Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister (64316 Views)

What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters / Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by ephi123(f): 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
obaobirin:
Where are the wailing wailers ...biko come collect mic.. grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cheesy cheesy cheesy

lmao!! they should remember to "drop the mic" afterwards cheesy
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by gretblue: 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lagoon is wide open.

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by nkemcd(m): 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
congratulations to the lion of Africa..........................
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF ZOO . [size=30pt]ZOOLOGICAL REPUBLIC[/size] home of [size=20pt]Corruption[/size] [size=25pt]Buhari the Most corrupt ZOOGERIAN[/size]

[size=20pt]THIS IS CHANGE,Embrace it.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by PunterTim(m): 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
Walk Of Shame
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by DONSMITH123(m): 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
qtx:

Let me hint you the things that will happen:

1. He will still be prosecuted by the CCB. else Nigerians will call for the head of buhari for playing politics with one of the key reason Nigerians voted buhari in.
2. Pdp will pay him back for this
3. Subsequent he wont know which of the two groups of pdp and apc to rely on.
etc

[url]talkinfotech.com[/url]

it seems you are new to our politics here in naija. watch and see bro
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Ephemmm: 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
homirefacuny:
PDP just confirmed to me how confused they are..... PDP na sinking ship. 4 years is too little a time for them to be in the opposition.

Sen. Biodun Olujimi made me laugh. Set of educated illiterates.

Abi oooo..... Meanwhile, somewhere: sometimes: somehow, somebody dey do like this tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by gsparks01(m): 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
josemine:
why? he shouldnt be confirmed. what the senate president did is the definition of corruption...Rotemi has a petitions beign filed against him in the court, he should be cleared there first...before the confirmation of the senates...the normal ethics is not follows...CORRUPTION IS GOING ON THIS COUNTRY...
chai! Na painment make u destroy English so?
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by IYANGBALI: 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
i told you guys nothing can stop amaechi
yes ooooooo,taking next available flight to port harcourt,you wanna join me?
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by AGUNNIA: 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
This country is the only country where the fools are being celebrated.

4 Likes

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Ikpewe: 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
Shame on Akpabio
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by gejubongudofia: 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
O.M.G FOUR DAYS TO START?... TO REALLY PARTAKE IN THIS DRAW .
JUST LOGON TO HTTP://WWW.CARNIVALBUMPER.COM .. TO GET YOUR TICKETS ONLINE. DISTANCE ISN'T A BARRIER, BUY NOW!! .YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT 08120730135,08022139749 FOR MORE INFO.

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by amanze15(m): 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
phrezzz:
Dear Saraki, u just killed yourself in the foot.
Explain sir
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by saint047(m): 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
gateleo:

That is your problem Mr.....
Amaechi will continue to be an albatross 4 ds administration. Strategically, this is another wrong move by PMB.
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by gateleo(m): 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
Christoskurion:
Congratulations he has been confirmed but what happened today in the upper legislative chamber of this nation is true picture that APC government is not fighting any corruption but perceived enemies. They will be there putting this country to a hold for their selfish ambitions while we are fighting ourselves. I'm ashamed with what i saw today.

That is your problem Mr.... What happened today is what i called a NUMBER GAME..... Remember during the 7th assembly when APC senators were against Obanikoro Nominee... APC senotors also walked out of the chamber... So do me i do you, God no go vex.....

2 Likes

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Nickymezor(f): 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
Yeah, finally...Wailers continue wat u knw hw to do best.
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by johnpalmer774(m): 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
Vig86:
Serious politics was played in the flaw of the Senate and his confirmation as minister will forever haunt any opposition party in the government. PDP senators staged a walkout and the confirmation was carried out in the absence.

If PDP Can make Saraki SP in the absence of APC Senators i see nothing wrong in making confirmation in the Absence of PDP Senators as well.
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by saint047(m): 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
Amaechi will continue to be an albatross 4 ds administration. Strategically, this is another wrong move by PMB.
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by virginchaser(m): 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
Just after Amaechi confirmation heaven opened in Port Harcourt and rain of blessing started falling.

2 Likes

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Lionhearted: 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
Saraki might not last till December with this.
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
hadeysola:
Does this speak anything on buhari's government!!!!!

That's the big question
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by 4reala(m): 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
So na only Apc senators confirm am. Which goes 2 say dat its not FULL confIrmation grin

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by iloriolushola(m): 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
@APCNigeria Senators also walked out during confirmation of Obanikoro as Minister. So no big deal if @PDP Senators walked out too.
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Apinja2: 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
All this noise about fighting kwuruption is just fluke walahi.

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by qtx(m): 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
DONSMITH123:

it seems you are new to our politics here in naija. watch and see bro
Then no one is fighting corruption. The Fed. Government shud stop deceiving themself.
[url]talkinfotech.com[/url]
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by mazeltov(m): 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
kenedy175:
Lol... I just dey laugh here.

What's the point of screening when no one can be disqualified? ?

Saraki won't last on that seat.

PDP will strip him naked
[b]which saraki? Is it my senate president? Lolzz. All what saraki needs is just to show party loyalty and settle his case with the Apc leaders. Were you expecting saraki to go against the majority when he knows that the power to impeach him lies in the hand of Apc and not Pdp. If you were Saraki, would you pitch your tent with Pdp-minority or Apc-majority.? Pdp can't remove saraki, it's Apc that can remove him and that lies in their unity[/]

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by shamecurls(m): 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
[size=38pt]Wailing Wailers!!! Where art thou? Food is ready ooooo...Come and eat....[/size]

#NoOptionButSuicide #WikeInTrouble #WhoGodHasBlessedNoManCanCause #PDPisDead

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by comos: 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
i told you guys nothing can stop amaechi
thunder fire ur papa
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by pasol4real(m): 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
Good very good at least now we go hear word .
We no go hear "changii "again
We no go hear "I will pight kwaruptian" again .
Cos the appointment n confirmation of Amaechi as minister is a confirmation that this bubu government is not ready to fight corruption.
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by psalmistv(m): 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm.......... Wonders!
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by nickxtra(m): 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
Sorry, did the PDP senators walked out to enter Jabi lake?
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by gateleo(m): 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
johnpalmer774:

If PDP Can make Saraki SP in the absence of APC Senators i see nothing wrong in making confirmation in the Absence of PDP Senators as well.

Gbammmm.................................................. Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment / This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi / We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.