Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago (4275 Views)

Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop / Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. / Breaking Now Munguno Is New NSA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago by tochukwuifeduba: 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
A massive devastating Pro Biafra Protest calling for the release of Nnamdi Kanu have hit Trinidad and Tobago as Biafran activist storm Nigeria and British embassy.

The protest is ongoing now and being aired live on Trinidad and Tobago Nation Tv

4 Likes

Re: Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago by tochukwuifeduba: 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago by Lucremoy(m): 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
angry angry
Re: Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago by sandraokosun1: 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
clowns
biaf rag is just an online
exictment by the jobless to get
busy. I only read the rubbish of
it here just to ease boredom
and laugh at comments. The
serious u attach to it makes it more of a joke. When fg was
ignoring the terriost inciter u
people said it was scared, when
it puts the albino in chains, u say
the talk wasnt serious b4 that
the fg is nw making it big. Since it has "gone big" how many
nations or indivuals have cared.
Apart frm twitter post a few
post just to get off the biafrags
disturbing them. They make
tweet no different frm kim kardashan, tweets are where u
post silly irrelevant things. If
they are serious u see a
statement/broadcast to the nig
fg, but they cant do that they
are presently graping with terrorism and knw what nig is
facing with terrorist. They wont
aid a group inciting a state

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago by Zaikon(m): 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
lol
Re: Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago by rusher14: 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
How many in the port of Spain
Re: Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago by brize(m): 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
sandraokosun1:
clowns
yes clowns, but i assure you that they will clown to their crown..... FREEDOM IS HERE

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago by KHAYGOLD(m): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
If dem born dem well make dem con protest 4 naija. Awon goons. Dey can only beat chest.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago by Coolabbie: 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
Devastating?
And they arent even up to 10!
LOL!!!! grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago by gigabyte13: 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
My blooder,u too dey make noise on this biafratsss ISH. Abeg na wen u go start and upload your own protest pix?

tochukwuifeduba:
A massive devastating Pro Biafra Protest calling for the release of Nnamdi Kanu have hit Trinidad and Tobago as Biafran activist storm Nigeria and British embassy.

The protest is ongoing now and being aired live on Trinidad and Tobago Nation Tv

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago by Chiaka(f): 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
Your people can remain with the north. when they are gone.....
KHAYGOLD:
If dem born dem well make dem con protest 4 naija. Awon goons. Dey can only beat chest.

11 Likes

Re: Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago by tochukwuifeduba: 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
grin
gigabyte13:
My blooder,u too dey make noise on this biafratsss ISH. Abeg na wen u go start and upload your own protest pix?

Re: Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago by RisingSun1: 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
KHAYGOLD:
Yoruba Coward! There was a protest in PH,Onitsha,Asaba,Akwa last week,Where were you then?

And another mega one is coming soon.

13 Likes

Re: Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago by mightyhaze: 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
Mehhn! For real,igbos are evrywhere!

8 Likes

Re: Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago by ocelot2006(m): 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
Wow........that is ....uhmm....."devastating"...You can fit everyone there into one road side cholera joint oh grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago by Onyejiuwaokoh: 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
All the parasites from the nought and waste will die of high BP. They are really parasites who cannot stay or feed themselves. Let them begin to go for negotiation and stop pretending.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago by Rotimi47: 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
9 scantily arranged people. Kai! some people keep making fun of themselves.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago by nigerdeltaaa: 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
se.un front page pls

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago by viktagorion: 2:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lol.
Re: Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago by Tolatutu: 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
Coolabbie:
Devastating?
And they arent even up to 10!
LOL!!!! grin

He he he, I think he meant it's devastating how disappointing the turnout of the protest was grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago by dguyindcorner(m): 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
I wish I can join them. Nigeria is a fraud. My Yoruba people at the top are one of the reasons Nigeria is this way.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago by Holywizard: 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
God bless Igbo race!
One day we'll be free from the hands of the Eygptians (ZOOLOGISTS; NIGERIA)

7 Likes

Re: Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago by neolboy(m): 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
Biafra republic making waves worldwide. great Biafran

6 Likes

Re: Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago by theDEVILisHERE: 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
mightyhaze:
Mehhn! For real,igbos are evrywhere!

That is why the slave government of nigeria should do the right thing
If they take the route of violence they are in for it
Cause there will be nowhere to hide
Both them and their families

5 Likes

Re: Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago by omoelesa(m): 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
I heard the Nigeria embassy in india, has being destroy and burnt down by the biafrans.yeye people.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago by Maxi112: 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
KHAYGOLD:
keep quiet! 1millon match is coming up soon

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago by unclejb2(m): 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
Biafra is alive. Living in the hearts of millions of people all over the world. Freedom is near.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago by Coach8: 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
What do they want T&T to do for them?
Re: Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago by chosen04(f): 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
Freedom is coming. Biafra freedom is a must. Vivi Biafra

5 Likes

Re: Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago by Truth4eva: 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
The worst fear of 'some' yorubas is seen when they hear the name 'BIAFRA'. They get jealous when they see that biafrans are staging protests outside the shores of Nigeria and even Africa. Jealousy is a disease. If you can't beat biafrans down in this agitation for Biafra, remain calm or better still join them in their fight for freedom. I wonder how yorubas will feel if they wake up one morning to discover that biafrans have seceded from Nigeria. The northerners will then show them the stuff that they are made of.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago by begod: 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
sandraokosun1:
clowns
biaf rag is just an online
exictment by the jobless to get
busy. I only read the rubbish of
it here just to ease boredom
and laugh at comments. The
serious u attach to it makes it more of a joke. When fg was
ignoring the terriost inciter u
people said it was scared, when
it puts the albino in chains, u say
the talk wasnt serious b4 that
the fg is nw making it big. Since it has "gone big" how many
nations or indivuals have cared.
Apart frm twitter post a few
post just to get off the biafrags
disturbing them. They make
tweet no different frm kim kardashan, tweets are where u
post silly irrelevant things. If
they are serious u see a
statement/broadcast to the nig
fg, but they cant do that they
are presently graping with terrorism and knw what nig is
facing with terrorist. They wont
aid a group inciting a state
i v hard this type of comments before GEJ assume presidential seat that an easterner can never smell aso rock, now here you come again, i hope you will wake up from your dream soon to behold the reality. Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago by begod: 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
omoelesa:
I heard the Nigeria embassy in india, has being destroy and burnt down by the biafrans.yeye people.
great! That's my people, let them do the same in u.s.a. And other countries, it is the wisdom of the igbos

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 / Ajekun Iya Ni (sowoore Yoo Je) E Ni Ti Ko To Ni Na To Fe Dina Deni...dino Sings / DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.