Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) (35808 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor / Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election / Amaechi Lands In Rivers In Style Following Wike's Election Verdict (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hired rogues
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by Alezy(m): 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
All these women staging this protest....If u check well, 55% of em don't have PVC n the ones that have it didn't come out to vote dat day.
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by Ephemmm: 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
chuna1985:

Winke is not afraid of a re-run.

Stop behaving as if u dont know nigeria.

Hrs being cautious because APCs plan is to rig the next election in rivers Staten hand the win over to Dakuku Peterside.

Hen hen? So he can be afraid of rigging! Kettle calling pot black tongue tongue tongue. He should not be afraid: he should prove to all and sundry that he was the authentic winner of the mandate

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
All judge in Nigeria are APC members. Beware!!!

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ephemmm:
Wike and his deceitful devises sha! If you are truly people's choice, why afraid of re-run election? If I were him, I don't even need to go to appeal court as I have already known that I will still win if the election is conducted in 100 times tongue tongue tongue

Op! Please Mbu should tell all those '50 paid protesters' to stop causing environmental noise in River State.

Meanwhile, Amaechi = 4, PDP = 0
Why wasn't Lagos own annulled since Apc was sure they won free and fair there?
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by ruffDiamond: 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
Market women Just how much is their rotten pusssy worth to wiked shocked no make me vex abeg stupid hungry lot undecided
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
Abagworo:
Wike should stop wasting his money. An Ikwerre man can never be Rivers Governor 2015 to 2019.
But he is the People Choice,even Buhari and Apc can't do anytin about it
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by Laid2001: 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
Because Lagos was one PVC one vote. No manual accrediatation on Governorship Election day!!

HIGHESTPOPORI:
Why wasn't Lagos own annulled since Apc was sure they won free and fair there?
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hmmmm Nigerians and their love for carrying placard to support corrupt people after collecting #5000. I will be glad if one day we all carry placards and head to both National and states assembly to demand better dividends and end to exorbitant salaries and allowances of those Idiotss in the chambers.
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by zingov: 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
This rubbish is happening in hw many local government? market women dat does nt hv direction, instead of dem 2 concentrate on de little income of de day,they allowed them selfs to be paid n used fr dea selfish interest, dea protest lack merit de fake mandate wike is proclaiming is gone n gone fr ever
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
Laid2001:
Because Lagos was one PVC one vote. No manual accrediatation on Governorship Election day!!

You no sabi lie,why did PDP go to court,and d court struct their case out that Pvc is not in d electoral act,but that of Rivers,they used Pvc to annul the election,who is fooling who,is this the change? Wike would get Justice in the appeal sha
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by chris51(f): 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
These women are hired. Let them strip naked for all I care, they are wasting their time.
Wike the hunter is now being hunted.
What a pity.
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by chris51(f): 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
chris51:
These women are hired. Let them strip naked for all I care, they are wasting their time.
Wike the hunter is now being hunted.
What a pity.
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by toolovely(m): 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
realborn:
My opinion:

I affirm the verdicts of the tribunals that annulled Wike's and the affected House of Assembly members' election on the basis of violence and malpractices. We heard stories and saw pictures and videos.

Notwithstanding, I absolutely doubt the possibility of APC winning votes over PDP in Rivers State. The picture is as clear as Jonathan (the incumbent at the time) losing to Buhari.

APC supporters in Rivers State are growing daily but not enough to pull the expected surprise.

I think Mr Amaechi's arrogant and garrulous behavior when he switched parties affected his rating. Only the enlightened truly believe him. Most of the grassroot electorates (a larger % of voters) have taken the entire issue as a cultural one hence tough for Dakuku to garner any superior votes over Wike.

The elections in Bayelsa if earlier may have an impact on the orientation of voters if APC wins there. But I doubt the possibility. APC is close to a taboo in the South South. How Rochas won in the South East is still baffling.

To this end, I enjoin Mr Wike (though I do not like his personality and party) not to waste resources sponsoring protests. He should promptly organise a rerun a WIN. The more he delays, the more he introduces "spoiler" factors.

My 2 cents...

Y should he not appeal? Did u read d basis for d nullification of d election? Was never based on voilence or malpractice but on d use of card reader.
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by ummahmat(m): 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
hahahaha how much dat mudra pay una his a loser
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by 9jaboi8701(m): 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
An average Nigerian has no direction when it comes to politics in this country undecided
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by cLEMzz(m): 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
true talk, they are market women but the frank talk is that they are Wike's extended relatives.....nt rivers women.
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by babafirst(m): 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
fratermathy:
Wike has gone to roger Ikwerre women to protest for him. I wonder what he gave/promised them. In any case, they will ONLY shout and stress themselves over the issue. THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN BE DONE AGAIN AT THIS POINT. My advice to them is to use this energy to campaign for the rerun election.
Lol @ Roger.But na true.
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by babafirst(m): 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ephemmm:
Wike and his deceitful devises sha! If you are truly people's choice, why afraid of re-run election? If I were him, I don't even need to go to appeal court as I have already known that I will still win if the election is conducted in 100 times tongue tongue tongue

Op! Please Mbu should tell all those '50 paid protesters' to stop causing environmental noise in River State.

Na true you talk ohhhh.I just count finish dem no pass 50 rogered protesters.

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by temple4real(m): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
when will this wailing stop

Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by bidexmimi(f): 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
Yusuphpedro:
Does this few peopl represent the whole river state?

My tot too..are dose all the market women in River state..
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by Kingspin(m): 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ephemmm:

U remember `bringbackourgirls` campaign scheme?
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by LastProphet: 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
realborn:
My opinion:

I affirm the verdicts of the tribunals that annulled Wike's and the affected House of Assembly members' election on the basis of violence and malpractices. We heard stories and saw pictures and videos.

Notwithstanding, I absolutely doubt the possibility of APC winning votes over PDP in Rivers State. The picture is as clear as Jonathan (the incumbent at the time) losing to Buhari.

APC supporters in Rivers State are growing daily but not enough to pull the expected surprise.

I think Mr Amaechi's arrogant and garrulous behavior when he switched parties affected his rating. Only the enlightened truly believe him. Most of the grassroot electorates (a larger % of voters) have taken the entire issue as a cultural one hence tough for Dakuku to garner any superior votes over Wike.

The elections in Bayelsa if earlier may have an impact on the orientation of voters if APC wins there. But I doubt the possibility. APC is close to a taboo in the South South. How Rochas won in the South East is still baffling.

To this end, I enjoin Mr Wike (though I do not like his personality and party) not to waste resources sponsoring protests. He should promptly organise a rerun a WIN. The more he delays, the more he introduces "spoiler" factors.

My 2 cents...

bros dont be misled by pdp dumbness, everything about wike is portharcourt and not rivers. Those women are PH and those morooons you hear on nairaland are in PH, the rural people are not on 3G but you will hear their voice very soon.
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ephemmm:

Hen hen? So he can be afraid of rigging! Kettle calling pot black tongue tongue tongue. He should not be afraid: he should prove to all and sundry that he was the authentic winner of the mandate

D mandate is his own, Did u even see d election result Twas 1.1 million votes against 100,000 votes, peterside was no match to Winke n Winke is ikwerre. ikwerre makes up over 75% of rivers state population. Peterside is a traitor like Winke, they both left pdp to join APC...What makes u think they can win here.

Rivers is a pdp states n no one can stop that. Only Yoruba people talk rubbish concerning a state that they know NOTHING about
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by jolamos01(m): 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hemanwel:
Abeg allow them to protest jare so that they will let the whole world know that our judicial system has been compromised.Buhari and his APC-led government have hijacked our judiciary,which is the last hope of the common man.

BTW:

Right from the day I saw the APC posting pictures of Buhari and Osinbanjo taking breakfast with sachet Milo,prior to the general elections,I knew Nigeria might have entered "one chance".Now see what's happening.
They attacked Musiliu Obanikoro during his ministerial screening saying he was a thug now they defending a corrupt politician in Rotimi Amaechi.There's absolutely no signicant difference between the past administration and the present.It's all back to the status quo.
I spit on PMB,APC and its supporters!

Oooops!!! So you just wake up from slumber.Our judiciary system has been compromised and adulterated since era of OBJ.
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by kolmart: 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
Just woken from their slumber? Since the pronouncemen by the tribunal
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by AkwaIbomrep1: 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
suggyspic:
A thousand Ameachi cannot stop wike from been the Governor of Rivers State. This a known fact that even APC lie lie Mohammed cannot denial. Rivers Money is for Rivers People.
tell them again my brother , the one apc used amaechi as atm machine to withdrew money from Rivers treasure in other to sponsor Buahari is not enough until the whole Rivers state is sold to the northerners that is when they will wake up , Rivers ppl should continue sleeping one day their eyes will and they will know what northerners have done to them....amaeshit Rivers money is for Rivers .... No room for apc in my peaceful state of Akwa ibom
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by favourlove1: 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
damton:
Are they in support of democracy and rule of law or against it.

perhaps this is a little belated and misplaced. i'll advise they should chanell this energy towards the rerun election. I still feel he'll win resoundingly though
n who told you d rulling was according to law? For a tribunal to pass judgement bf hearing from supreme court. Supreme court in order to save face had to take sides with d tribunal? Can't u see? Go to rivers n see for yaself. Apc wants rivers by all means cuz amaechi sponsored d last election so they owe it to them. Rivers is a PDP state.

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by oluwasemi1977: 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
I don't think those women have something to do.the deed has been done.Why wasting time in the sun.
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by sauceEEP(m): 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
Rented crowd. Protest is not gonna reverse tribunal judgment, if they truly need wike back then the protest should be at the polls with their voters card.
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by IDERAWOLE(m): 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
ragiluhivo:
Protest is becoming a norm in this country. Everyday, everywhere there is protest, everyone seem to be dissatisfied and nothing is actually working.

Please someone tell me, is this the change?

Yes o. At least no protest during jona time.
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by Skybee1(m): 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
All ds dick washers malam dt dnt evn no dier way to rivers state r d one tlkin nonsenz hr as if dy r d one to vote peterside,farm ur farm n live S/S alon we dnt wnt ur islamic party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seun Kuti: ''Bring Metuh In Chains Next Time'' / Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? / ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.