Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today (14448 Views)

Senate To Screen Ambassadorial Nominees Today.. / Confirm Amaechi And Lose Our Support, PDP Senators Warn Saraki / Photos From The Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Today (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by homirefacuny(m): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2015
TippyTop:
After Amaechi's confirmation, I would slap anybody who tells me about change.

Pls slap a soldier... Pls I dey beg you. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by Dandeson1(m): 11:43am On Oct 29, 2015
AkwaIbomrep1:
south/south _ south/east we need to come together & use amaechi as an example to serve as a warning to our brothers & sisters that never again should any SS & SE betray his own brother(s) if we don't stop amaechi now, then I'm afraid that our political ambition in this country is at stake if at all we have any ambition ....if we don't stop amaeshit from being screened I'm afraid We & our unborn generations will continue to serve common Fulani & hausa man to our own detriment..... Therefore, I'm sure I speak for the majority in my state Akwa ibom & the entire s/south that we have dissociate our selves from such nomination of rotimi amaechi & I'm sure our s/east brothers are against such nomination as well .... Some of our brothers have denounced their tribe and claim being a northerner like oliseh in other to secure his job & probably pave ways into the corridors of political power... What a nation ...'' the northerners controls 95% of our oil wells here in OIL RICH Akwa ibom state , what a nation ...'' we have been marginalized for long because of minority, just yesterday they started increasing our budget which may take time b4 we can meet up with other states in terms of development , enter inside Akwa ibom there u'll see real poverty, forget those painted roads with open fields no buildings , why can't the fed. Govt. Use our oil money to develop Akwa ibom the way the developed lagos and abuja overnight ...nigeria why ? ...only but one day ...''invest in Akwa ibom ''
TRASH... SS and SE can never work together, "God forbid"..I am from Bayelsa state and ameachi is our man. wailer, as an Ijaw man I'd rather b controlled by the norths 4ever than work with the S /East.. you guys are unbearable, disgusting, greedy, proud, selfish, bastards, animals, and any other thing negative.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by Aromas: 11:44am On Oct 29, 2015
Dandeson1:
why did u start with east, omo igbogrin... smh but on a serious note you made a solid point tho
Omo Yoruba lemi o
Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by Walelavender(m): 11:47am On Oct 29, 2015
When are they starting the confirmation? This ministerial brouhaha isn't getting funny anymore. When will they get to work? The economy is wailing!
Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by bigwallace(m): 11:50am On Oct 29, 2015
1million pdp senators can't stop ameachi from bin confrimed as a minister of the federal republic of nigeria.useless people wen he was bin disgraced at thr governor's forum during gej era where wer dey?ameach will reap the fruit of his labour wether they like it or not.
Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by Dibest(m): 11:51am On Oct 29, 2015
Bro, what type of weed did you take?, If South South and South East teams up as suggested, and the other zones decides to team up together, tell me what will be the result?, your hatred for Ameachi will keep exposing your fish brain.
AkwaIbomrep1:
south/south _ south/east we need to come together & use amaechi as an example to serve as a warning to our brothers & sisters that never again should any SS & SE betray his own brother(s) if we don't stop amaechi now, then I'm afraid that our political ambition in this country is at stake if at all we have any ambition ....if we don't stop amaeshit from being screened I'm afraid We & our unborn generations will continue to serve common Fulani & hausa man to our own detriment..... Therefore, I'm sure I speak for the majority in my state Akwa ibom & the entire s/south that we have dissociate our selves from such nomination of rotimi amaechi & I'm sure our s/east brothers are against such nomination as well .... Some of our brothers have denounced their tribe and claim being a northerner like oliseh in other to secure his job & probably pave ways into the corridors of political power... What a nation ...'' the northerners controls 95% of our oil wells here in OIL RICH Akwa ibom state , what a nation ...'' we have been marginalized for long because of minority, just yesterday they started increasing our budget which may take time b4 we can meet up with other states in terms of development , enter inside Akwa ibom there u'll see real poverty, forget those painted roads with open fields no buildings , why can't the fed. Govt. Use our oil money to develop Akwa ibom the way the developed lagos and abuja overnight ...nigeria why ? ...only but one day ...''invest in Akwa ibom ''

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by AkwaIbomrep1: 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
Dandeson1:
TRASH... SS and SE can never work together, "God forbid"..I am from Bayelsa state and ameachi is our man. wailer, as an Ijaw man I'd rather b controlled by the norths 4ever than work with the S /East.. you guys are unbearable, disgusting, greedy, proud, selfish, bastards, animals, and any other thing negative.
yoruba man causing confusion btw south/south & south/east since 1bc but this time around they must fail because what bind us together is by far greater than u ppl ....south/south & south/east are one , oya u can now go and comit suicide .... Raving luna.tic ....'' Abasi adiong south/south & south/east ..... Iseeeeeee ...Amen ...''
Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by Dandeson1(m): 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
AkwaIbomrep1:
yoruba man causing confusion btw south/south & south/east since 1bc but this time around they must fail because what bind us together is by far greater than u ppl ....south/south & south/east are one , oya u can now go and comit suicide .... Raving luna.tic ....'' Abasi adiong south/south & south/east ..... Iseeeeeee ...Amen ...''
are you blind or u have difficulty in reading my post, or you are just bn plain stupid and ignorant. who is a Yoruba man am an ijaw man, from bayelsa, Brass local govt. and I repeat that the SS will never work together with the S/east, infact i 'd prefer to be colonised by the British again than work with the Igbos...

1 Like

Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by Dandeson1(m): 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
Dibest:
Bro, what type of weed did you take?, If South South and South East teams up as suggested, and the other zones decides to team up together, tell me what will be the result?, your hatred for Ameachi will keep exposing your fish brain.
hehehehehehcheesygrin, Na biafran weed. nor mind the fool
Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by Image123(m): 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
By law and Nigerian Constitution, Ameachi is already a minister, it's over 21 working days since the Presidency sent his name. Let's get it over with the drama already.
Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by isaacdan31(m): 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
Mad men called ministers
Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by bakila: 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
elbaraj001:
PDP can't do more Dan a dead rat....useless ppl
You means PDP can only smell. Chai the biggest party in Africa is suffering kwashiokor.
Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by AkwaIbomrep1: 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
Dandeson1:
are you blind or u have difficulty in reading my post, or you are just bn plain stupid and ignorant. who is a Yoruba man am an ijaw man, from bayelsa, Brass local govt. and I repeat that the SS will never work together with the S/east, infact i 'd prefer to be colonised by the British again than work with the Igbos...
u are the blind one idiiiioooot ,u should be ashamed being a Bayelsan, u claim u have oil yet ur state has nothing not even portable water to drink while northerners keep looting & enjoying the oil money , can u in any way compare kaduna with Bayelsa in terms of development ? I wish I see u one on one let me lecture u , u will definately understand u need to wake up...this is 21st century ....''invest in Akwa ibom ''
Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by gejubongudofia: 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
O.M.G FOUR DAYS TO START?... TO REALLY PARTAKE IN THIS DRAW .
JUST LOGON TO HTTP://WWW.CARNIVALBUMPER.COM .. TO GET YOUR TICKETS ONLINE. DISTANCE ISN'T A BARRIER, BUY NOW!!!!!!!!!!.

Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by Dandeson1(m): 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
AkwaIbomrep1:
u are the blind one idiiiioooot ,u should be ashamed being a Bayelsan, u claim u have oil yet ur state has nothing not even portable water to drink while northerners keep looting & enjoying the oil money , can u in any way compare kaduna with Bayelsa in terms of development ? I wish I see u one on one let me lecture u , u will definately understand u need to wake up...this is 21st century ....''invest in Akwa ibom ''
fool, when goodluck was there 4 6 years wat did he do, absolutely nothing 4 S/South even Bayelsa state, come and look at otueke, Mr president's hometown, no portable water, even the road that leads to his town is horrible, is that who u want me to support blindly becos he is my so called brother from the south eh. lecture urself first nigga, fucck that he's my brother shiit men, watch ameachi deliver once he is confirmed minister
Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by AkwaIbomrep1: 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
Dandeson1:
fool, when goodluck was there 4 6 years wat did he do, absolutely nothing 4 S/South even Bayelsa state, come and look at otueke, Mr president's hometown, no portable water, even the road that leads to his town is horrible, is that who u want me to support blindly becos he is my so called brother from the south eh. lecture urself first nigga, fucck that he's my brother shiit men, watch ameachi deliver once he is confirmed minister
u are my brother I don't need to quarrel with u , this is nigeria where minorities are treated like scum that's why we need to disintegrate and be on our own where we can have a say ,Jonathan worked with fear because of being a minority he was intimidated by the westerners & northerners to the extent Buahari said he will make the country ungovernable for him if he refuse to step down.... Do u even know what it takes to survive as a minority in nigeria ? Take a look at Akwa ibom my state upon all the oil but ...... Hmm .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umuahia Residents Rush To Scoop Kerosene From Felled Tanker (Photos) / Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos / Wole Soyinka: Religious Fanatics Twisting Kukah’s Statement To Divert Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.