Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others (15538 Views)

Ihejirika, Minimah & 53 Others Indicted In Arms Deal. See Full List / Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. / Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
This is same Indians the Saudis are amputating their maids while doing nothing about it. Nigeria is a nation of m o r o n s. I didn't see SA and North African nations there.

Dullard must resign!
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by sarutobie(m): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
chuna1985:

Are we beggars
YES!
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
OnankpaBa:
“It will also include 50,000 scholarships in India over the next five years. And it will support the expansion of Pan-Africa E-Network and institutions of skilling, training and learning across Africa.”

wao. i love that. Who say Baba is not working.

Ride on My President
really! You are rejoicing already India is loaning us $10billion dollars in the midst of our dwindling economy and you are saying sai Baba. SMH for APC

1 Like

Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
efilefun:
See this He-Goat, this are the kinda people who worship USA with the whole of their soul, Some people wey never comot their papa house would come online to tell us how this and that is, visit the country and see how they enjoy all basic amenities without having a tangible natural resources. I am pretty sure you don't know their population is about X10 of nigeria if not more than that. The whole of Nigeria would turn into dust bin with that kinda of population

Pay no attention to him...let me upload photos of slums and dirt in the California Silicon Valley, USA.

Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
This is far less than money stolen by few leaders every year in Nigeria.
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
dabriggs:

Pay no attention to him...let me upload photos of slums and dirt in the California Silicon Valley, USA.

Nonsense! India is a third-world country and it is poor. Stop trying to compare it with USA. You twerp!
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
That's they'll always refer to Nigeria as an underdeveloping nation in literatures
Now we're proving to them that they're not wrong
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
I have always say it that the major reason why Africans and African countries remains and will continue to remain poor and inferior to the west and emerging Asian powerhouses is because of our opportunistic attitude which in turn makes majority of us sentimental freaks. Why accept a free money or repayable loan when you have better alternative like selling crude oil (even if it's entails selling to them at below brent) or leasing a portion of our fertile natural resources ground in return of quick cash, such that we just be an associate to them than to be subservient to them.

As the saying goes, the hand of a giver is always on top. Directly or indirectly, one is meant to be a servitude to s/he that gives financial support to one at any given time. Let's as individuals in particular and a nation in general stop being a receiving entity and instead become a given entities because there's more honor in giving that in receiving.
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by justmenoni: 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
Just imagine ooo...India Dey giv money instead mk dem tk d mony develop dere country at least by doing so dere immigration to use fit reduce...

warrior01:
Dirty India offering Ab0ki money and he is happy. Like I said earlier; Ab0ki goes to school.
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by j1mmy: 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
Great, Western countries did the same and used the debt to destroy Africa...now more stupid African leaders are repeating the same with China and India.

Do not do business like that with Asians, they are worse than the west!!!!!!!
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by dualsurvey: 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
warrior01:
Dirty India offering Ab0ki money and he is happy. Like I said earlier; Ab0ki goes to school.
This is serious, dirty india? From ur mouth?
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by dualsurvey: 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
efilefun:
See this He-Goat, this are the kinda people who worship USA with the whole of their soul, Some people wey never comot their papa house would come online to tell us how this and that is, visit the country and see how they enjoy all basic amenities without having a tangible natural resources. I am pretty sure you don't know their population is about X10 of nigeria if not more than that. The whole of Nigeria would turn into dust bin with that kinda of population
U need not be amazed, he might be a kid. A country with over 1 billion people, with no mineral resources, yet they are heavily coming up. If the so called almighty america should have a billion population, only God knows what they'll be passing through. Cos with their present population, they're struggling with unemployment saga, trying to cover up, so as to remain relevant.
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by tobyemmanuel(m): 3:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
denkyw:
I heard Nigeria was once upon a time equal or greater than India, look what has become of the geographical entity today, taking arms from India. I blame the northerners & Westerners for this, the destroyed this country right from 1960.

Was Agunyi Ironsi a westerner or northerner? Was GEJ a westerner or northerner? GEJ buying arms from southafrica!
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by Friday18: 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
cry cry cry Oh God when has my country become this? Taken up a borrowed money from a nation that was also colonized as ours. Look upon this Nation Nigeria and heal us of many things Amen .A borrower will always be a slave to the lender. Every nation colonizing through money.
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
all4naija:

Nonsense! India is a third-world country and it is poor. Stop trying to compare it with USA. You twerp!

Slums and trash in the US.

QED.

Sorry my parents were sane people. They were not drunks, drug addicts, crack heads or junkies who used foul language. Neither did they emotionally or physically abuse us by calling us names at home. You will understand then why I cannot call you names and you will understand why it is easy for you.
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by tsdarkside(m): 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
DONSMITH123:

yesooo...at least , his trip to US has yielded something.

what this have to do with u.s??.....
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by drnelson: 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
i am not surprised by some of the hate my fellow countrymen are spewing here for India

Have you ever travelled out of Nigeria?

Do you know India is fastest growing economy in the world?

Do you know that the internet you are using is coming from India? that all big companies like Google, Apple, Microsoft have offices in India where all the work is done?

Do you know India buy most of our oil in Nigeria?

Do you know Indians employ more Nigerians than any other country?

do you know Bollywood films are biggest in the world only behind Hollywood?

so when India wants to dash money to Nigeria we should be thankful and not insult them simply because we are ignorant and frustrated by the level of poverty and backwardness in our country.

I travel to India a lot for business and I tell you also to visit there and see whats going on there.

if you want to compare Nigeria with India you cant even start we are not even in the picture my brothers.

from the time you leave Naija airport and enter indian airport you will would have realized that why we are labeled as the dark continent.

now I invite the wailing wailers to come and question if I consider my self a slave. whatever you people cannot accept the truth.
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by drnelson: 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
are you a monkey?

all4naija:
This is same Indians the Saudis are amputating their maids while doing nothing about it. Nigeria is a nation of m o r o n s. I didn't see SA and North African nations there.

Dullard must resign!
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by drnelson: 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
SLAVE DRIVERS??

ochallo:
I wonder what we stand to gain from collecting money from India. We have really become the dumping ground of the world. Doing nothing but expecting everything. Our baba go slow is in India, soliciting from slave drivers to come and invest in Nigeria, where our own senate has a combined networth of over a billion dollars.
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by drnelson: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
[size=28pt]mehn there are foolish people on nairaland[/size]
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by Onyiido: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
Chiaka:
Credit not dash.....them don go borrow money for india??
Tell all these people wey dey happy here make them know oooo. It said "borrow" not dash. All the wailers $ non-wailers take note before u start screaming sai baba for the second time $ condemn him next moment when its result becomes disastrous

1 Like

Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by 400billionman: 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
Buhari has brought shame on this country...

So he actually went to India to solicit for funds ? I tot Obama was his friend. Is he tired of Obama selfies. ?

Finally, i have been shouting that help will come from Asia but this man is too DENSE to think or listen..
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by 400billionman: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
OnankpaBa:
“It will also include 50,000 scholarships in India over the next five years. And it will support the expansion of Pan-Africa E-Network and institutions of skilling, training and learning across Africa.”

wao. i love that. Who say Baba is not working.

Ride on My President

After all the Obama selfies nothing.

Your president is slow to reason or listen.

Buhari will still carry cup in hand and go to China to help Nigeria's economy which he is destroying.
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by 400billionman: 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
Pascal181:
If dis man is wise no Nigerian should be poor again wit dis type of earthshaking financial grant.

Earth shaking indeed.

A credit line, you have converted it to a grant.

Money wey no reach Dangote's networth. Smh. Some boys sef.

Ordinary bailout Buhari asked CBN to distribute to state governments to pay documented backlog of salaries, your state governors have held unto the money.

Nigerians have mental problem.
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by 400billionman: 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
dabriggs:

This is a picture of a dustbin or recycle area that serves the silicon valley. Every city or county has a bin.

Mehn, India is third world. First hand Info.
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
400billionman:

This is a picture of a dustbin or recycle area that serves the silicon valley. Every city or county has a bin.

Mehn, India is third world. First hand Info.

Of course India is thirdworld. Not arguing the fact.

Just as there is trash strewn around in the U.S. as well.

In summary, WE ALL TAKE A SHAIT!
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by Idrismusty97(m): 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
all4naija:

Dullard must resign!
You are the dullard here Ape. India is the largest buyer of our crude, They are one of our largest and longest trading partners(Since 1958). Doesn't it make sense for our President to be there? Obasanjo visited India when he was president, Jonathan when he was VP and even when he became president. India relationship with Nigeria as always been fruitful although i don't like the country.
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by Ibrahimzulka: 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
nice one Baba God wll continue to bless to. Am happy for your work
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
ABJDOT:
India have no mineral resources.....yet they re utilising technology to generate income..Thumb up.

you must be from mars do your research.
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by OkpuAugustine(m): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
Was. Nigeria not Better than this when she was been colonised See what greedy leaders have done to an oil producing country...... The oil go soon finish!!!
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by Marvinspeed(m): 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
India is borrowing us money?. Very soon greece will grant us economic aid.
Re: India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others by Marvinspeed(m): 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
Idrismusty97:
You are the dullard here Ape. India is the largest buyer of our crude, They are one of our largest and longest trading partners(Since 1958). Doesn't it make sense for our President to be there? Obasanjo visited India when he was president, Jonathan when he was VP and even when he became president. India relationship with Nigeria as always been fruitful although i don't like the country.

Fruitful? No loan is fruitful, it only brings more debt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed Drives A Tractor In Gombe (Photos) / Fiscal Sustainability Rankings Of The States In Nigeria By Budgit / Jide Sanwo-Olu Sets Up 21-Man Campaign Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.