Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts (55800 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari And Trump Phone Call / Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Etizz: 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
The guy is kinda right.........

#I am for everybody and am for everybody#
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by billyG(m): 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
klax:

Obanikoro was opposed by which public Pls the sin of Amaechi is worst than the sin of bin Laden.
Sin of Freedom of Association Abi?
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Lescott7(m): 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
seunmsg:
Who cares about FFK's opinion? He better go back and spend whatever remains of the money he collected from GEJ wisely. No matter how much he seeks for attention from PMB, he won't get any. No food for him in this administration.
Talk like you are buhari's son,who told you he can't defect to APC tomorrow and have a share of the govt money.

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by mikolo80: 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
Shehucom:
This man should just shut up, has he forgotten so soon how obanikoro was confirmed despite protest by the public. Wasn't he the mouth piece of PDP as at then?
g Hope buhari re opens his case again
maybe he will learn to keep quiet
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Sant1m: 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
bettercreature:
Stewpid idiot,he should tell us what happened when OBANIKORO was nominated
FFK is an Adult Baby nobody takes him seriously
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by henrysam(m): 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
Shehucom:
This man should just shut up, has he forgotten so soon how obanikoro was confirmed despite protest by the public. Wasn't he the mouth piece of PDP as at then?
What is the essence of change mantra? If you are still referring to Obanikoro and the likes.
It means your change is a scam.
I thing Google is your friend if you don't know the meaning of change.

1 Like

Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by henrysam(m): 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Buhari made the statement, that all claims that Abacha was corrupt remained allegations until proven otherwise in the court, about ten years after his death; how old were you then to be able to form an opinion in politics? PDP and lies, "God forbid."
World bank said Abacha loot is too enormous for them to handle.
You are still quoting Buhari that does not know what corruption is all about
Una eyes will soon clear
Wanna ask. How improved is your life since about 5 months now.
I know u will not be sincere with your answer
Buhari's followers are are always deluded
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
Same as PDP's Obanikoro's forced confirmation as minister by the PDP dominated senate two months to the 2015 election for the obvious purpose of rigging elections in Lagos and other southwest states, even when Nigerians and the then opposition APC kicked against it, was anti democratic. Lets say, you daggered me and I dagger you, should there be any complain? Anyway, PDP and FFK do not deserve a response on this issue.
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by IYANGBALI: 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
Shehucom:
abeg help me remind him o
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Skybee1(m): 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
seunmsg:
Who cares about FFK's opinion? He better go back and spend whatever remains of the money he collected from GEJ wisely. No matter how much he seeks for attention from PMB, he won't get any. No food for him in this administration.

r u dt senzless??u beta see reasonz wt he is sayin,if ur illiterate president lkz he seez reasonz wt him,we nigerianz r watchin
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Odimson69: 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
Once amaechi was confirmed then i know nobody is corrupt in Nigeria dead or alive.God bless us
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by chukkiephil(m): 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Buhari made the statement, that all claims that Abacha was corrupt remained allegations until proven otherwise in the court, about ten years after his death; how old were you then to be able to form an opinion in politics? PDP and lies, "God forbid."
lol and I guess it's Abacha's personal money or ur money that the Swiss government calls abacha's loot grin
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by akyus(m): 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
Another wailer on the loose...
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by ahamonyeka(m): 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
Shame on Buhari, and his disgruntled fans
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by homirefacuny(m): 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
emmasege:
Ain't u sure you are the 'genuine' omo ale JATIJATI, because I find it difficult to believe that you are from the 'source' since you can't even spell/pronounce Yoruba words correctly.
Am not ashamed cos I come from the source..... Am sure you a wailer.
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Baddestmudafuka: 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
Titilayodeji13:
Femi Fanikayode reacts to the confirmation of Rotimi Amaechi confirmation .

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/659762579074584576

Who gives a flying fu©k what this fu©king prostitutian thinks or says. Shameless muthafu©ker! Tomorrow FFK go still cum bow down and kiss Ameachi's ass cuz he is a political begger; it's either he's begging for political appointment or begging for political attention. Werey man!
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
bettercreature:
the point is why is the apc talking about corruption like it's not their forte....its the hypocrisy that is driving well meaning Nigerians mad...hypocrisy is worse than corruption itself...the apc should keep quiet about corruption and work to move nigeria because every single apc member is a thief... angry
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by persius555(m): 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
Femi fani kayode is simply seeking cheap popularity. Somebody, pls put a leech around his neck before the maniac bites someone.
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by klebson(m): 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
See who's talking....

Hey mister, you talk too much btw y'all are corrupt...... undecided
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Baddestmudafuka: 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
FFK is just a fu©king political slut that likes to fu©k with every Nigerian government in power. Abeg may dem tell FFK to retire as a prostitutian, Buhari APC government no go fu©k this expired use-an-dump PDP ashewo.
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by harry509: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
Titilayodeji13:
Femi Fanikayode reacts to the confirmation of Rotimi Amaechi confirmation .

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/659762579074584576
Abacha loot, I want all nigerian's to ask Ngozi iweala and GEJ dat wia is d money. I tink NGOZI is n better postition 2 tell nigerians wia d money is. Let all nigerians keep their finger's crossed and let see hw dis country move 4ward.
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by tolux247(m): 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
sotall:
Confirmation of the common thief called Rotimi Ameachi as minister was an act that needed no soothsayer to disclose. It was glaring to the blind.

How do you expect someone who looted river state money to fund Buhari's election campaign to be dropped on allegations of corruption?

APC just following the path that led PDP to its downfall

U eft a company n d GM start shouting u looted is money when u re wrking for him n he neva called d police or charge u to court.... WILL YOU GO TO COURT OR POLICE POST TO INVITE YOUR BOSS ?
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Montaque(m): 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
Shehucom:
That's why some of us don't see a change as is proclaimed.
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by afo4real(m): 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
Dannyset:
When PDP talks about Corruption, I laugh.
APC self na original corruption
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by tolux247(m): 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
henrysam:

World bank said Abacha loot is too enormous for them to handle.
You are still quoting Buhari that does not know what corruption is all about
Una eyes will soon clear
Wanna ask. How improved is your life since about 5 months now.
I know u will not be sincere with your answer
Buhari's followers are are always deluded

I can tell you... am an Clearing Agent thins have been working fine past the last 6years of your so called Badluck Jonadrunker.. jst 5months cant wait for is 12month by then i should get myself personal ride..... Thank God for Giving us PMB.... God Love Nigeria n God Bless Nigeria.....

ANY1 DAT DORS NOT WANT GOOD FOR THIS COUNTRY WILL FIND THRE SELF IN LAGOON
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by kenchylala: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

What happened to the $20billion Swiss bank
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by zeusdgrt(m): 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
Shehucom:
And u still say APC Change after this ur foolish comment
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by zeusdgrt(m): 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
bettercreature:
And u still stupidly shout APC !Change!
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Jfrezzy(m): 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
See foolish PDP senators claiming to be saint..after destroying the country.. Ameachi is a saint ..
If u don't like that jump into the lagoon.
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Shehucom(m): 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
zeusdgrt:
And u still say APC Change after this ur foolish comment
Foolish comment kwa.. U need help oga
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Jesusloveyou: 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
4reala:
APC is the true definition of corruption, I knw now dat CCT will now tak a new turn in favor of saraki sad
tell ur useless and futureless pdp senators not to follow saraki to cct again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Reject Labour Move Against Pump Price / Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) / Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.