Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,582 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Whatsapp Calls Far Cheaper Than GSM Calls In Nigeria (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whatsapp Calls Far Cheaper Than GSM Calls In Nigeria (photos) (1220 Views)

Pick Your Calls (in All Occasions) / Meet The Youngest Lawyer In Anambra State Nigeria - Photos / Rivers Election Tribunal: Wike Insists He Won, Calls In More Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Calls Far Cheaper Than GSM Calls In Nigeria (photos) by jliusadura(m): 8:56am On Oct 29, 2015
I made call using whatsapp today and discovered that it's far cheaper to call any network. From my calculation, 5 minutes call costs just 1mb. Mathematically, if 1 gig = 1000 naira; 5 minutes only costs 1 naira.

Re: Whatsapp Calls Far Cheaper Than GSM Calls In Nigeria (photos) by Sleekydee(m): 9:01am On Oct 29, 2015
Network palava nko? for example, I bliv ma ntwrk is good to go, but weneva am calling that geh I hv a crush on; her network is always fighting Kung fu cry
Re: Whatsapp Calls Far Cheaper Than GSM Calls In Nigeria (photos) by jliusadura(m): 9:13am On Oct 29, 2015
Sleekydee:
Network palava nko? for example, I bliv ma ntwrk is good to go, but weneva am calling that gen I hv a crush on; her network is always fighting Kung fu cry
Lol @ Kunfu. That babe won't take you serious oh. After the call whatsapp asked me for rating and I gave it 3 stars out of five. I think they are still working on improving the service that's why they ask for ratings. But with that cheap rates it really worth it.
Re: Whatsapp Calls Far Cheaper Than GSM Calls In Nigeria (photos) by Sleekydee(m): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2015
jliusadura:
Lol @ Kunfu. That babe won't take you serious oh. After the call whatsapp asked me for rating and I gave it 3 stars out of five. I think they are still working on improving the service that's why they ask for ratings. But with that cheap rates it really worth it.

you self know abi, she will stat thinking am a broke nigga, meanwhile, it shudnt be so....yeah!!! dey must keep improving d app

(1) (Reply)

강남키스방▹충남키스방༎bamwar8。c0m༎밤전 ➳✧➳ [상계키스방 애플] / Mayowa Ahmed Is Very Sick And Needs Our Financial Help To Save Her Life / Pls What Does 'OP' Mean On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.