Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About The Fast&Furious Franchise. - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About The Fast&Furious Franchise. (9514 Views)

Michelle Rodriguez Is Threatening To Leave "The Fast And The Furious" Franchise / Uriel Oputa: 5 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About The Ex BBNaija Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About The Fast&Furious Franchise. by hahn(m): 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
Explorers:

Thanks bro.

This thread is so on point.

I can watch FF7 everyday.

For Paul
Re: Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About The Fast&Furious Franchise. by Explorers(m): 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
hahn:

This thread is so on point.

I can watch FF7 everyday.

For Paul

Lol..For paul.

Paul walker's collections.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About The Fast&Furious Franchise. by Explorers(m): 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
RIP Walker.

September 12, 1973 - November 30, 2013.

cc: Dominique

Re: Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About The Fast&Furious Franchise. by Explorers(m): 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
tbmas:
See the amount going into movie production

They spend millions of dollars on production. Sometimes $50M or more.
Re: Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About The Fast&Furious Franchise. by Lordkylie(f): 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
there are only two movies i can watch over and over again: fast and furious and transporter series.Mehn this thread brought back memories,I cried when i heard PW was dead which is a rare thing for me to do.
Re: Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About The Fast&Furious Franchise. by jmichlins(m): 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
you just made my evening sad. Tyreise and I lost someone we care about. I lost a childhood friend to car just like this one and everyday I remember him I weep
Re: Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About The Fast&Furious Franchise. by braithwaite(m): 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
keep up the good work..you'r one of those op that makes me visit NL..

1 Like

Re: Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About The Fast&Furious Franchise. by Explorers(m): 7:15am On Sep 12, 2016
Lordkylie:
there are only two movies i can watch over and over again: fast and furious and transporter series.Mehn this thread brought back memories,I cried when i heard PW was dead which is a rare thing for me to do.

You love race movies, have seen death race?
Re: Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About The Fast&Furious Franchise. by Lordkylie(f): 9:24am On Sep 12, 2016
Explorers:

You love race movies, have seen death race?
yes i do,havent seen death race tho
Re: Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About The Fast&Furious Franchise. by Explorers(m): 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
Lordkylie:
yes i do,havent seen death race tho

Oooh..Try and see it, its old 2008 with Tyrese. They in the prison.

Re: Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About The Fast&Furious Franchise. by Lordkylie(f): 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
Explorers:

Oooh..Try and see it, its old 2008 with Tyrese. They in the prison.
i definitely will,thanks
Re: Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About The Fast&Furious Franchise. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
Just coming across this thread now and it brought back so many memories and a few drops of tears. Paul Walker was dope and I'm so glad to see he enjoyed life to the fullest, getting involved in charity, riding the fastest cars and of course making pots of money.

Keep resting in peace Paul

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About The Fast&Furious Franchise. by Explorers(m): 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
skarlett:
Just coming across this thread now and it brought back so many memories and a few drops of tears. Paul Walker was dope and I'm so glad to see he enjoyed life to the fullest, getting involved in charity, riding the fastest cars and of course making pots of money.

Keep resting in peace Paul

Really miss him.
Re: Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About The Fast&Furious Franchise. by Explorers(m): 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2017

Re: Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About The Fast&Furious Franchise. by Nobody: 3:12am On Feb 11, 2017
Explorers:
The thriller is bad grin
Re: Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About The Fast&Furious Franchise. by Explorers(m): 7:11am On Feb 11, 2017
comradespade:

The thriller is bad grin

Can't wait.....
Re: Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About The Fast&Furious Franchise. by Omoluabi16(m): 8:19am On Feb 11, 2017
Very handsome guy..Paul walker had beautiful blue eyes like the white walkers in GOT.

nice one explorers
Re: Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About The Fast&Furious Franchise. by Explorers(m): 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Very handsome guy..Paul walker had beautiful blue eyes like the white walkers in GOT.

nice one explorers

Thanks bro.
Re: Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About The Fast&Furious Franchise. by magabounce(m): 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
That scene when FF7 was about to finish!! I cried, like literally cried!!
Friends like brothers!!!
FF7 and Gladiators these two movies!!!
I cry each time I watch them sad sad sad sad
Re: Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About The Fast&Furious Franchise. by Explorers(m): 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
magabounce:
That scene when FF7 was about to finish!! I cried, like literally cried!!
Friends like brothers!!!
FF7 and Gladiators these two movies!!!
I cry each time I watch them sad sad sad sad

So touching.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Watch Nigerian Tv Online? / How Many Of You Saw Ini Edo On The Cnn? / New Comedy Series By 3 Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.