On Oct 29, 2015
atoleybaba:
lmao....I saw the requirement ooo...best of luck to him. The one I know that is good Buh bred in Nigeria is big Oo Buh not in Ikd.
I'll love 2 see the mating and maybe get 1 from d pups if I'm boxed up
Re: A Male Rottweiler In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Needed Urgently For Stud Services !!! by wfemzy: 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: A Male Rottweiler In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Needed Urgently For Stud Services !!! by seyi200(m): 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
Shay na 1 million naira una wan pay the stud owner niiii with this your requirement.... Mhen you go reach germany ooooo

3 Likes

Re: A Male Rottweiler In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Needed Urgently For Stud Services !!! by powchiey(m): 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
U say pedigree but dis female is jst a normal good rott and not pedigree... May b imported but doesn't change a tin.... Dere are millions of pedigree males in lagos take ur tym u wud get 1 ...
Re: A Male Rottweiler In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Needed Urgently For Stud Services !!! by Str33tZConnect: 11:19am On Oct 30, 2015
Chief, Where Did You See PEDIGREE In The Post?
That Said, Do You Even Know What PEDIGREE Means?
Must You Talk? Even If You Must Say Something, Must It Be Negative? Must You Condemn Someone Else's Post About a Dog(s)?
Obviously You Didn't Even Read Through The Post, You Are Just One Of Those Types That Go About Saying Unfounded Rubbish!!!

Keep Your Thoughts To Yourself & Learn To Appreciate Good Things So You Might Be Appreciated!!!
It's Not A Must That You TALK, You Can As Well Keep Your DIRTY Mouth SHUT!!!

powchiey:
U say pedigree but dis female is jst a normal good rott and not pedigree... May b imported but doesn't change a tin.... Dere are millions of pedigree males in lagos take ur tym u wud get 1 ...
Re: A Male Rottweiler In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Needed Urgently For Stud Services !!! by Str33tZConnect: 11:25am On Oct 30, 2015
Thanks Chief ... Where Is This Dog You Are Talking About? Can I See Pictures Of The Dog? Are You On WhatsApp? Thanks Again

atoleybaba:
Re: A Male Rottweiler In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Needed Urgently For Stud Services !!! by atoleybaba(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
Str33tZConnect:
Thanks Chief ... Where Is This Dog You Are Talking About? Can I See Pictures Of The Dog? Are You On WhatsApp? Thanks Again

yep am on Whatsapp..08132563752.
Re: A Male Rottweiler In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Needed Urgently For Stud Services !!! by DidiLove1: 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
powchiey:

He didn't mention pedigree on his post. Do you know the meaning of pedigree?
Re: A Male Rottweiler In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Needed Urgently For Stud Services !!! by atoleybaba(m): 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
DidiLove1:

well most breeders refer to imported dogs as pedigre
Re: A Male Rottweiler In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Needed Urgently For Stud Services !!! by knyte(m): 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
powchiey:
How does a pedigree rott look like?
Re: A Male Rottweiler In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Needed Urgently For Stud Services !!! by knyte(m): 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
atoleybaba:
well most breeders refer to imported dogs as pedigre
Imported different from pedigree, dt mistake shldnt b made
Re: A Male Rottweiler In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Needed Urgently For Stud Services !!! by Str33tZConnect: 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
PEDIGREE In Dogs Means Documented Records (Details & Pictures) of a Puppy's or Puppies Ancestors/Lineage (Family Tree) Dating back to at least the 3rd Generation, that way you can trace the Dog's History.

There's a General Misconception about Dogs being Purebred & Pedigree and so many people confuse it with a lot of things, Looks especially.

Animal Photography (which is another BROAD topic) especially Dog Photography is a different Ball Game, most of the Pictures Americans & Europeans post online are well taken shots and a lot of effort is put into making the Dog stay in position so as to take the right shots but in this part of the world we don't have that patience, I use to be part of that bandwagon too until I learned about it & got me a camera and I consciously put an effort into getting the right shots everyday, it's the lack of attention to these factors and more that make people bad-mouth someone else's dog but the truth is there are very good dogs in the country, pedigree & purebred!!!

knyte:

How does a pedigree rott look like?
Re: A Male Rottweiler In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Needed Urgently For Stud Services !!! by knyte(m): 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
Str33tZConnect:
PEDIGREE In Dogs Means Documented Records (Details & Pictures) of a Puppy's or Puppies Ancestors/Lineage (Family Tree) Dating back to at least the 3rd Generation, that way you can trace the Dog's History.

There's a General Misconception about Dogs being Purebred & Pedigree and so many people confuse it with a lot of things, Looks especially.

Animal Photography (which is another BROAD topic) especially Dog Photography is a different Ball Game, most of the Pictures Americans & Europeans post online are well taken shots and a lot of effort is put into making the Dog stay in position so as to take the right shots but in this part of the world we don't have that patience, I use to be part of that bandwagon too until I learned about it & got me a camera and I consciously put an effort into getting the right shots everyday, it's the lack of attention to these factors and more that make people bad-mouth someone else's dog but the truth is there are very good dogs in the country, pedigree & purebred!!!
Bro don't get me wrong, I have seen and seen lots of dogs being called pedigree nd bloodline without the owner knowing a clue Wat these words mean. U have just proved urself that u knowledgeable and it wasn't u I quoted

1 Like

Re: A Male Rottweiler In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Needed Urgently For Stud Services !!! by Str33tZConnect: 9:50am On Nov 02, 2015
I know you weren't quoting me, just re-emphasizing the fact that people shouldn't bad-mouth other people's dogs, they should get their facts right and receive sense and rather than waste time slinging mud at other people's good works online they should put their phones and other internet devices they use to surf to better use & study.

Thanks Chief

[quote author=knyte post=39581122][/quote]

1 Like

Re: A Male Rottweiler In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Needed Urgently For Stud Services !!! by Haryobame: 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
[quote author=knyte post=39581122][/quote]wa gbaaayi... Naa soo bro
Re: A Male Rottweiler In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Needed Urgently For Stud Services !!! by knyte(m): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
Str33tZConnect:
I know you weren't quoting me, just re-emphasizing the fact that people shouldn't bad-mouth other people's dogs, they should get their facts right and receive sense and rather than waste time slinging mud at other people's good works online they should put their phones and other internet devices they use to surf to better use & study.

Thanks Chief

I can't see a good rottie nd not acknowledge it. Good dog sir, keep up d good work
Re: A Male Rottweiler In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Needed Urgently For Stud Services !!! by knyte(m): 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
Haryobame:
wa gbaaayi... Naa soo bro
Thanks Bro cheesy
Re: A Male Rottweiler In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Needed Urgently For Stud Services !!! by Str33tZConnect: 11:09am On Nov 28, 2015
BEEJAY vs BETTY

Mating Records:
November 26, 28 & 29, 2015
(Days 9, 11 & 12 Of BETTY's Heat Cycle)

EDDs: Jan 28, 2016 to Feb 1, 2016

2016 (Batch One) Bookings Ongoing ...
Pre-Order Your's NOW!!!

ROTT Connect International
08083934050 (Calls Only)

1 Like

Re: A Male Rottweiler In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Needed Urgently For Stud Services !!! by Str33tZConnect: 4:58am On Dec 02, 2015
More Mating Pics & Very Recent Pic Of BJ The Stud That Did The Job ...

Str33tZConnect:
BEEJAY vs BETTY

Mating Records:
November 26, 28 & 29, 2015
(Days 9, 11 & 12 Of BETTY's Heat Cycle)

EDDs: Jan 28, 2016 to Feb 1, 2016

2016 (Batch One) Bookings Ongoing ...
Pre-Order Your's NOW!!!

ROTT Connect International
08083934050 (Calls Only)

Re: A Male Rottweiler In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Needed Urgently For Stud Services !!! by Str33tZConnect: 4:36am On Mar 26, 2016
"Last MEN Standing"
Call 08083934050 To Order!!!
A ROTT Connect International
& Hybrid Kennels Collaboration.
(BEEJAY vs BETTY Dé 1st Lady)

Re: A Male Rottweiler In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Needed Urgently For Stud Services !!! by uchpanila(m): 10:30am On Mar 26, 2016
nice stud, will like to use him by next month, hope it's around ikorodu?
Re: A Male Rottweiler In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Needed Urgently For Stud Services !!! by krak101(m): 11:56am On Mar 26, 2016
DidiLove1:

... He didn't mention pedigree BUT he implied it. Pedigree is another word for genealogy in animal terms. He wants to see the parents of the available rott. So yes... He mentioned pedigree
Re: A Male Rottweiler In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Needed Urgently For Stud Services !!! by Str33tZConnect: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
It's at SÁNGO

uchpanila:
nice stud, will like to use him by next month, hope it's around ikorodu?
Re: A Male Rottweiler In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Needed Urgently For Stud Services !!! by atoleybaba(m): 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
boss do u av d current picss of d pups of beejay and ur female? what to see how dy look like now

(1) (Reply)

German Shepherd Puppy For Sale / Puppy Boerboel For Sale / My Sweetheart Birthed 8 Puppies This Morning 20k each holla me .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.