Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister (64321 Views)

What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters / Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by legendsilver(m): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hemanwel:
Now I agree with the people who referred to this entity called Nigeria a ZOO.
Rotimi Amaechi becomes a Minister in an anti-corruption administration??PREPOSTEROUS!!!
PMB and his party should just keep quiet about all these noise about anti-corruption cos it's all a FARCE!

Modified:

Isnt it ironical that the so-called anti-corruption crusaders are the ones defending corruption?This can only happen in a ZOO.
On paper and by mouth action,APC is fighting corruption but in reality,PDP is.
I like as you dey wail o!
e sweet die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Youngk(m): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
pls they should walk away and leave their allowances behind.enemies of progress.wike pls go and drink rat poison is good to the body.wike is weak

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by marchlady150: 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
i thank jehovah god un behalf of ameachi, dakuku and a.p.c rivers state. When u thank god for what he has done, he will do more. Father god do more good, good things to ur chosen dakuku in jesus name amen
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by focus7: 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
Amaechi has become a major nightmare to the wailers! PDP law makers should prepare to stage many more walk out as their opinion will not count in the decision making of this government.
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by DONSMITH123(m): 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
WHEN AMAECHI FIND OUT ABOUT HIS CONFIRMATION grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Bollinger(m): 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
shamecurls:
[/quote]

[quote author=authority2006 post=39489916] Help! Someone is banging his head against rock here.

Llllllloooooollllllll. As expected. What a very eloquent and intelligent retort. Why would you have anything contributory to say. Oh let me guess. The best you would be able to come up with is "wailing wailers" right. I wish you only realize how mindset like yours dumbs down the thread. Lol.
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
Very funny scene.

please can you give them all their portfolio's now and let them get to work...............................NO TIME TO CHECK TIME!

Meanwhile,
create an online store, blog and earn,create your business directory, a mass mail module for your email marketing and your online payments solution.
All this with Escrow services enabled on Tradot. com

...................................soar to your peak!
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by fairheven: 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
I guess the next battle for PDP is to make sure "Ameachi does not get A portfolio " cheesy ewoh, laugh wan tear my belle.... buhaaaa

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by shamecurls(m): 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
Sijo01:
Change singers, your change is here, embrace it

Wailer spotted

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by gateleo(m): 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
[quote author=Christoskurion post=39490004][/quote] My dear,whether has happened in the past or not,must we because of the past keep joking with our present and future? This is not in support of any political party but in support of democracy and the collective future of the Nigerian populace. It is evil! But we keep celebrating it to our own detriment.

Ohh Thanks for your observation.... but you see, in any democracy thing like this do happened.... Its part of the game.... Game of Numbers....Do not worry... Nigeria will be Great..... Just relax i assure you....
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Angelovic96: 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
lets see what happens because this government will surely loose the mandate of nigeria
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by billyG(m): 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
DONSMITH123:
The Senate has confirmed the appointment of Rotimi Amaechi as a minister of the Federal Republic of the Federation.

Details soon....

https://www.today.ng/politics/29732/senate-confirms-amaechi-as-minister-rejects-ctee-report
I hope Akpabio & co will never return back to their Vomit(Senate).
Was david mark among walkouter.
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by vamsexy: 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
I luv this man call AMEACHI ROTIMI...for he has don a lot for me dis year...1st he fxckd dat otueke goat in d ass like a LovePeddler and bashed d ass of Nyomso wike d lizard like a dog...just Finish dem off by FXXckin and Biting off d Nipple of dat ugly otueke she goat calld mama P for me...so dat nxt time when dem come dis life hear name like rotimi dem go die again to never be born again....n Rotimi is time to chase out dis ugly people wen sabi born bastard calld Biafra so comot for dis our lovely zoo...@least zoo na place were person must pay to visit...Biafra na strangers in d zoo so dem must pay to be inside d zoo.dey are bastards and strangers as well last class citizen of d zoo...even monkey get level pass dem sef.I apprcte my cork life pass all the whole IGBO NATION join to gether cos der lifes no get value @ll....stupid people wen only knw how to cause trouble for our peaceful zoo.
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by shamecurls(m): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
Bollinger:

L̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅.̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅A̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅x̶̷̲̅ᴘ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅.̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅W̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴠ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ǫ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ɢ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅.̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅W̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴡ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴠ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ɢ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ʙ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅.̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅O̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴍ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ɢ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅.̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅
T̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʙ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴡ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʙ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʙ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴍ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ᴘ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴡ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅"̶̷̲̅ᴡ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ɢ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴡ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅"̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ɢ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅.̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅I̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴡ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴢ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴡ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴍ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴋ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ᴍ̶̷̲̅ʙ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴡ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅.̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅L̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅.̶̷̲̅

E pain am!!! grin grin grin

O jo were
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by ejyke84: 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
LOOKING FOR GENUINE INVESTMENT THAT PAYS 10-12% MONTHLY.LOOK NO WHERE ELSE.CONTACT ME AT Onyeka8455@gmail.com
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by godsfavoritee(m): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
kenedy175:
Lol... I just dey laugh here.
What's the point of screening when no one can be disqualified? ?
Saraki won't last on that seat.
PDP will strip him naked
story for the Gods...

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by kinibigdeal(m): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
We all know Buhari is corrupt

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by olamilekan253(m): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
[quote author=DONSMITH123 post=39488461]The Senate has confirmed the appointment of Rotimi Amaechi as a minister of the Federal Republic of the Federation.

Details soon....

Congrat to u sir,

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by missKiffy(f): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
samobaba:
Ameachi has been confirm. This is a repeat of what happened under David Mark. History just repeat itself. My concern is that why did Ikeremadu refuse to join his PDP colleagues in the staged walkout to protect his position. Politicians!!! I fear una!!!
So he didn't walk out with them?
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Lionhearted: 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
gateleo:

Says who? Abegi..... talk something else jare......

You think the APC have forgot what he did? That he served them now doesn't mean they wouldn't still want him remove, and this time, it will be easier. Mind you, he is the cause of all this in the first instance.

Finally, the word 'might' have a simple meaning.
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by djarkatajnr(m): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
politics is a game of d mind, jst lyk chess..... remember that politics in dis world is played thru political parties of different memorandum. Every man that wants to make a change must go thru these parties before he or she can be elected to hold offices. so therefore, the mandate of the candidates before the election lies within the cofers of the party. each parties funds the campaign of the said candidate to be elected with comditions...if elected. after a successful breakthrough, the choosen one is therefore faced with the challenge of selecting within the terms set aside by the parties expecially those that funds the campaign. in addition, after selection, the credibility of the candidate been selected will b determined by the leader who selected them into office. so, which ever candidate he chose is not a problem but how he coordinate his subordinate that matters... as d saying goes: time will tell if truly they are the ONE.
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
i told you guys nothing can stop amaechi

meaning u told us buharis leadership is all about corrupt people.
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by bossOD: 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ephemmm:
[s][/s]

Wailing episode 2

PDP can't use a mere blackmail/allegations to achieve their revenge mission against Amaechi just because he played a prominent role in turning the biggest party in Africa to a mere regional party: you can continue your wailing till eternity

did I ask u to quote me? did I tell u i was a PDP member?
mind ur business becos very soon u will leave APC.
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by shamecurls(m): 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by morbeta(m): 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
Amaechi is the new King of the south. Onye makwanu chi indeed!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Le2money(m): 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
kenedy175:
Lol... I just dey laugh here.

What's the point of screening when no one can be disqualified? ?

Saraki won't last on that seat.

PDP will strip him naked
Infact,u reason well...i dnt see reason(s) for doing screening wen no one can be disqualified....The heads of state shudnt av even send names to d senate for screening....dey shud av just appoint.
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Lanty01(m): 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
My enemies will stage walk out from today henceforth whenever they hear my name like Rt Chubuike Rotimi Amaechi. . # IJNAMEN

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
samobaba:
Ameachi has been confirm. This is a repeat of what happened under David Mark. History just repeat itself. My concern is that why did Ikeremadu refuse to join his PDP colleagues in the staged walkout to protect his position. Politicians!!! I fear una!!!

IDIOT he is the DSP of the Federal Republic of Nigeria for crying out loud.....
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Lionhearted: 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
missKiffy:
So he didn't walk out with them?
He didn't. Cos he is the deputy debate president. And he can't.
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by illiad: 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
K
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by shamecurls(m): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lanty01:
My enemies will stage walk out from today henceforth whenever they
hear my name like Rt Chubuike Rotimi Amaechi. . # IJNAMEN
[size=18pt]
#Amen[/size]
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by cocaineaddict(m): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
alienvirus:
Alhamdulilah!
GO TO HELL WITH THIS YOUR OCCULTIC allah LANGUAGE angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term / Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? / I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.