Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,786 members, 7,837,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts (55778 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari And Trump Phone Call / Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by PastorOla1: 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
Wonders will never end, FFK, is like kettle calling pot black. On what ground is FFK talking. If he FFK can be minister of The Federal Republic then Rotimi Ameachi deserve more. FFK where is your own morals.
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Jesusloveyou: 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
klax:

Obanikoro was opposed by which public Pls the sin of Amaechi is worst than the sin of bin Laden.
just $20b of excess crude acc alone that miss under the watch of ur clueless corrupt hero is worst than nigeria sin since independence

1 Like

Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by arcbishop1: 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
[FFK's file shall be opened at the appointed time. Bloody political prostitute. quote author=Titilayodeji13 post=39490745]Femi Fanikayode reacts to the confirmation of Rotimi Amaechi confirmation .

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/659762579074584576[/quote]
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by XaintJoel20: 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
To those supporting Amaechi. Are we saying Amaechi is a saint now simple because the allegation and accusation is coming from FFK If Amaechi does not have a case to answer, it invariable means that Abba Moro, Stella Oduah. Allison Madueke, Ngozi Iweala and numerous others who served in Jonathan's regime should be given medal of merit.
All Nigerian politicians are thieves irrespective of politcal divide..
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by AmakaZiggy: 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
Shame onto war fighting against corruption!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nigeria is zoo indeed. Let me see any of EFCC round me, na tunder go strict dem and dere master buhari corrupt president. I pity dose pple dt belive dt man.
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Akinsbobo2(m): 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
who is FFK to castigate anyone or party on corruption? kettle calling pot blck
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by coolscott(m): 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Buhari made the statement, that all claims that Abacha was corrupt remained allegations until proven otherwise in the court, about ten years after his death; how old were you then to be able to form an opinion in politics? PDP and lies, "God forbid."

Please read this: http://newsdayngonline.com/?p=6111 ragiluhivo:

Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by 4reala(m): 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
tell ur useless and futureless pdp senators not to follow saraki to cct again
Hey! Dnt insult pdp pleeease wink , meanwhile, I'll lik to let u knwdat dey've learnt dier lesson cool

1 Like

Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by samokofafrica(m): 11:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
Someone who has not paid kobo, i mean dowry on girl and brag about nook and cranny of the country is the most corrupt person.

Go pay the dowry of that girl ooooo, otherwise you be corrupt person too.
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Nickymezor(f): 11:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
why will dis man nt shut his horses fr once? He aint even a saint.
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by kingkenny01(m): 12:15am On Oct 30, 2015
ragiluhivo:

Hypocrisy at it best. Did you ever prove GEJ to be corrupt before you and your useless party tagged him corrupt?

Mr know it all,I know 4 ur mind u dey pray 4 dis administration 2 make something out 4 u and ur family,but mind u dis administration need somebody like u 2 proud that d change we all as being coming 4 is here and his here 2 stay,pple of progressive mind let dem av there say we will have our way,(lolzzz)because that's one of d principles of #DEMOCRACY
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by dayowunmi(m): 12:20am On Oct 30, 2015
Dannyset:
When PDP talks about Corruption, I laugh.
lolz, the same fani kayode or olu kayode warreva he calls himself was only recently cleared of corruption and by the way he celebrated you know his hands may not be clean. how many people chang names cos u win court case.lolz,

1 Like

Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Billygee2u: 12:39am On Oct 30, 2015
ragiluhivo:
I stopped taking Buhari serious when he said abacha didn't steal public funds. Fighting corruption has found new meaning is this administration.
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Billygee2u: 12:52am On Oct 30, 2015
seunmsg:
Who cares about FFK's opinion? He better go back and spend whatever remains of the money he collected from GEJ wisely. No matter how much he seeks for attention from PMB, he won't get any. No food for him in this administration.
why party plebians have highly invaded nairaland?
party die hard supporters have forgotten that all the polithieves you are supporting today can change party any time it sooths them.
why enslaving your future in the pockets of polithieves?
think twice Mr,the polithieves you are supporting, even ready to die for,their loots are not for you and your family..
their children are all abroad and you are there in Nigeria wasting your precious time and energy supporting those who doesn't care about your existence,repent.
here I am,outside Africa,people here don't die for polithieves,but they clamor for good governance.
Mr,change your mindset.
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by playtheblues(f): 1:36am On Oct 30, 2015
So whatever bad thing done by PDP must be repeated by APC?
I can see that "change" now has a new meaning under this APC's administration : copycat.
Shehucom:
This man should just shut up, has he forgotten so soon how obanikoro was confirmed despite protest by the public. Wasn't he the mouth piece of PDP as at then?
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by playtheblues(f): 1:39am On Oct 30, 2015
Whenever APC's wrong is pointed at, they refer us to a similar wrong by PDP. If you knew you were going to repeat each 'bad thing' PDP did WHY THEN WERE YOU CHANTING "CHANGE"?

#Scammed. #One-chance. #hypocricy.
bettercreature:
Stewpid idiot,he should tell us what happened when OBANIKORO was nominated
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by playtheblues(f): 1:43am On Oct 30, 2015
Abacha was not guilty?
His recovered loots were recovered from ghosts.
World Bank was hallucinating when they told us how enormous Abacha loot was.
I hate hypocrisy and propaganda.

APC you are playing with people's mind.
Evil party.
OrlandoOwoh:

Buhari made the statement, that all claims that Abacha was corrupt remained allegations until proven otherwise in the court, about ten years after his death; how old were you then to be able to form an opinion in politics? PDP and lies, "God forbid."
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by playtheblues(f): 1:44am On Oct 30, 2015
Yet Buhari appointed their ex chairman Audo Ogbe a Minister.
ZeezaRapture:
And all PDP members keep sounding like a BROKEN RECORD gringrin
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by manutdadex(m): 4:44am On Oct 30, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

u need slap! After millions av been recovered?? U still dey find prove... God help this country

1 Like

Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by FlyboyZee: 6:07am On Oct 30, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

So all the money wey dem dey recover from Abacha's loot no dey enough to convince you. The plea bargain Mariam Abacha did to end the trials is not enough to convince you. I swear your own ọdẹ no get China version...
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:09am On Oct 30, 2015
FlyboyZee:

So all the money wey dem dey recover from Abacha's loot no dey enough to convince you. The plea bargain Mariam Abacha did to end the trials is not enough to convince you. I swear your own ọdẹ no get China version...
If you lack comprehension, ask for clarification.
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Gee15: 7:11am On Oct 30, 2015
He his high ,we don't care about what ever he says ,he is also part of the corruption he dined and wines with the former administration which to him is not corrupt,abeg make him go sit down make we watch how naija go move forward. God bless Nigeria my country.
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by vanvicker(m): 7:11am On Oct 30, 2015
Law of karma at work.Pls can't FFK just keep shut for once,must he talk?? And to those of us here I read tru d comments and it so much amazes me that some people's comments just make dem appear to reason as an illiterate,pls no insult meant but I believe we should leave the court to decide if amaechi is corrupt or not,but what I know is that with the cases in court against most of this so called Pdp senators a majority of them should not even be in the house till the court decide their cases. ##kettle calling fry pan black.

1 Like

Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by petermichaels(m): 9:04am On Oct 30, 2015
and we b watchn wen it falls. No b naija govrnment?
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by willyo(m): 9:18am On Oct 30, 2015
bettercreature:
Stewpid idiot,he should tell us what happened when OBANIKORO was nominated
Careful! Think abt this... Who's really 'Stewpid'? You that's reading what he wrote, or he that can't read what u wrote? Be careful with ur utterances.
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by bettercreature(m): 9:22am On Oct 30, 2015
willyo:

Careful! Think abt this... Who's really 'Stewpid'? You that's reading what he wrote, or he that can't read what u wrote? Be careful with ur utterances.
You sounds like aniimal please get a life,he read what i wrote!
Re: Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Tessyy1701: 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
Abegi am a learner 4 here pls how do I create a 'TOPIC' pls help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) / The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu / Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.